Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Where was that question about provinces mentioned because i dont remember it?i am in na after ip1 should i be safe in that regards??
Hey Wolverine 17,

Would like to check on the status of the CSE you raised? Is it showing as uploaded in the CIC profile? How about your profile status?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Where was that question about provinces mentioned because i dont remember it?i am in na after ip1 should i be safe in that regards??
Even I just remember filling something for that. But I don't remember which section. I have taken screenshots of everything else, but not this. Not sure why I skipped that.

HKSac

Apr 13, 2017
Dear Piero,
This guy suddenly made me scared. I ticked "all provinces and territories" plus ontario & BC, will I be possibly rejected? Anw, my profile still mentions I'm met the FSW requirement post ITA. Pls help! Thank you.
Is it a dropdown box in the eAPR form? I remember the "tick" boxes are in EE profile creation only. So I don't think we can "tick all" and select some provinces when we are filling the eAPR post ITA. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Reactions: pino1130

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Yes it shows documents uploaded
I just noticed that you have said that you have completed IP1. Does it mean that the PCC has been attached and reviewed?

Marvi4real

Jun 23, 2017
Please a quick question.
I made a mistake while filling my name in the EE profile now I have gotten an ITA I cant edit my name.the mistake is with the order.I typed Okerie Marvelous Oghale instead of Okerie Oghale Marvelous. Please what should i do

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
P
Hi,
All documents need to be colored copy. Black and white with a certified true copy may face rejection.

For your passport, you are supposed to scan both old and new passport from page 1 to the last page. Even if there are no stamps on certain pages, it must be scanned as well. In addition, all 4 corners of the passport must be shown. The best way to get this done is to go to a photocopy machine, put a blank piece of paper on top of your passport and scan it. Regardless whether a not you travel to the country, as long as it is in the passport, all must be scanned. In short, scan every page of your passport.
PCC should be colored scan copies, black and white can lead to rejection of application, i have seen case like this and its clearly mention on their site to scan PCC in color.