Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
itsecho7 said:
Hello EVERYONE,

I am the applicant who is processing the documents for the PR application under EE since I have received the ITA three weeks ago. However, I am facing lots of tricky problems from the reference letters which have been issued by the previous employers.The specific details are as follow:

1. I worked at a notary public in the past 1.5 years in Canada, and have resigned around 1/2 years ago. The employer gave me a reference letter without the job description. I try my best negotiate with her if the job description could include in the letter, but she rejected me because she think the job description have already included in the confirmation letter when I passed the probationary period. it does not need to be mentioned in the reference letter again. I have other supplementary documents such as T4, pay stub, employment offer. I wonder if these documents could approve sufficiently regarding my work experience even though the reference letter is not included the job description. If need, I also ask one of my peers does an affidavit which mentions the exactly duties and responsibilities I did before. Do you think if it is useful?

2. One of the companies I worked in China has been shut down in 2012. All the letter head documents and company seal are not exist. However, the only thing I can do so far is that I finally contacted with the owner of this company. He said he only can use the letter head document of the head office to issue the reference letter to me because the company of having been shut down is the subsidiary Actually. I wonder if it meets the requirement of the reference letter CIC requests due to the fact that the company name is different from the company name I provided to the work history in the EE profile. Also, the owner can provide me some documents show that the company have been cancelled as a supplementary document. I want to know if this process works or not?

3. One company has just been approved the name change of company on Mar, 2017. The HR Manager said there is not an official document with the company letterhead so far. The best solution she could gave is to write down all required info in a blank paper and stamp with the company's seal as an official document. I wonder if it is available by this method to issue the reference letter.

Look forward to hearing more advice! Thanks!
The employer letter and the original job offer should be ok, it shows your duties and responsibilities. There are many companies who refuse to give detailed employer letter, so that is an alternative way.
I have exactly the same issue. I asked my ex boss to write in the letter when they closed the business, which was the registration number and I asked a proof about closing.
The company can mention the name changing on the employer letter. They can give you a proof also about name changing.

yukiyuki111

Star Member
May 11, 2015
SuperUDB said:
Guys I need some help..
I have already submitted my application. The reference letter from my current employer does not outline my duties and responsibilities at length, just two lines. The other details like date of joining, full time employment, hours of work, salary are mentioned. Do you think it will suffice?
i think you will be fine, mine one was the same, two lines regarding my duties and responsibilities. i got my ppr yesterday

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
yukiyuki111 said:
i think you will be fine, mine one was the same, two lines regarding my duties and responsibilities. i got my ppr yesterday
Congratulations! It's a great news.

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please I need some clarification. I had my application refused a week ago for not providing my wife's PCC. I got the ITA two days after and requested the PCC from Abu Dhabi, so I can reapply again.

But now I am afraid of making another mistake, so i have few questions,

1. Work Experience, that means only jobs that we are claiming points, right? I have a lot experience but not as a type O, A or B, so I not gonna mentioned that in my application, right?

2. I will provide all my personal history (with no gaps) including education and previous jobs, right?

3. PCC that is from after you turned 18 years old, right?

Thanks for your time.

jessi131

Nov 20, 2016
Hi all,
My previous company is not mentioning my CTC details in my experience certificate but designations, roles & responsibilities are duely stated.
Now the problem here is that on my promotion letter which is the only document where my CTC details are mentioned, my designation is stated incorrectly​. It should be " Delivery software Engineer" and which is wrongly mentioned in promotion letter as only "software Engineer". The delivery keyword is missing. However in all my documents the correct designation is mentioned " delivery software Engineer"....guys plz Suggest​ what to do in this scenario.. Waiting for your response... Thanks

wotubambam

May 7, 2017
Hello All, i'm new here and i've. Been reading through the posts and i must say it has been very instructive. i got my ITA in April for FSW and i am yet to submit because i applied for PCC from the UK. Please ineed clarification as regards english test expirys i wrote IELTS on the 21st May 2016 and got my result on the 3rd of June., does this mean my result will expire on the day i wrote the exam or the day i got my test result? Thanks

IMMIGRANT2017

Mar 5, 2017
Hello Guys,
Please help me. I posted it before, but no one answered ☹

I received my AOR on march 21. At the time of submission, I had a valid Student visa for Germany and I sent a copy of the page to IRCC. At the time of submission, I was in my home country but at the end of march, I went to Germany and I was there for a month. I came back to my country after receiving my residence permit from Germany. During this time, my wife was in my home country and our mailing address and contact information has not changed. Also, at the moment I do not have permanent address in Germany.
The IRCC has a scan of the student visa in my pass and now the stamp of entering Germany is added to the passport as well.

So, I was wondering if I should inform them of this change or it can just be considered a long vacation for a month, and it is not necessary to inform them?
Please provide some insight on this? thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rmonroe said:
Please I need some clarification. I had my application refused a week ago for not providing my wife's PCC. I got the ITA two days after and requested the PCC from Abu Dhabi, so I can reapply again.

But now I am afraid of making another mistake, so i have few questions,

1. Work Experience, that means only jobs that we are claiming points, right? I have a lot experience but not as a type O, A or B, so I not gonna mentioned that in my application, right?

Partially correct. You do NOT have to mention jobs that you are NOT claiming points for in the WORK HISTORY section. However, you MUST mention EVERYTHING you did within the last 10 years in the Personal History section.

2. I will provide all my personal history (with no gaps) including education and previous jobs, right?

Yes

3. PCC that is from after you turned 18 years old, right?

PCCs for ALL countries where you have stayed for 6 months or more (cumulatively) since you were 18 years old.

Thanks for your time.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MyCANdream said:
Does not declaring an uncle and an aunt (maternal) who live In Canada for past 30 years and are citizens of Canada have any negative impact on outcome of the application under express entry profile
Ita is yet to be received
Please guide so that corrections can be made to profile
Thanks all
No. You do NOT have to necessarily declare anyone if you are not claiming points for relatives in the FSW points grid (That is, if you get at least 67/100 in the points grid without the 5 points from relatives).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
wotubambam said:
Hello All, i'm new here and i've. Been reading through the posts and i must say it has been very instructive. i got my ITA in April for FSW and i am yet to submit because i applied for PCC from the UK. Please ineed clarification as regards english test expirys i wrote IELTS on the 21st May 2016 and got my result on the 3rd of June., does this mean my result will expire on the day i wrote the exam or the day i got my test result? Thanks
AFAIK, the IELTS test results are valid for 2 years from the date you took the test. At least, that is what is mentioned on the TRF.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
samuelja said:
@bighead2

I believe the essence is to have 3years (12x3 = 36 months) of work experience either continuously or with gaps(provided that you do not count the gap months as work months). Provided you have proof to show you worked for 3years/36months.

But yes other seniors can pitch in.
For FSW, you MUST have at least one year of continuous, paid, full-time (or equivalent part-time) work experience with NOCs falling under categories 0, A or B within the past 10 years. If you have this, the rest of the eligible work experience can be added up (the rest of the work experience doesn't have to be continuous NOR does it have to fall under the same NOC).

For instance, if an applicant has worked like this -->

Job 1 --> 01 April 2010 - 06 Mar 2011 (NOC 2174) - 11 months
Job 2 --> 05 June 2011 - 02 May 2012 (NOC 2174) - 11 months
Job 3 --> 08 September 2012 - 11 November 2013 (NOC 2171) - 14 months --> Primary NOC

In this case, the applicant has to choose the third job's NOC as their primary NOC since it satisfies all requirements. As such, he can simply add up work experiences 1 and 2 and hence he can count a total work experience of 36 months (3 years).

Reactions: TanakaM

nov11

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Want to know if below could be a reason for rejection?

My 1 year CEC experiencce is valid as on ITA date, it is on the edge i.e. 1 year and 4 days (ITA date 22nd Feb 2017) . Now I will be submitting e-APR, during which my earlier experience would be expired. But even if I recalculate my score now, there is no difference since recalculation asks for experience within 10 years.

Could this be rejected?

tuner274

Mar 4, 2017
Hey guys,
AOR:March 03, 2017
Meds passed: Apr 27, 2017
Current BG Status: NA -> Next Step -> NA
During a discussion with other candidates, some people were of the opinion that you need to upload IELTS result form scans with your educational documents. I only filled in the IELTS TRF number and did not upload scans for them. Am I in trouble? Should I raise a CSE?

MarcusBCAD

May 10, 2017
Little confusion that needs clarification

After you have received the ITA and go back onto the Platform to recheck and submit each form, when do you attached all pdf documentation such as ECA, IELTS, PCC, Medical etc? Does one have to submit application with completed forms first before these are requested or are they attached prior to submission of application with completed forms? Worried about potential rejection for lack of documentation but don't see option to attach?

Thanks guys

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
I raised CSE along with Schedule A and LOE to update my address history after receiving AOR.
After around 1 month today, i received email from Question-DoNotReply-NePasRepondre@cic.gc.ca as below:

"
UN MESSAGE EN FRANÇAIS SUIVRA.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We are sorry that you are experiencing difficulties using our online services.
In order to assist you, we invite you to fill out the IRCC Web form and include:
  • Screen shots of your MyCIC account including:
    • the Welcome Page,
    • the sections titled View my submitted applications or profiles and Account messages.
We will be pleased to answer your enquiry once we receive this information.
Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca"

Which is totally irrelevant as, this is the CSE through which I updated and didn't ask about issues in uploading files.

I am just wondering, if i do not upload these documents, do they invalidate my CSE request and ask for schedule A at later stage as there is an issue in the address history initially submitted or better to submit what they asked?