+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Lailina said:
guys, reading this thread, I got worried about one of my PCCs.
I got a PCC from the current country of residence which is not my country of origin. In PCC they mention the time period that it covers, starting with the first time I entered the country to live here. But before that I had several more short-term tourist visits and the police refuses to cover that period as they were scattered and based on tourist visas.
Could that be a ground for refusal? What shall i do now... maybe add a line in LoE... was ready to submit eAPR today and got such a concern :(
i am in the same boat,i doubt thats going to be a reason for rejection,please message me if you reached any info

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
haceeb said:
It is understood that we need to upload ECA report and all certificates/degrees, even those certificates which are not part of ECA report. But do we have to attach Transcripts as well??

Anyone got rejected for only uploading Degrees and not the Transcripts ??
Yes, you need to upload
I have seen few rejected in this forum. depends on case officer

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
IrfanLone15 said:
Please advice ...

Unfortunately by mistake, I mentioned My IELTS Refrence number in certificate number in EE profile...

Now while filling eAPR , I realized it was the number at the bottom of TRF.. that was to be mentioned as certificate number..

I don't want to be rejected basis this silly mistake of mine!!

Should I reject invitation & enter pool again as my CRS is 435???

Please note that I already have got police certificate & Medicals done!!!
There is no any other number, i think you should enter test report form Number that include everything

amritvrk77

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI all i have over 2 years of experience in NOC 2241 for which i got CEC invitation but i resigned from my position last 2 months ago for noc code 7231 and i am currently working there. Since my primary experience is in 2241 having job offer in 7231 would make any negative impact on my PR? i am not getting any points for job offer as it it is not LMIA approved..........

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
IrfanLone15 said:
Thanks a ton..
What should I do for IELts..

Unfortunately by mistake, I mentioned My IELTS Refrence number in certificate number in EE profile...

Now while filling eAPR , I realized it was the number at the bottom of TRF.. that was to be mentioned as certificate number..

You can raise a CSE and inform them what is your correct reference number. Further, attach a colored copy of it if not done already while submission.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Amdavadi said:
Yes, you need to upload
No, you don't. Please stop spreading misinformation. Transcripts are NOT required. What you need is to submit proof of completion. A degree certificate would suffice. Check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Transcripts are accepted "if available."

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
BienCanada said:
You can raise a CSE and inform them what is your correct reference number. Further, attach a colored copy of it if not done already while submission.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Amdavadi said:
Yes, you need to upload
Amdavadi said:
Yes, you need to upload
NO. Transcripts are NOT required for applicants with foreign degrees. Transcripts, however, are required for applicants with degrees from Canada.

An applicant with a foreign degree would submit degree/diploma and ECA report in the Education history section.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
IrfanLone15 said:
Please advice ...

No. You can proceed with your application. Just ensure you change the TRF number to the correct one and explain in a LOE why you have changed it now.

Faky201

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Faky201 said:
Hi guys, when I was filling my application for a visiting visa last year, I did not realise the visa rejection part included or any other country. I ticked No and got my visa, I just checked checked and realised this. How do I explain this and has this happened to anyone else?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
mayur_dubai said:
Greeting from CIC.

We are sorry to inform you, your file did not seem to complete one or more requirements to qualify for Express Entry.

File Incomplete, Documents Missing accurate and complete Information.

Police Clarence lacking, not proper certificate

Medical negative report not updated

Work Experience not matching the NOC code

Documents not clearly visible

Funds not properly maintained according to requirements

Negative Background Check Report from the Employer

Insufficient proof of Work Experience.

Points Change due to Work Experience and Age lowered

Wish you good luck next time.

CIC

Guys please copy and to this list! Thanks!! :-[
If there are documents that are not very visible do they reject or request new documents,am asking this because i had to compress and merge a lot of files ,documents are readable but some are not 100% clear

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Wolverine17 said:
If there are documents that are not very visible do they reject or request new documents,am asking this because i had to compress and merge a lot of files ,documents are readable but some are not 100% clear
The poster was just summarizing on what others had posted as reasons for rejection. In R10 stage, they cancel the application only if some documents are missing. They will make best of their efforts to read the documents that you submitted and I wouldn't think that you would have submitted something unreadable.

rswamina

Feb 16, 2016
Hi All,

1. I have mentioned my travel details for the last 10 years. I have also been re-issued a new passport now which does not have any of the immigration stamps related to these travels. Is this fine?

2. Have got my employment letter from previous companies. Current organization is giving me a hard time for the letters. I have uploaded other documents like , joining letter , promotion letter , appraisal letter , salary slips etc of my current organization. Please confirm if this is suffice ?

armada1234

Apr 4, 2012
Hello All,

I had uploaded my documents on 2/22/2017.At that time the fields were displayed as Employment Records, 2,3,4 & I had uploaded my Employment Letters in an order starting with my latest job.

Today, 04/24/2017 when I saw the submitted application, there seems to be a change in the 'Employment Records' Field with the fields now displaying with positions held at each of my jobs starting from my first job & are not corresponding with the uploaded letters.

I have raise a CSE stating the above but was not able to upload the files due to space constraints as the maximum limit allowed was only 3.5 MB for multiple files.

Please advise if this will result in a rejection ,i'm a bit concerned now.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
rswamina said:
Hi All,

1. I have mentioned my travel details for the last 10 years. I have also been re-issued a new passport now which does not have any of the immigration stamps related to these travels. Is this fine?

2. Have got my employment letter from previous companies. Current organization is giving me a hard time for the letters. I have uploaded other documents like , joining letter , promotion letter , appraisal letter , salary slips etc of my current organization. Please confirm if this is suffice ?
1. Yes, this is fine. You are only required to upload your current passport. You can, however, include your expired passport if you have an extensive travel history, but that's optional.
2. Make sure at least one of those documents contains duties and responsibilities. If they don't, get a letter from a colleague containing job duties and get it notarized.. Also, make sure the job duties listed on this letter match as closely with your chosen NOC as possible. This is important.