+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
I am having total 6 EE profile submission through 2 seperate GC key login. (4+2), over the span of 2 years.

Among 4 of 1st login , one got ITA; remaining 3 become ineligible due to changes in spouse accompanying/ not accompanying & changed IELTS status/Score.
3 ineligible EE profiles are having separate UCI Number.

In 2nd GC key Login , 2 EE Profiles, already withdrawn, having 2 UCI numbers.

Now I am ready with my documents to upload to the EE profile for which I got ITA.

I am highly confused with 5 UCI numbers. Does it going to hamper my chances for PR?

Veteran, Please help me out!

niraj29

Aug 16, 2016
Visitor Visa Refused of Wife
Hello VIP's and other forum buddies.
here is the current situation
my wifes visitor visa got refused with Xother reason. in the application.
i am an H1B of USA and had valid multiple visa for Canada to travel. recently got married and applied for wifes visitor visa for Canada.
Timeline: Application Submitted 29th MAY 2017. India VFS
31st May processed Banglore.
21st June passport pickup/ refusal stating only Other reasons(i am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada)

Things in Application Package:
1. application
2. proof of funds
3. explanation letter
4. invitation from my cousin as he is citizen of canada.
5. my Valid canada and USA visa copy.
6.pay slips of my USA employer as well bank statement

please help is it good to reapply again .

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Visitor Visa Refused of Wife
Hello VIP's and other forum buddies.
here is the current situation
my wifes visitor visa got refused with Xother reason. in the application.
i am an H1B of USA and had valid multiple visa for Canada to travel. recently got married and applied for wifes visitor visa for Canada.
Timeline: Application Submitted 29th MAY 2017. India VFS
31st May processed Banglore.
21st June passport pickup/ refusal stating only Other reasons(i am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada)

Things in Application Package:
1. application
2. proof of funds
3. explanation letter
4. invitation from my cousin as he is citizen of canada.
5. my Valid canada and USA visa copy.
6.pay slips of my USA employer as well bank statement

please help is it good to reapply again .
You mentioned that your wife got refused with another reason? Can you tell us the first reason for refusal? When did you apply for the wife's visitor visa? How close was it to the marriage? Was it before the marriage? Did you provide the marriage certificate and optional pictures to strengthen your case that she is your wife (bank statements, joint account). It may seem like a sham marriage from your visa officer's view because of the context of timing and evidence you provided (no offense).

sr1989

Oct 20, 2016
Hello All,

had submitted my application after ITA on 05/12/2017. Got rejection yesterday for outdated PCC. I had got my PCC on Nov 7,2016. My PCC was outdated by 5 days.

I have created a new profile and am waiting for an ITA. Anyone knows the probablity of an approval second time around? Most of my documents are going to be the exact same.

CRS points - 478.

Best,
SR

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Hello All,

had submitted my application after ITA on 05/12/2017. Got rejection yesterday for outdated PCC. I had got my PCC on Nov 7,2016. My PCC was outdated by 5 days.

I have created a new profile and am waiting for an ITA. Anyone knows the probablity of an approval second time around? Most of my documents are going to be the exact same.

CRS points - 478.

Best,
SR
Sorry to hear that. Your score is pretty high, I wouldn't worry... Did you apply for a new PCC?

sr1989

Oct 20, 2016
AFAIK, by the time you submit your e-APR, the medicals which you have taken should not be more than 6 months old. But then again, the seniors over here can kindly confirm.
Hi,

In my rejection letter, it said your medicals are valid for 12 months from date of the medical.

Best,
SR

sr1989

Oct 20, 2016
Sorry to hear that. Your score is pretty high, I wouldn't worry... Did you apply for a new PCC?
Hello Sandra,

Thanks for the response.

I could do it right away with the previous ITA. Should I wait for a new invite or should I get it done?

Best,
SR

sr1989

Oct 20, 2016
Medicals should be valid from the time you apply till you land
Hi,

My medicals have about 5 months of validity left. Say I get a new invite today and I apply in the next few days. And, it gets approved and I decide to move to Canada after 6 months from today. Would I need medicals done before leaving? or would I get turned back?

Best,
SR

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Hi,

My medicals have about 5 months of validity left. Say I get a new invite today and I apply in the next few days. And, it gets approved and I decide to move to Canada after 6 months from today. Would I need medicals done before leaving? or would I get turned back?

Best,
SR
Hi sr1989, As @Wolverine17 has rightfully put it, the Meds should be valid from the time you apply (e-APR) till the day you land in Canada. So for your example, if you get your ITA today (28-June-2017), and you submitted your application tomorrow(ie. e-APR on 29-June-2017), and you get your PPR on 10-July-2017, you have till 28-Nov-2017 (5 months validity left on your Meds as you told earlier) to make your first landing in Canada. Hope this makes the situation clear.

Reactions: Wolverine17

sr1989

Oct 20, 2016
Hi sr1989, As @Wolverine17 has rightfully put it, the Meds should be valid from the time you apply (e-APR) till the day you land in Canada. So for your example, if you get your ITA today (28-June-2017), and you submitted your application tomorrow(ie. e-APR on 29-June-2017), and you get your PPR on 10-July-2017, you have till 28-Nov-2017 (5 months validity left on your Meds as you told earlier) to make your first landing in Canada. Hope this makes the situation clear.

Hello Samuelja,

Thanks for the response.

The reason I ask is, if I get another ITA, I want to apply immediately (within 2 days max). Reason being, my IELTS expires August 12,2017. If I were to get a medical, it takes about a week in my city.

Speaking of IELTS, say I have submitted my application, and my IELTS expires after submission, what happens?

Any help would be appreciated.

Best,
SR

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
AFAIK, your IELTS should be valid until you submit your e-APR. Once submitted, and your IELTS expires later, nothing to be concerned about. This is my understanding, the seniors can shed some light on this.

My suggestion would be to get a new Upfront Meds at the earliest, this way you can save time in submitting your e-APR. Please wait for seniors to get on-broad as well, they can guide you more accurately.

Reactions: sr1989

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi,

Best,
SR
Just submit the valid one. If it expires during the processing time, the officer will request you to do a new one. They take care of it. So you don't have to worry about that.