+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received a NOI from Ontario but EE profile about to expire

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Hi All,

On my EE profile, I received the NOI from OINP (under HCP) on August 11, 2023. In NOI, there's an explicit mention that I should have an active EE profile while my OINP is in assessment.
My EE profile was due to expire on August 19, 2023. So, I withdrew (maybe a mistake?) to re-create the profile thinking I may be able to keep it active for the course of OINP review. Is there a way to keep my OINP NOI and apply using the OINP portal?

Need advice to approach this issue, thanks in advance!
Dude why did you withdraw before letting it expire. Do you have the express entry profile number and all? Is it visible in your GCKEY account, the express entry profile data. Now how will you submit OINP application without the NOI letter. It is needed when submitting the documents.

mealive

Aug 12, 2023
Yes I have all the details of ExpressEntry profile in which I had received NOI. I have the NOI letter as well. Thanks

ravikumar390

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
Hi SVJO123,

Hi,

My IELTS has expired. Although I already have taken IELTS, I forgot to update it due to which my profile became ineligible. When I enquired, I received the following email from them.

Hello,

Thank you for your correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

You must maintain a valid profile in the Express Entry system from the time of application until the time of nomination.

Please be advised that if you have received a notification of interest and your Express Entry profile is about to expire or has expired, you can create a new valid Express Entry profile to submit an application via the OINP e-Filing Portal.

Please include with your application:

• A copy of the letter you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) acknowledging the new profile with the Express Entry number and job seeker validation code visible
  • A copy of the letter received from IRCC confirming your old profile became ineligible
Please note that the OINP may require you to provide additional or updated documents to support your request. OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

Thank you for your interest in the OINP.

Do I have to update my application with new IELTS score , new CRS score and new EE profile details?
Please answer.

Thank you.

Reactions: mealive

Omonlove

Oct 29, 2023
I received notification from Ontario and got a message that my EE had expired that m it EE need to be active for the score to be added. Please how long will it take for Ontario to wait for me to open another profile

mohd.ali31

Apr 24, 2024
I have also the same situation, my application was refused due to spouse PCC.
Did u write to OINP? What’s their response?

Even I am in the same situation, missed the full license history document for my stay in Australia and my application has been cancelled by IRCC. I have created a new profile & submitted a request to ONIP through the new ONIP webform to reissue nomination to my new profile. Its been more than 20 days I have not received any response from ONIP. Can anyone suggest what shoud I do now?