Alexandria, Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
breathofwind said:
Hello everyone,

Now that the ECA really gets me nervous.

I graduated post grad in Canada so I only submitted my degree in my application.

In the form I declared that my spouse got a bachelor degree but wasn't evaluated and thus no ECA available. So we don't claim points for it.

In the require documents it still requests to submit the bachelor degree of my spouse so we only submit the orginal copy without the ECA. I've noticed in the instruction of IRCC that you only have to provide ECA if you claim points for it...

Is it likely that my application may be rejected?

:-\ :-\
I have the same query.. any help please??

flyflysophia11

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
30-03- 2017
Passport Req..
11-08-2017
kryt0n said:
It means you can't post the police check to cic. It's still allowed to be posted to you and you scan a copy to your application.

Did you scan it in colour?
yes i did in colour. i have read thru the PCC requirements on cic for australia. ONLY QUEENSLAND and VICTORIA need Traffic History Report and/or Full Licence History Search. WA is not needed.

Unless the visa officer got confused with my application. I did stay in QUEENSLAND for 2 months and a few weeks in VICTROIA, Does that count? Do i neeed Traffic History Report and/or Full Licence History Search for that 2 months?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
flyflysophia11 said:
yes i did in colour. i have read thru the PCC requirements on cic for australia. ONLY QUEENSLAND and VICTORIA need Traffic History Report and/or Full Licence History Search. WA is not needed.

Unless the visa officer got confused with my application. I did stay in QUEENSLAND for 2 months and a few weeks in VICTROIA, Does that count? Do i neeed Traffic History Report and/or Full Licence History Search for that 2 months?
It's possible, although I'm not sure you were classed as a resident after only 2 months. Otherwise was there any other country you may have needed a police check for?

flyflysophia11

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
30-03- 2017
Passport Req..
11-08-2017
no other countries. im positive. its probably caused by the australian PCC. I read on other forum topic WA was required too but on cic website it says only VICTORIA AND QUEENSLAND

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
flyflysophia11 said:
no other countries. im positive. its probably caused by the australian PCC. I read on other forum topic WA was required too but on cic website it says only VICTORIA AND QUEENSLAND
If you listed Queensland in your address history, CIC will consider you as resident for that period of time. That's why it is very important if you're on vacation or business trip, don't mention your family/friend/hotel address as it is not your main residence!!! And it also confuses CIC.
Therefore if you listed an address in QLD, you MUST send the additional documentation (traffic history report or proof you don't have a QLD driver license). I think that is the missing PCC.

flyflysophia11

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
30-03- 2017
Passport Req..
11-08-2017
thx for clarifying. but all my addresses listed where in WA. only travel history has Victoria. so in my case only the australian pcc is sufficient right?

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
flyflysophia11 said:
thx for clarifying. but all my addresses listed where in WA. only travel history has Victoria. so in my case only the australian pcc is sufficient right?
But why did you list QLD and Victoria in your travel history if you already lived in Australia??!! You're only supposed to list the countries you traveled to, not the regions in the country you reside.

flyflysophia11

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
30-03- 2017
Passport Req..
11-08-2017
julientran said:
But why did you list QLD and Victoria in your travel history if you already lived in Australia??!! You're only supposed to list the countries you traveled to, not the regions in the country you reside.
nop only listed victoria in travel history for 2 weeks and thats when i was out of australia. so thats not the problem. they cancelled mine by mkstake, coz most applicants from victoria and all need traffic history. they did not look at my addresses carefully, what can i say!

popolipo

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Nelson BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
?
NOC Code......
6332 (partner principal applicant)
Doc's Request.
10-03-2017, IMM5562E
AOR Received.
14-12-2016
IELTS Request
3-03-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2016, upfront
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
flyflysophia11 said:
Ive just checked the CIC requirements for Australian PCC. Traffic history and license report only for VICTORIA AND QUEENSLAND.
HOWEVER THEY HAVE BELOW REQUIREMENT

Note: CIC will not accept police certificates SENT BY MAIL for Express Entry applications.

if U LIVE OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA
You must apply for an Australian Federal Police National Police Check (NPC) Application Form, which can be obtained at:

Criminal Records – National Police Check
Australian Federal Police
Locked Bag 8550
Canberra City ACT 2601
Australia
Telephone from Australia: (02) 6202-3333

Note: CIC will not accept police certificates sent by mail for Express Entry applications.
Telephone from elsewhere: +61 2 6202-3333

IMPORTANT: When filling out the Australian Federal Police National Police Check (NPC) Application Form, enter Code Number 35 in section 8 (Purpose of Check).

IMPORTANT: If you have lived in Queensland and/or Victoria, please also refer to Special notes and considerations for additional requirements.

We had the same issue last August, get rejected our first application because of Australian PCC, even though my partner only lived less than 6 months in Victoria and Queensland and never held a driver license there.
Couldn't really find any indication regarding how long you have to live there to be considered as a resident so when we reapplied in December, to be safe we tried to provide both, on top of the AFP National Police check.
The letter from VicRoads was quite easy to get, you inquire online and they send you back a letter stating you never held a driver license in Victoria State.
For Queensland, was a bit of a nightmare and to this day still no answer from them so when we applied we wrote a LOE with all the efforts made to get it.
Fingers crossed now.

Good luck !

gappy31600

May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
popolipo said:
We had the same issue last August, get rejected our first application because of Australian PCC, even though my partner only lived less than 6 months in Victoria and Queensland and never held a driver license there.
Couldn't really find any indication regarding how long you have to live there to be considered as a resident so when we reapplied in December, to be safe we tried to provide both, on top of the AFP National Police check.
The letter from VicRoads was quite easy to get, you inquire online and they send you back a letter stating you never held a driver license in Victoria State.
For Queensland, was a bit of a nightmare and to this day still no answer from them so when we applied we wrote a LOE with all the efforts made to get it.
Fingers crossed now.

Good luck !
What was the total stay period in Australia as a whole?

gappy31600

May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016

Karty

Mar 22, 2016
fkl said:
If i understood your question correctly, ICT based work permit is the one that does not require LMIA
Thanks fkl. but my first work permit is based on LMO.

I have mentioned the job category as "WP & LMIA not required" when I applied for the Permanent residency (EE application).

Dec, 2010 to Jul, 2012 - LMO based WP, NOC code 2171
Which of these categories does <> job fall under? WP & LMIA -> I got ITA recently. Will it be a problem if I update this information now?

parondvo

Dec 8, 2015
Hi everyone,

I am in the process of applying for PR through express entry and I would be very thankful if someone can answer 1 question for me. I would like to know if I am inadmissible because of the evasion of "Military Service" in my home country, as it is considered a criminal offence in Israel for not serving the army. Is anyone from Korea, Israel, Turkey, Syria or Armenia had this issue before. I also saw that recently Canadian government is making US deserters inadmissible to apply for PR. Please let me know if someone had experience or has any information about this.