AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Tikhe0001 said:
Hi Friends,

Someone please help me with this issue regarding translation of documents. I have already submitted my application and received AOR.

My daughter's birth certificate was not in English/French. Therefore, I got it translated. The translation is in such a way that there is an affidavit where translator swears I know both languages, it is true translation of original document. He also adds that certified true copy of original is annexed at Exhibit A and translation at Exhibit B. Then all three docs are sewn together - affidavit, certified copy of Original(Exhibit A) and notorised translated document(Exhibit B). Since I thought these three things are required, I scanned and uploaded these and got AOR.

However, I am not hearing that original document must also be accompanied alongwith these three docs. I am in a fix now. Do u suggest should I add original doc also through a cse, though I have already submitted certified photocopy of original doc along with affidavit and translation.

Looking forward to ur reply. Thanks in advance.
Yes, raise a CSE with the original too.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
sby123 said:
Yep,changing NOC after ITA is fine,did it and got ppr. You can mention it in your LOE just to be on the safe side to exppain why you changes your NOC.
Thank you so much. Good to know they can accept little changes.
Thanks again.

igenena

May 15, 2016
Category........
FSW
Tikhe0001 said:
Hi Friends,

Someone please help me with this issue regarding translation of documents. I have already submitted my application and received AOR.

My daughter's birth certificate was not in English/French. Therefore, I got it translated. The translation is in such a way that there is an affidavit where translator swears I know both languages, it is true translation of original document. He also adds that certified true copy of original is annexed at Exhibit A and translation at Exhibit B. Then all three docs are sewn together - affidavit, certified copy of Original(Exhibit A) and notorised translated document(Exhibit B). Since I thought these three things are required, I scanned and uploaded these and got AOR.

However, I am now hearing that original document must also be accompanied alongwith these three docs. I am in a fix now. Do u suggest should I add original doc also through a cse, though I have already submitted certified photocopy of original doc along with affidavit and translation.

Looking forward to ur reply. Thanks in advance.
my two cents, whether you upload a certified true/photocopy of the original, or upload a colored scan of the original.

"Translation of documents

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with a copy of the original document as well as a version translated by a certified translator.

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translations; and
a certified photocopy of the original document."

CEC_EDM

Mar 24, 2017
Hello Everyone,

One question...Will the approved BOWP for 1year will be cancelled if my PR application is refused.

SuperUDB

May 4, 2017
Guys I need some help..
I have already submitted my application. The reference letter from my current employer does not outline my duties and responsibilities at length, just two lines. The other details like date of joining, full time employment, hours of work, salary are mentioned. Do you think it will suffice?

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
SuperUDB said:
Guys I need some help..
I have already submitted my application. The reference letter from my current employer does not outline my duties and responsibilities at length, just two lines. The other details like date of joining, full time employment, hours of work, salary are mentioned. Do you think it will suffice?
If your letter was written by HR, perhaps you can ask your manager to write another letter with the job responsibilities?

SuperUDB

May 4, 2017
uppperkut said:
If your letter was written by HR, perhaps you can ask your manager to write another letter with the job responsibilities?
But can I submit another reference letter? I received my ITA in January and my application was submitted in March.

Mandy03

Dec 11, 2014
Need advice
I had recvd NOI from OINP n I submitted all papers on 14th March...current status says DIP...

While checking my EE status today noticed that m CRS was showing 411 instead of 410 (what it actually should be)
After thoroughly checking my EE profile found that the spouse education points are wrong (1 pt more than what it should be) - Spouse masters was not recognised by wes but the option while filling in EE has been wrongly filed as 'two year prg' instead of 'none' ... Because of which score is showing 411..

At this stage , I am totally confused about what to do:
- to correct the score right away
- to wait for nomination and then correct the score

Whom n where to inform cic/ OINP
Totally confused
Please help

emmann

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Hello
I'm really confused. I will grateful if any would give me advice.
The issue I have is that I have two jobs one is 36hours/week and another 32hours/week. I listed the 32 hours as part time while the 36 hours as full time. Both for 6 years. I can provide reference letters for both but I can only provide bank account statement for the "part time" job. So do I have to provide a bank account that shows that I am getting paid for the full time job monthly?

Can I change the job type from part time to full time?? And remove the other to personal history
Am very confused

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
emmann said:
Hello
I'm really confused. I will grateful if any would give me advice.
The issue I have is that I have two jobs one is 36hours/week and another 32hours/week. I listed the 32 hours as part time while the 36 hours as full time. Both for 6 years. I can provide reference letters for both but I can only provide bank account statement for the "part time" job. So do I have to provide a bank account that shows that I am getting paid for the full-time job monthly?

Can I change the job type from part time to full time?? And remove the other to personal history
Am very confused
You need 30hrs/week to claim it as a full-time job. You don't need to show bank statements to prove your salary if your salary is mentioned in your reference letter or job description.

I hope it will answer your question.

bighead2

May 6, 2017
Good day everyone...
Please i have a sort of complicated issue which i'd like to share, and would appreciate everyone's opinion on this
Up until last week, my crs score has been 413
I logged in to my profile only to see that it had been bumped up to 438
upon further checks, i noticed that my score for work experience had been increased from 25 to 50
Hence i got ITA in the last draw
My question/dilenma now is that the 3yrs work experience is not continuous
Its April 2013 - Feb 2014,
March 2015 - October 2015
January 2016 - November 2016
And November 2016 - till date
My question is that, can this work experience that has gaps in it fly for 3yrs work experience?
I'd really appreciate honest opinions and would like to know if anyone has been in my shoes too as i am in a fix as to the way forward with this ITA

CAN I CONTINUE WITH MY APPLICATION, even with these gaps

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
@bighead2

I believe the essence is to have 3years (12x3 = 36 months) of work experience either continuously or with gaps(provided that you do not count the gap months as work months). Provided you have proof to show you worked for 3years/36months.

But yes other seniors can pitch in.

MyCANdream

May 6, 2017
Does not declaring an uncle and an aunt (maternal) who live In Canada for past 30 years and are citizens of Canada have any negative impact on outcome of the application under express entry profile
Ita is yet to be received
Please guide so that corrections can be made to profile
Thanks all

itsecho7

May 6, 2017
Hello EVERYONE,

I am the applicant who is processing the documents for the PR application under EE since I have received the ITA three weeks ago. However, I am facing lots of tricky problems from the reference letters which have been issued by the previous employers.The specific details are as follow:

1. I worked at a notary public in the past 1.5 years in Canada, and have resigned around 1/2 years ago. The employer gave me a reference letter without the job description. I try my best negotiate with her if the job description could include in the letter, but she rejected me because she think the job description have already included in the confirmation letter when I passed the probationary period. it does not need to be mentioned in the reference letter again. I have other supplementary documents such as T4, pay stub, employment offer. I wonder if these documents could approve sufficiently regarding my work experience even though the reference letter is not included the job description. If need, I also ask one of my peers does an affidavit which mentions the exactly duties and responsibilities I did before. Do you think if it is useful?

2. One of the companies I worked in China has been shut down in 2012. All the letter head documents and company seal are not exist. However, the only thing I can do so far is that I finally contacted with the owner of this company. He said he only can use the letter head document of the head office to issue the reference letter to me because the company of having been shut down is the subsidiary Actually. I wonder if it meets the requirement of the reference letter CIC requests due to the fact that the company name is different from the company name I provided to the work history in the EE profile. Also, the owner can provide me some documents show that the company have been cancelled as a supplementary document. I want to know if this process works or not?

3. One company has just been approved the name change of company on Mar, 2017. The HR Manager said there is not an official document with the company letterhead so far. The best solution she could gave is to write down all required info in a blank paper and stamp with the company's seal as an official document. I wonder if it is available by this method to issue the reference letter.

Look forward to hearing more advice! Thanks!