+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received a NOI from Ontario but EE profile about to expire

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hi ,
I have an issue, so recently my EE profile was cancelled by IRCC due to my Spouse's incomplete PCC from his stay in Australia (We overlooked the fact that we needed a full license history check as well). I had a nomination from Ontario which is due to expire in March 2020 but it is on my old EE profile. I did write to them about the situation (and also got the full license history check from Victoria, Australia). Will they transfer the nomination to new EE profile in such cases? Has anyone been through this?
I have also the same situation, my application was refused due to spouse PCC.
Did u write to OINP? What’s their response?

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
I had my nomination transferred. My earlier profile on which nomination was processed expired and hence needed to transfer to new profile.
Write to Ontario immigration email is with below details and docs
- old EE profile cancellation letter IRCC
- new EE profile creation letter which mentions you are eligible IRCC
-LOE explaining the case and CRS score impact if any.
They processed my change in about 7-8 days.
Do they first acknowledge email or directly transfer the nomination? I've sent them email but didn't receive any reply for the receipt of email.

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
I had my nomination transferred. My earlier profile on which nomination was processed expired and hence needed to transfer to new profile.
Write to Ontario immigration email is with below details and docs
- old EE profile cancellation letter IRCC
- new EE profile creation letter which mentions you are eligible IRCC
-LOE explaining the case and CRS score impact if any.
They processed my change in about 7-8 days.
Hello dear
I need a help
My case is that currently i have nomination from ontario with score 450 and the oinp cutoff was 435 during the time i recieved oinp nomination. But my spouse was non accompanying in the profile at the time ontario nominated me coz with spouse accmp at that time my score would have been 425.
However, In may, i will have the same score with spouse accompanying ie. 450 on which i recieved pnp ( due to completion of 3 yr work exp) . Can i accompany my spouse in this case ?

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
Do they first acknowledge email or directly transfer the nomination? I've sent them email but didn't receive any reply for the receipt of email.
You should get an acknowledgement of email receipt in 1-3 days. If you don’t after 3 days, then send them a mail again.
But make sure to include these 3 documents in your mail. Without that it will not be processed.

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
Hello dear
I need a help
My case is that currently i have nomination from ontario with score 450 and the oinp cutoff was 435 during the time i recieved oinp nomination. But my spouse was non accompanying in the profile at the time ontario nominated me coz with spouse accmp at that time my score would have been 425.
However, In may, i will have the same score with spouse accompanying ie. 450 on which i recieved pnp ( due to completion of 3 yr work exp) . Can i accompany my spouse in this case ?
I don’t have much idea about this specific scenario but I’ll try to answer to the best of my knowledge.
First, you will have to withdraw your current EE profile and create a new one. If your score is same in new profile as well, you can send above mentioned 3 letters(old profile withdrawal, new profile creation with crs, and letter of explanation), then it will be upto oinp to approve or reject your case as this request goes through review and approval process.

Aankurpal242

Jun 19, 2020
Hey Atul,

Yes, create the new Profile once your profile expires and send the details of new Profile and IRCC letter of old profile expiry to Ontario.
Brother can u tell how you can get this letter and if we have email can u tell me email address where we have to send

Mar 25, 2020
You can have only one profile active at a time... Either u can wait till 20th or u can withdraw current profile now and create new one. I waited till my profile expired and then I submitted my OINP application with new profile details.
Submitted through email or???

Jun 7, 2018
Hi,

I'd emailed them regarding my expiration of Express Entry Profile and since I had already created an account on OINP filing portal I am unsure what should I do next. I haven't heard back from them. I emailed them at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.
Since I haven't submitted my OINP Profile should I create a different account with new EE no. or should I wait for them to respond? Kindly advise.

Jun 7, 2018
@sshivam29 I received the following response from Ontario. I have a question as to what I need to do if I haven't yet submitted my OINP profile. I had received the NOI on 29/7/2020 and my EE got expired on 7/8/2020 but before that, I had already started my application. Kindly please advise.

Response after sending old EE expiry letter, new EE welcome letter with job seeker validation code, and OINP application number.

Hello

This email confirms the receipt of your documents.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l’immigration

Should I wait for new NOI to the new EE profile? or can I continue filling the application that I had started?

Thanks in advance.

SVJO123

Aug 18, 2020
@sshivam29 I received the following response from Ontario. I have a question as to what I need to do if I haven't yet submitted my OINP profile. I had received the NOI on 29/7/2020 and my EE got expired on 7/8/2020 but before that, I had already started my application. Kindly please advise.

Response after sending old EE expiry letter, new EE welcome letter with job seeker validation code, and OINP application number.

Hello

This email confirms the receipt of your documents.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l’immigration

Should I wait for new NOI to the new EE profile? or can I continue filling the application that I had started?

Thanks in advance.
I am in the same boat. Dont know if should I fill my OINP application with the new profile number or old one or should I wait till they transfer NOI to my new profile? Please let me know if you received any other response from OINP

Nimrat25

Jan 22, 2020
Hello folks,

I have a OINP letter of interest but, application is not submitted yet. My EE profile expires in 40 days. But we all know that OINP application results can take unto 60days and then we will qualify to receive ITA in EE draw. Do you think its a good idea to delete my profile and create new one as a proactive step or should I just wait for expiration in next 40 days?

bishtm

Oct 28, 2019
Got OINP NOI yesterday but my EE profile is going to expire in next 5 days. So should I wait for my profile to get expire & then create a new one? OR should I can create new profile now & send details to OINP but for that I think I need to withdraw the old profile first. I’ve sent the mail to OINP but didn’t have a reply yet so really confused how to proceed here. If anyone has faced the same situation, please provide your inputs.
cc @atulgoel85

SVJO123

Aug 18, 2020
Got OINP NOI yesterday but my EE profile is going to expire in next 5 days. So should I wait for my profile to get expire & then create a new one? OR should I can create new profile now & send details to OINP but for that I think I need to withdraw the old profile first. I’ve sent the mail to OINP but didn’t have a reply yet so really confused how to proceed here. If anyone has faced the same situation, please provide your inputs.
cc @atulgoel85
Wait until your EE profile expires. Then create a new profile. Mail OINP about profile expiry and attach your letter of profile expiry as received from ircc, new EE profile letter mentioning your new EE number and job seeker code. You will receive a reply from them stating they have updated their records.
Mention this new EE number and job seeker code in your oinp application.
Good luck!

bishtm

Oct 28, 2019
Wait until your EE profile expires. Then create a new profile. Mail OINP about profile expiry and attach your letter of profile expiry as received from ircc, new EE profile letter mentioning your new EE number and job seeker code. You will receive a reply from them stating they have updated their records.
Mention this new EE number and job seeker code in your oinp application.
Good luck!
Thanks for the response but should I start my OINP application with old profile or wait till it expire and start in the new one?

SVJO123

Aug 18, 2020
Thanks for the response but should I start my OINP application with old profile or wait till it expire and start in the new one?
Just put ur old EE details and fill up your oinp application. As soon as u create a new profile,update your OINP application with the new EE number