+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

receive an email from VFS

kimvannhi

May 23, 2019
hello everyone. I applied for SDS visa and received a passport request last week and I have submitted it. However, today i receive an email “Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxx – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-05-23 04:35:34 AM GMT Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO”. I am really anxious as many people receive the same letter with mine and they said it is more likely a refusal as it should be “processed decision passport” not “envelope” but my agent said passport request means visa approval. I am a little bit confused right now pls help me thank you so so much

Last edited:

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
hello everyone. I applied for SDS visa and received a passport request last week and I have submitted it. However, today i receive an email “Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxx – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-05-23 04:35:34 AM GMT Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO”. I am really anxious as many people receive the same letter of mine and they said it is not sure that this means approval but my agent said passport request means visa approval. I am a little bit confused right now pls help me thank you so so much
Did you apply offline or online. If online you can check the status in GC Key account. Passport request means approval. It is possible it is a technical error and wrong message was given.

kimvannhi

May 23, 2019
Did you apply offline or online. If online you can check the status in GC Key account. Passport request means approval. It is possible it is a technical error and wrong message was given.
I applied online. I check my GC account but it says there is no application...

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I applied online. I check my GC account but it says there is no application...
I guess then you have to wait till it reaches you. You could send a webform enquiry, but I think your envelope or passport will come before you get a reply.

Lovepreet28

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
On
hello everyone. I applied for SDS visa and received a passport request last week and I have submitted it. However, today i receive an email “Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxx – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-05-23 04:35:34 AM GMT Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO”. I am really anxious as many people receive the same letter with mine and they said it is more likely a refusal as it should be “processed decision passport” not “envelope” but my agent said passport request means visa approval. I am a little bit confused right now pls help me thank you so so much
on which date you submitted passport for stamping.from which place