CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Hi Forum members,

I received ITA on 17th May 2017 and all set to lodge my file either end of this week or mid of next week. But currently I am into dilemma of couple of confusions where I need suggestions and directions.

1. I have got black and white print out of all the original documents(educational, birth certificate, passport, employee reference letter, pay slips, form 16s, appraisal letter, apponitment letter, medical, pcc, pofs i.e. bank letters and bank statements etc.) followed by the notorization and scan (for upload).

Is it fine or I need to have the colored scan of all the original documents(followed by notorization and scan?).

2. For justifying the travel history, I will be providing scan copies of all visas (for countries where travelled) along with Immigration stamps. I have two queries here i.e.
(a) Couple of visas and immigration stamps are on old passport so I will be only scanning those specific pages and attach as part of overall travel document with explanation in Travel Document LOE. Is it fine?(not attaching the bio pages of old passport covering old passport number, birth date, name, address etc.)
(b) I have US valid B1/B2 visa (till 2025) and had UK business vis (expired in Apr 2017). I have/had these visas but never travelled to these countries. Should I still include these Visas passport pages scanned and uploaded as part of the overall travel document?

Please guide me so that I can have the changes done if needed.

I am waiting for the kind response.
You need the coloured, original documents also in your native language.

Faky201

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
You need to raise a cse and inform of the error because they share details with the us embassy and they will find out. Fix it before they find out.
Hi seniors,
I submitted my application on May 17 and AOR same day, I got medicals passed today 29th of June. However, I found out now that in my application, when I was filling the statutory questions for my spouse, I chose NO where they asked 'have u ever been rejected a visa application to Canada or any other country'?. He had applied for visiting visa to the US embassy sometimes in 2012 but the application was rejected, guess the officer was not convinced he would return to his home country, however, there was no stamp on his passport, hence my not remembering to put YES. Can I be rejected based on this and what can I do? I am already getting paranoid. Thank you

Reactions: sam1991

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Thanks. So for point 1 - I only need colored scan of original documents. No notorization is required.

Can you please also help me for point 2?
For point 1-you need to translate every documents which is not in your language, but you have to upload the original documents as well. In your native language.
For point 2- CIC requires only the current passport, stamps and visas. You can upload more if you want of course, but if you check the requirements it say valid passport.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
I am not an Indian. PSK is not for me. I collected my PCC from Indian embassy.
Forgive me since am a novice, but if you are not an Indian, why would you take a PCC from the Indian Embassy?? Isn't it that embassy's only provide PCC to its own citizens??

dolfin

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
FSWO- AOR May 22
I have just received this:
"Your application is rejected.
You have indicated that your province of destination is Quebec. To qualify as a federal skilled worker you must intend to live outside the province of Quebec"

WHY ON EARTH would they put Quebec in the options and let us select it as a province of destination if it's not allowed under EE? :/

is there anything I can do about this guys other than creating a new profile? (my CRS is 444 so I won't make it according to the last cut-off)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWO- AOR May 22
You have indicated that your province of destination is Quebec. To qualify as a federal skilled worker you must intend to live outside the province of Quebec"
Your rejection was expected, you shouldn't have chosen any city of Quebec as your destination to settle.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
FSWO- AOR May 22
I am really sorry to hear about this. But yes sadly AFAIK, FSW stream is NOT for Quebec province. Quebec Immigration stream is completely different.

dolfin

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Your rejection was expected, you shouldn't have chosen any city of Quebec as your destination to settle.
WHY ON EARTH would they put Quebec in the options and let us select it as a province of destination if it's not allowed under EE? :/

is there anything I can do about this other than creating a new profile? (my CRS is 444 so I won't make it according to the last cut-off)

Reactions: Faky201

dolfin

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
I am really sorry to hear about this. But yes sadly AFAIK, FSW stream is NOT for Quebec province. Quebec Immigration stream is completely different.

is there anything I can do about this other than creating a new profile? (my CRS is 444 so I won't make it according to the last cut-off)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

No, you'd be wasting your time appealing the decision as like I said rejection was expected.

It is clearly stated that you must plan to live outside the province of Quebec in both the CEC and FSW requirements.

You'll have to create a new profile.

dolfin

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
No, you'd be wasting your time appealing the decision as like I said rejection was expected.

It is clearly stated that you must plan to live outside the province of Quebec in both the CEC and FSW requirements.

You'll have to create a new profile.
okay one more question, I have a study permit application in process to a university in Quebec, if I created another EE profile choosing another province, won't it contradict with the SP application?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okay one more question, I have a study permit application in process to a university in Quebec, if I created another EE profile choosing another province, won't it contradict with the SP application?
I've actually never seen anyone in this situation so I can't comment on it.

However, this raises another potential problem. Let's say you apply for PR and you do get your study permit, once you move to Quebec you'll be required to update IRCC with your Quebec address if your PR application is in process.

Once you do that you'll most likely receive a letter of intent in which you must convince the officer that you intend to reside outside the province of Quebec. If your argument as well as proof does not convince the officer then your application will get rejected again.

Reactions: dolfin

sr1989

Oct 20, 2016
Hi everyone,

There has been so many rejections lately due to PCC (India) which doesn't mention dates of the applicant's entire stay. PCC issued by PSK doesn't have any duration or dates on it. I have used the PSK PCC for my application and I have lived abroad from 2008 to 2011. Now I wonder this could lead to my application being refused or deemed as incomplete by CIC. Can anyone please clarify this issue for me?
Many Thanks
Hi,

The PCC from the PSKs do have a date on the right-top corner. Make absolutely sure your PCC is less than 6 months old during time of eAPR submission.

If you lived abroad, you get a PCC from that country. I dunno about other countries, but if you lived in the US, you can get yours by applying for it throught the FBI website. The CIC website provides links for the particular page on the FBI website.

Hope this helps,

SR