App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Yes. You will have to provide PCC from Saudia.

g Luck
no, he doesn't need.

only explain that you never had residency status there and only short visits .. this is specific to Saudi

+Hummingbird+

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Hi.

I'm finding the waiting time hazardous for all the thinking (and therefore, worst case scenario concerns) it allows you to do!

Pondering my work references that I submitted with my e-APR - I also added personal references letters because my employers wouldn't include responsibilities. Now, in terms of contact details the personal references have e-mail addresses but no phone numbers. Is that going to be a problem?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, if a translation has been accepted by OINP, is it possible to be rejected post ITA?
All my translations (By Ontario certified translator) come with a digital pack that contains:

1.Affidavit
2. Original document scan
3. Translation

Just worried after submit.

Reactions: Mosihoma1

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
I have submitted my pr application and received e-AOR.

When I go back to check my EE items, just realized Edu and Work sections are "In Progress", rather than "Transmitted", due to the system updated after June 1st. Now it is locked that I cannot make any modifications.

Does it matter that EE profile is in progress? Although I am pretty sure that I updated PR application form after the system upgrade, and all sections are completed before I paid the application fees.

Thanks in advance!

Ami Pori

Apr 6, 2017
I have been in and out of India for studies and work. I am presently in Oman. I turned 18 in 2003. I was back in India for my MBA for two years in 2006 and back again to Oman in 2009. Then I got back again to India in 2015, and returned to Oman in April 2017. I got my Indian PCC just before i travelled from India in April 2017. Unfortunately (for me), the report states that I have been residing in my Indian address since 2015 till present. However, I had to point out to them to mention about my stay in India back during 2006 to 2009 too in the same report. Else, not mention a "from" date at all in the report. Usually, an Indian PCC does not mention any specific dates. It simply gives an overall assessment and issues the certificate for all the years / entire duration that you have spent in India since the time you turned 18. The cops simply had to only issue me the certificate saying that there has been no adverse info against me which renders me ineligible for the grant of travel facilities, including application for Canadian visa. Hope its clear now....
Hi, i also have same problem. I travelled to India for study purpose from 1996-2000. After that I also travelled to India several visits which are small visits like for 2 days only. but Indian embassy does not included those small visit in my PCC. They only issued the PCC for 1996-2000. Now I am really worried that I will get rejection from CIC. Is there anything to do now?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have submitted my pr application and received e-AOR.

When I go back to check my EE items, just realized Edu and Work sections are "In Progress", rather than "Transmitted", due to the system updated after June 1st. Now it is locked that I cannot make any modifications.

Does it matter that EE profile is in progress? Although I am pretty sure that I updated PR application form after the system upgrade, and all sections are completed before I paid the application fees.

Thanks in advance!
I heard someone else has posted the same problem. Well since you have paid fee then there is no way that your application was incomplete. This is a technical problem on there end. You can take screenshots, and raise a technical issue CSE from the following link so as to let them know the technical difficulties that are making you worry.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

G Luck

Reactions: yuletide9

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017

matifshoaib

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
24-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
Guys,

Please tell me what level of scrutiny gets conducted by CIC when an applicant is nominated by a Province?

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Guys what are the chances of CIC "uncancelling" an application? U see, I studied in a UK uni but in my home country. I accidentally put "country of study" as UK when it should be in fact my home country. I raised a CSE to correct this mistake but before I got a reply, I got an email notification saying my application has been cancelled as incomplete as I did not provide a UK police cert. Its so ridiculous. Now Ive raised another CSE saying my application should not have been cancelled. So, again. What are the chances of CIC uncancelling an application?

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
Hello Everyone,

I have a confusion and it has really got me worried.

I have recently submitted my application for Canadian PR and have received the AOR.

We are a family of 3, namely, me, my spouse and my 2 months old daughter and they are not accompanying me as of now.

The issue is when i submitted my application, it did ask me for my family details wherein i filled in the information regarding my daughter. But, when it came to the document uploading page, it only asked for my and my wife's documents. No documents asked for my daughter..none whatsoever!

I have mentioned this in my LOE as well that there was not placeholder for my daughter's documents.

I am really worried. Please advise.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Thanks

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Guys what are the chances of CIC "uncancelling" an application? U see, I studied in a UK uni but in my home country. I accidentally put "country of study" as UK when it should be in fact my home country. I raised a CSE to correct this mistake but before I got a reply, I got an email notification saying my application has been cancelled as incomplete as I did not provide a UK police cert. Its so ridiculous. Now Ive raised another CSE saying my application should not have been cancelled. So, again. What are the chances of CIC uncancelling an application?
Quite low. This isn't an error made by IRCC, so they are very unlikely to reopen the case. You should reenter the pool and start from scratch.

Of course, you may get lucky, but don't count on it.

Reactions: SGtoCAD

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
what your AOR? and how long it take from IRCC to inform you on cancellation of your application?

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
I heard someone else has posted the same problem. Well since you have paid fee then there is no way that your application was incomplete. This is a technical problem on there end. You can take screenshots, and raise a technical issue CSE from the following link so as to let them know the technical difficulties that are making you worry.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

G Luck
I see it happens on many people who received ITA before the form updates. Once ITA, EE profile is locked and we only could go ahead to finish PR application form.