+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Email from CIC

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
it doesn't matter you applied online or offline it won't effect the process as i applied offline so for me i found online was easier and faster..again it is up to them to give you 6 month 1 year or upto pp expiry visa but it will take time ass per current situation anyways Good Luck
Thanks.. in my first application wayback in 2015 it was refused and I get back my passport within 5days so I thought submitting paper based is faster..

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks.. in my first application wayback in 2015 it was refused and I get back my passport within 5days so I thought submitting paper based is faster..
imagine if you apply offline so your passport will be there until decision came atlest passport is with you and are free to travel states i wasted 2 months and then i withdraw and travel and that was a wise decision lol either my last year holidays was going to spoil so be happy and be positive if it arrive on time is fine either you are free to travel states as my decision came in Feb not even in dec applied in Sep they have much burden on these days.

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
imagine if you apply offline so your passport will be there until decision came atlest passport is with you and are free to travel states i wasted 2 months and then i withdraw and travel and that was a wise decision lol either my last year holidays was going to spoil so be happy and be positive if it arrive on time is fine either you are free to travel states as my decision came in Feb not even in dec applied in Sep they have much burden on these days.
Yes you have the point. I am positive to have a result this week if in case I can submit my passport when i get back this month since it is 30 days need to submit pp.. Still hopeful. I hope they wont refuse my application..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes you have the point. I am positive to have a result this week if in case I can submit my passport when i get back this month since it is 30 days need to submit pp.. Still hopeful. I hope they wont refuse my application..
If your personal and professional circumstances are the same/have improved since your last TRV approval + you visited for a short visit (max. a month) + you have new visas/new travel history.... then you'll most likely be approved again

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
If your personal and professional circumstances are the same/have improved since your last TRV approval + you visited for a short visit (max. a month) + you have new visas/new travel history.... then you'll most likely be approved again
Thanks Bryanna.. ive got approved yesterday dec4.. but since I am travelling on dec13-28 i will submit only my pp when i come back..

but in my account, there is no details like validity of the visa so i dont have any idea whats the validity they approved for me.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks Bryanna.. ive got approved yesterday dec4.. but since I am travelling on dec13-28 i will submit only my pp when i come back..
Would you be able to submit your passport within the 30 days submission deadline?
Or maybe you can submit your passport in the country your visiting if you have the time.

but in my account, there is no details like validity of the visa so i dont have any idea whats the validity they approved for me.
The visa office needs your passport for this

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Would you be able to submit your passport within the 30 days submission deadline?
Or maybe you can submit your passport in the country your visiting if you have the time.

The visa office needs your passport for this
Yes.. I received the letter dec4.. i will be submitting my passport on dec30 which is still on the deadline.. but until such time my passport is with me- i cant see how many months they approved for me? I checked now still no validity is showing...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes.. I received the letter dec4.. i will be submitting my passport on dec30 which is still on the deadline.. but until such time my passport is with me- i cant see how many months they approved for me? I checked now still no validity is showing...
Do keep the holidays in mind for your passport submission. The visa office and/or VAC could be closed at that time