+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Does anyone know, If i recreate my profile again and receive ITA, do i still need to redo my medicals again?

nana67

May 6, 2017
Hi guys
I have studied english literature in university but i want to apply with noc6313 hotel reservation supervisor.
Do u think that must be a reason for rejection?

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Does anyone know, If i recreate my profile again and receive ITA, do i still need to redo my medicals again?
AFAIK, by the time you submit your e-APR, the medicals which you have taken should not be more than 6 months old. But then again, the seniors over here can kindly confirm.

Reactions: SGtoCAD

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
AFAIK, by the time you submit your e-APR, the medicals which you have taken should not be more than 6 months old. But then again, the seniors over here can kindly confirm.
But it was mentioned to me that the validity of medical report should be 12months. I am not sure if it meant that I should have a new fresh report of 12 months validity if i get a chance to re submit my application again or can i submit the previous 1 i did( done in march)

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
But it was mentioned to me that the validity of medical report should be 12months. I am not sure if it meant that I should have a new fresh report of 12 months validity if i get a chance to re submit my application again or can i submit the previous 1 i did( done in march)
Medicals should be valid from the time you apply till you land

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011

hi Guys,
if you applying with LMIA expired through ITA and it doesn't effect your point from where you been invited (FSTP), is ti ok to apply without LMIA?
Regards

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017

hi Guys,
if you applying with LMIA expired through ITA and it doesn't effect your point from where you been invited (FSTP), is ti ok to apply without LMIA?
Regards
LMIA is valid for 6 months. You need valid LMIA at the time when you submit your post ITA, or you need a work permit which is based on your LMIA.

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
LMIA is valid for 6 months. You need valid LMIA at the time when you submit your post ITA, or you need a work permit which is based on your LMIA.
thank you for replying
when i got invitation to apply my LMIA was already expired 2 days before and they were already include its point from where they invite me and now i don\t have work permit but i have been worked with that company for more then 3 years with work permit based LMIA and the company gives me offer of the employment but the LMIA expired , i will appreciate your advice .thank you

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
It will be valid until you land. If it expires before landing, you might be asked to do another medical.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
thank you for replying
when i got invitation to apply my LMIA was already expired 2 days before and they were already include its point from where they invite me and now i don\t have work permit but i have been worked with that company for more then 3 years with work permit based LMIA and the company gives me offer of the employment but the LMIA expired , i will appreciate your advice .thank you
Here is the requirements: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/pool.asp
You could have expired LMIA if you have an LMIA based work permit. you had 6 months to get your work pemit, why did not you get it? Did you apply for a work permit at least?

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
it was just for PR
Check the requirements, probably you can find answer for your question. In my understanding when you submit your application,after ITA, you need valid LMIA. It asks the expiry date.
Do not you have enough points without LMIA?

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Check the requirements, probably you can find answer for your question. In my understanding when you submit your application,after ITA, you need valid LMIA. It asks the expiry date.
Do not you have enough points without LMIA?
i have enough point from where i got invited