Upfront
Thanks Mate...

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
fhdahd said:
hi All,

do CIC check with employer on the experience letter submitted to them? or the background check means that only checking criminal activities involvement..
Once your file passes Completness Test it will be sent to CIO and they will assess your Documents. As a part of Assessment of Work Experience (R80) your document will be verified twice. Firstly for A11 that is needed to verify eligibility under R75 Minimum Eligibility Requirement and if passed will be sent to another office for A40 that is to check fraud and misrepresentation. As a part of A40 officer may call, email, fax, or send a representative to perform physical check of the company. This is dependent on how hard it is to verify the company you work for.

Background Check is part of the final check that CIC perform. That is related to only admissibility test (Medical and Criminal Record) which is a last step for your application. I hope you got your answer. :)

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Oys said:
Can a person with cancer history 2 years back be rejected on the medical grounds, terming inadmissible under a burden to public health?
It depends on Officer responsible for your R29 Medical Examination process. CIC usually rejects on Medical grounds if medical condition is deemed to have impact on Canadian Nationals or the treatment of a disease is in category of Expensive under Public Health.

I know cases where Parents PR was rejected because their child was diagnosed with a disease that has a very expensive treatment in Canada. However it is totally on the discretion of Immigration Officer to evaluate each case and make decision.

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone please help me out with this?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/employment-reference-letter-urgent-help-needed-1-guaranteed-t488377.0.html

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
BillHyatt said:
Once your file passes Completness Test it will be sent to CIO and they will assess your Documents. As a part of Assessment of Work Experience (R80) your document will be verified twice. Firstly for A11 that is needed to verify eligibility under R75 Minimum Eligibility Requirement and if passed will be sent to another office for A40 that is to check fraud and misrepresentation. As a part of A40 officer may call, email, fax, or send a representative to perform physical check of the company. This is dependent on how hard it is to verify the company you work for.

Background Check is part of the final check that CIC perform. That is related to only admissibility test (Medical and Criminal Record) which is a last step for your application. I hope you got your answer. :)
I thought completeness check is also done at CIO. So R10 and r11.2 are also done at CIO.

Which leads me to this question: about 2 weeks ago I was asked to pay for my RPRF (did not pay upfront) and provide a detailed settlement plan.
Does this mean I've passed 11.2 ??
AoR Dec 28 , PNP inland

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
mikek27 said:
I thought completeness check is also done at CIO. So R10 and r11.2 are also done at CIO.

Which leads me to this question: about 2 weeks ago I was asked to pay for my RPRF (did not pay upfront) and provide a detailed settlement plan.
Does this mean I've passed 11.2 ??
AoR Dec 28 , PNP inland
This seems to be a good news for you. As both RPRF (R303) and Settlement Checks (R76) are performed at the end of A11 and A40. After clearance of R303 and R76 only admissibility test will be remaining that includes Medical Report (if not yet passed), and detailed Security Check. Good Luck! :)

Completeness Test is performed by assigned Immigration Officer and once completed transfers your file to CIO for verification.

IMMIGRANT2017

Mar 5, 2017
Hello Guys,

I received my AOR on march 21. At the time of submission, I had a valid Student visa for Germany and I sent a copy of the page to IRCC. At the time of submission, I was in my home country but at the end of march, I came to Germany and I have been I Germany for a month. I am going back to my country in the upcoming days. During this time, my wife was in my home country and our mailing address has not changed. The IRCC has a scan of the student visa in my pass and now the stamps of entering and exiting Germany are added to the page as well.

So, I was wondering if I should inform them of this time or it can just be considered a long vacation for a month, and it is not necessary to inform them?

Canada247

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
BillHyatt said:

Hi, do think my NOC would have been matched with my duties at this point (that's what I'm worried about, not sure if I covered 50%)?. I'm a CEC applicant eAOR Jan 28th, my file is in Ottawa and my BG status is NA after the first IP. Is this part of completeness check, R10, or A11? Thanks.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Canada247 said:
Hi, do think my NOC would have been matched with my duties at this point (that's what I'm worried about, not sure if I covered 50%)?. I'm a CEC applicant eAOR Jan 28th, my file is in Ottawa and my BG status is NA after the first IP. Is this part of completeness check, R10, or A11? Thanks.
If you received a confirmation email stating that your application is received and in process then it means R10 is passed and now file is sent CIO for Verification. I don't know the exact process of CEC but completeness Test is required by law to be within 30 days so I guess your application is in verification process.

NOC match is performed under R80 during Verification of MER (R75) but as long as it is something acceptable you will be fine. There is no need to match atleast 50% to pass this test.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
BillHyatt said:
If you received a confirmation email stating that your application is received and in process then it means R10 is passed and now file is sent CIO for Verification. I don't know the exact process of CEC but completeness Test is required by law to be within 30 days so I guess your application is in verification process.

NOC match is performed under R80 during Verification of MER (R75) but as long as it is something acceptable you will be fine. There is no need to match atleast 50% to pass this test.
If R10 has to be done by 30 days by law, why people get cancelled after 3 months or so for missing PCC? I presume PCCs would definitely be a part of completeness check.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
DEEPCUR said:
If R10 has to be done by 30 days by law, why people get cancelled after 3 months or so for missing PCC? I presume PCCs would definitely be a part of completeness check.
"If you received a confirmation email stating that your application is received and in process then it means R10 is passed.." I dont think this is correct. This sounds like AOR. Please explain. R10 can be done in 1-3 months.

Canada247

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
astralsource said:
"If you received a confirmation email stating that your application is received and in process then it means R10 is passed.." I dont think this is correct. This sounds like AOR. Please explain. R10 can be done in 1-3 months.
I think BillHyatt was referring to the old system before express entry where an applicant receives a letter for positive eligibility after R10 is passed; I'm not sure though.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
DEEPCUR said:
Completeness Test (R10) requires officer to issue confirmation that your file is complete. AOR is different I guess. I read in CIC that this shall be concluded within 30 Days. I am not sure about their process and what actually happens with applications.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Oh ok. People are being rejected for such stupid reasons i cant believe it. Another january aor applicant got refused .. Because of a company name on work permit.. And he was on IP2

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
astralsource said:
Oh ok. People are being rejected for such stupid reasons i cant believe it. Another january aor applicant got refused .. Because of a company name on work permit.. And he was on IP2
Can you link it? What's the problem with company name on work permit?