+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Jass0900

May 23, 2019
Wanted a quick clarification. I just submitted my application with only the current passport scanned copy of the biographical page

My older passport has the stamps of the countries I visited but as it was mentioned on the Canadian website that submit only the current passport I did that. But here on the forums it is said that applications might be rejected if you don't submit old passport with stamps.

Need help on this

Thanks in Advance

Srpindia

Oct 3, 2019
My application was rejected due to incomplete .i forgot to attach full search driving history for Victoria.
Nw i m planning to reapply.but i need suggestion.
What other documents are required like LOE or other

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
Wanted a quick clarification. I just submitted my application with only the current passport scanned copy of the biographical page

My older passport has the stamps of the countries I visited but as it was mentioned on the Canadian website that submit only the current passport I did that. But here on the forums it is said that applications might be rejected if you don't submit old passport with stamps.

Need help on this

Thanks in Advance
Quickly submit a webform and add "all pages with markings and stamps", I did the same. Don't you have any stamps in the new one? No visas in the old one?

theonegreatone

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Mumbai
I have provided below job description for NOC 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants

1 Act as a Bridge between Business and Software Technology Teams, helping convert Business Requirements in to Information Technology solutions.
2. Identify requirements, analyze them and create requirement documents and deliver the product using Agile Methodology
3. Consult and suggest client the efforts required to deliver the Software implementation in an Agile Sprint and guide the software development team to manage the delivery of requirements on Time.
4. Test the delivered Functionality

2171 closely matches my job description.
Please Advice. Thanks in Advance

Current state is Med Passed, Bio Done, Criminality Passed

tuton.hr

Nov 23, 2019
I had two day gap between job 1 and job 2. First job ended on November 7. Unemployed Nov 8 and 9, joined next job on November 10. So do I need three entries in personal history here just with November as month?

Sep 2008 - Nov 2014 - Job 1..
November 2014 - November 2014 unemployed. November 2014 to till now job 2

Is this how it needs to be?
Hi,
Could you please let me how did you proceed with Personal History with regards to 2 days gap in between your jobs? Did you mention those 2 days as Unemployed or not? And please let me know if you had any issues? Hope you already become as PR by now. thanks

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi,
Could you please let me how did you proceed with Personal History with regards to 2 days gap in between your jobs? Did you mention those 2 days as Unemployed or not? And please let me know if you had any issues? Hope you already become as PR by now. thanks
I don’t know if he will reply or not. But I can answer your question. Yes, I mentioned even 1 day between jobs as unemployed. I’m already a PR. Good luck

Fayezharb

Sep 1, 2017
Hello guys,

I need your advice on my case, Last month I've submitted my application for PR through the CEC stream, but yesterday I got a letter from IRCC that my application was cancelled since I didn't include a copy of my spouse Canadian credential.
Knowing that we already submitted her transcript and a letter from the University stating that she finished all the requirements for her program and her Degree will be awarded during the next concoction.
The thing is that I will lose my status OWP next month and don't know what to do, the university will not give her Degree at this time of the year.

IRCC Letter:
"Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: - Education Credentials: o A copy of your Spouse’s completed Canadian credential was not included with your electronic application. This document is required based on the education details you provided in your Express Entry profile."

Please help!!!!!!!!

Youjay

Jan 12, 2020
Hi people, I need your inputs and clarification. I got a PR application rejected based on wrong upload of document(My daughter's birth certificate). So I got my provincial nomination certificate reassigned to my new profile.
My question is this....do I need to state that my previous PR application got cancelled under Statutory questions? Or LOE to explain...

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hi people, I need your inputs and clarification. I got a PR application rejected based on wrong upload of document(My daughter's birth certificate). So I got my provincial nomination certificate reassigned to my new profile.
My question is this....do I need to state that my previous PR application got cancelled under Statutory questions? Or LOE to explain...
Hello, sorry about your earlier rejection. Which province nominated you and how were you able to transfer your nomination to your new profile?
As for your question? I think you only need a LOE.

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
You can do landing now - but do expect it to take longer since they would grind your intended move to some extent.

Your best bet - do landing at CIC office. They understand it better and it would be easier to do it there.

Second option is to do it at Cornwall border. There is a chance that they might not see any concerns in it at all and do it smoothly.

The last option is to go to Quebec border. You can still land there (I have done that in similar circumstances). But it was not simple by any means. They asked for a lot more documentation to be sure of moving out of Quebec related stuff / while still living in Montreal and took much time.

Also carry every thing that you used in your application since it might be needed.

One of the most important things could be your lease from Ontario. Any work prospects if you are changing jobs too and basically all proof of intent of moving out that you submitted with your actual PR application.
@fkl and @xheikh, where did you finally do your landings (Cornwall, Ottawa, Thousand Islands)? I'm in a similar situation and trying to avoid any problems at the status activation. Thank you!

hemanth1991

Mar 4, 2020
Hi All,
I am really confused regarding the funds maintenance.I have moved from USA to INDIA in November, 2019 first week. since than I just have around CAD$4000 in my Indian savings account .Recently my profile meets the Express entry criteria with 482 points.Now I am planning to deposit around CAD$10,000 through parents support(gift deed) and some savings from others source.I am thinking about submitting my profile in April draw's .I have below questions
1) will I be eligible to show my funds from November to meet express entry criteria.
2)Should I wait until May to complete 6 months of my banking history,since I opened my bank account in November 2nd week.
3)Should I take March 2020(funds $14,000 available) in consideration and wait until 6 months and submit my profile.

I have closed all my USA accounts, so I cannot provided any USA bank history documents.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.Thanks

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hello guys,

I need your advice on my case, Last month I've submitted my application for PR through the CEC stream, but yesterday I got a letter from IRCC that my application was cancelled since I didn't include a copy of my spouse Canadian credential.
Knowing that we already submitted her transcript and a letter from the University stating that she finished all the requirements for her program and her Degree will be awarded during the next concoction.
The thing is that I will lose my status OWP next month and don't know what to do, the university will not give her Degree at this time of the year.

IRCC Letter:
"Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: - Education Credentials: o A copy of your Spouse’s completed Canadian credential was not included with your electronic application. This document is required based on the education details you provided in your Express Entry profile."

Please help!!!!!!!!
You should re-submit the letter and ask them to reconsider, if you haven't already.

If your wife finished all the requirements did you also submit transcripts indicating completed units and units required etc? Maybe you need to provide more details.