+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

xxmaulinxx

Apr 29, 2019
Hello Everyone

Quick question behalf of my friend

In year 2015 he was applied for visitors visa with Retail sales supervisor job title (Noc code 6211) & it was rejected. So now he applied for sinp paper based applications and in work experience he mention in the year of 2015 Retail Merchandise (Noc code 6222). So it will make any negative impact on application. Please advice for him

His status as per gcms notes from last month

Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed

Thanks in advance

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hello Everyone

Quick question behalf of my friend

In year 2015 he was applied for visitors visa with Retail sales supervisor job title (Noc code 6211) & it was rejected. So now he applied for sinp paper based applications and in work experience he mention in the year of 2015 Retail Merchandise (Noc code 6222). So it will make any negative impact on application. Please advice for him

His status as per gcms notes from last month

Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed

Thanks in advance
I think he doesn't have to worry about it. His application is almost completed. Only left with security.

Ppras15

Jun 18, 2020
Hi guys, CEC applicant here
I got my refusal yesterday
"Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) which you identified as part of your skilled
work experience in Canada: NOC 6211, Manager on Duty
I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement(s) because I am not satisfied that
you have the foreign work experienced claimed. I have read your explanation regarding the discrepancy
between stated activities in this application and from a previous application and from my assessment the
balance of probabilities strongly indicates that you have not fulfilled the amount of foreign work at the
stated NOC level as claimed. As such, you have insufficient points to pass this campaign."

Do you guys suggest I should remove my foreign work experience when I make a new profile? Is there a way I can mention the foreign work experience perhaps in letter of explanation or personal history just to be safe but no intent to claim points for it or do not mention it all?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi guys, CEC applicant here
I got my refusal yesterday
"Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) which you identified as part of your skilled
work experience in Canada: NOC 6211, Manager on Duty
I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement(s) because I am not satisfied that
you have the foreign work experienced claimed. I have read your explanation regarding the discrepancy
between stated activities in this application and from a previous application and from my assessment the
balance of probabilities strongly indicates that you have not fulfilled the amount of foreign work at the
stated NOC level as claimed. As such, you have insufficient points to pass this campaign."

Do you guys suggest I should remove my foreign work experience when I make a new profile? Is there a way I can mention the foreign work experience perhaps in letter of explanation or personal history just to be safe but no intent to claim points for it or do not mention it all?
If you have applied under CEC category, you should have atleast one year of Canadian work experience under the claimed NOC.

Before you create a new profile, you should be very careful and also check what all details you previously filled in your past applications.

If you're not sure about your application, you can send me one on one message, I'll guide you with the next steps.

Reactions: Godisguru

ABC546274325

Jul 19, 2020
Hi guys, what are the ramifications for getting a rejection due to a wrong NOC code or mismatch? Can you just re apply without penalty, or does it amount to misrepresentation (hence 5 years barred from canada)? having a tough time finding the NOC code and I am scared I might have chosen the one that’s not deemed suitable.

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Someone please tell me if this foreign part-time plus full time experience is eligible for PR
This was done in Hyderabad, India.
Part time- 1st July 2015 to 1st August, 2017
full time- 07th august 2017 to 28th october 2019
same company, same duties, only hours and salary increased.

during the part time work, i was also studying BBA full time.
I worked as an accomodation (small lodge/hotel) supervisor.

should i explain the gap of seven days? Can anybody tell me possible causes or chances of rejection?
Any advice will be much appreciated!

s87788338

Sep 6, 2020
when do they usually reject applications due to incomplete/missing docs or other reasons? I have passed Medical and got BIL. So, i was wondering if they can reject my application due to incomplete docs?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi guys, what are the ramifications for getting a rejection due to a wrong NOC code or mismatch? Can you just re apply without penalty, or does it amount to misrepresentation (hence 5 years barred from canada)? having a tough time finding the NOC code and I am scared I might have chosen the one that’s not deemed suitable.
I have posted my experience here - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wrong-noc-after-aor-urgent.576745/#post-8660704

Hope it helps you!!! All the best.

Reactions: Princes2020

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
when do they usually reject applications due to incomplete/missing docs or other reasons? I have passed Medical and got BIL. So, i was wondering if they can reject my application due to incomplete docs?
R.10 check usually happens a day or two prior to receiving the MEP/BIL. So I guess, you should be good.

Reactions: s87788338

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello everyone
Need help!
Received letter today that my PR rejected because I submitted police certificate issued directly in Ukraine, not from Embassy Of Ukraine in Toronto (instructions on website are tricky; if you live outside of Ukraine you have to get it from embassy. But in my case, I was visiting my family, I was at home in Ukraine so I applied for police certificate directly there!) This is so stupid reason to refuse! :( I’m desperate. I want to submit webform and explain the misunderstanding. I applied for new certificate via embassy right away but it will take 4 weeks to be issues. I’ll include confirmation of the fact that I applied to my webform but still... I need to hear good stories: did anyone had their cases re opened after webform? Do I have any chances?
My points are 447 (Canadian experienced class), not sure I have much chances to receive ITA soon... please share your stories. I can’t sleep or eat... I have hope IRCC will reconsider my case, but chance is so tiny, I know that.

Reactions: jamilmuradov

jamilmuradov

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Hello everyone
Need help!
Received letter today that my PR rejected because I submitted police certificate issued directly in Ukraine, not from Embassy Of Ukraine in Toronto (instructions on website are tricky; if you live outside of Ukraine you have to get it from embassy. But in my case, I was visiting my family, I was at home in Ukraine so I applied for police certificate directly there!) This is so stupid reason to refuse! :( I’m desperate. I want to submit webform and explain the misunderstanding. I applied for new certificate via embassy right away but it will take 4 weeks to be issues. I’ll include confirmation of the fact that I applied to my webform but still... I need to hear good stories: did anyone had their cases re opened after webform? Do I have any chances?
My points are 447 (Canadian experienced class), not sure I have much chances to receive ITA soon... please share your stories. I can’t sleep or eat... I have hope IRCC will reconsider my case, but chance is so tiny, I know that.
Were you in Canada or in Ukraine at the time of your application?

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Were you in Canada or in Ukraine at the time of your application?
When submitted application - in Canada
But I got police certificates before I received ITA. In September 2019 I was visiting Ukraine and I got certificate. In June 2020 I receive ITA and my certificates were still valid so I used them. But apparently I need to get one from embassy, I couldn’t use those from Ukraine.

Reactions: jamilmuradov

abhishek555

Jun 1, 2020
Hi.

I am grateful to this forum which helps us clarify many questions and provide advice for our doubts. I have received an Invite to Apply for Permanent residence on 09/30/2020. I took my IELTS exam on 09/29/2018 which is two years ago from now.

Since it will 2 years from the exam date and may be expired, Can I still use my old IELTS and fill the online application?

Will they consider my old IELTS for which I have received ITA and apply or will get rejected.

If that is not valid, Do I need to take a test again before filling the electronic Application for Permanent Residence (eAPR) and submit the new score?

Also curious is there any validity on WES? Since I have received my WES report around 2 years ago.

It would be great if you could provide your insight on the IELTS retake
Thank you for your time and effort in advance

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi.

I am grateful to this forum which helps us clarify many questions and provide advice for our doubts. I have received an Invite to Apply for Permanent residence on 09/30/2020. I took my IELTS exam on 09/29/2018 which is two years ago from now.

Since it will 2 years from the exam date and may be expired, Can I still use my old IELTS and fill the online application?

Will they consider my old IELTS for which I have received ITA and apply or will get rejected.

If that is not valid, Do I need to take a test again before filling the electronic Application for Permanent Residence (eAPR) and submit the new score?

Also curious is there any validity on WES? Since I have received my WES report around 2 years ago.

It would be great if you could provide your insight on the IELTS retake
Thank you for your time and effort in advance
Your IELTS should be valid when you submit the application, so you will need to re-take it. Any changes in IELTS scores will lead to re-calculation of points. The revised score should be above the minimum cut-off for the round. Please book asap as the results will take time to reach you and they do expect you to share a scanned IELTS certificate in your application too.

WES is valid for five years so it should not be a problem.

All the best!

andysunny

Jan 10, 2020
Hi All, Can anyone advise on this please -
If there are 2 contradictory open evaluations from 2 different ECA agencies, but the ECA of only one agency is used in the application, is there any need to ask cancellation for the other ECA evaluation/ deletion of the unfavorable outcome from the ECA report?

If it stays open, does it cause any problem? Does the agent look for ECAs not mentioned in the application as well?