Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
Nastaran70 said:
U mean they didn't consider it? Or there was a network problem caused the pcc not to be uploaded on CIC's side?

That's why you have to take a screenshot or print/convert to PDF the confirmation page.
Or even go to the submitted application page to show the file was "provided/uploaded" under the "detail" column, unless it was not uploaded you can't do much.

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
julientran said:
That's why you have to take a screenshot or print/convert to PDF the confirmation page.
Or even go to the submitted application page to show the file was "provided/uploaded" under the "detail" column, unless it was not uploaded you can't do much.
Yes I did as well and they are submitted on my submitted application page, but it sounds this is thebcase with him

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
Nastaran70 said:
Yes I did as well and they are submitted on my submitted application page, but it sounds this is thebcase with him
He's out of luck if it's not showing "provided/uploaded" in the submitted application page.

flyflysophia11

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
30-03- 2017
Passport Req..
11-08-2017
ok i have 2 PCC and they claim one of them is missing which is impossible because its all in on PDF file. I still not received the rejection letter. IRCC agent said its in the process to send. all i can say is this time im very unfortunate either its a technical glitch or the VO was not careful enough when reviewing my case. Ive also known other ppl who submitted doc and got cancelled as incomplete!

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
flyflysophia11 said:
ok i have 2 PCC and they claim one of them is missing which is impossible because its all in on PDF file. I still not received the rejection letter. IRCC agent said its in the process to send. all i can say is this time im very unfortunate either its a technical glitch or the VO was not careful enough when reviewing my case. Ive also known other ppl who submitted doc and got cancelled as incomplete!
Are you sure you only needed 2 PCCs? You need one from any country you have been in for 6 months total, not just 6 months in one go.

Also, what countries were the PCCs for that you did upload?

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
BlueJays2017 said:
Guys, I am the principal applicant and I have a doubt regarding my wife's experience letter. In the express entry profile, I have mentioned her job, now I have received ITA on 11th Jan and in the post-ITA application, I am asked to upload her letter of experience, which I cant get one.

Many people out here has recommend to remove this experience in the application in-order to escape uploading this letter as it makes no difference on my points. I have checked my express entry profile to remove this experience but I am not allowed.

I have 2 question:
1. Can I remove this experience from the application though?
2. Would not the information provided in the express entry profile and application differ?
1. As long as by removing her work experience your CRS stays above the cutoff (459) that's fine (if you really cannot get that letter), you must explain in a letter of explanation as to why you made that change (removing her experience)
2. explained above

flyflysophia11

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
30-03- 2017
Passport Req..
11-08-2017
kryt0n said:
Are you sure you only needed 2 PCCs? You need one from any country you have been in for 6 months total, not just 6 months in one go.

Also, what countries were the PCCs for that you did upload?
Call center agent informed its missing australia Pcc. I only have 2 pcc. my home country and australia. only these 2 i lived for over 6 months, in total

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
Did you live in Queensland or Victoria? Because you have to attach a Traffic History Report or Full Licence History Search to your Australian PCC.
A lot of people miss it and that's the main reason the application is denied.

flyflysophia11

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
30-03- 2017
Passport Req..
11-08-2017
julientran said:
Did you live in Queensland or Victoria? Because you have to attach a Traffic History Report or Full Licence History Search to your Australian PCC.
A lot of people miss it and that's the main reason the application is denied.
what do u mean by Traffic History Report or Full Licence History Search ?? ive not heard about it before. I lived in western australia. Please clarify if anything missing on my end

i do not have drivers license btw so never drove in australia

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
flyflysophia11 said:
what do u mean by Traffic History Report or Full Licence History Search ?? ive not heard about it before. I lived in western australia. Please clarify if anything missing on my end

i do not have drivers license btw so never drove in australia
From CIC:

"Australian police clearances that are not acceptable:

Photocopies of a clearance
Certificates issued by the state police authority
Certificates issued on the basis of a “Complete Disclosure”
Any certificate, if it is not accompanied by a Traffic History Report and/or Full Licence History Search if the applicant, while over 18 years of age, lived in Queensland and/or Victoria"

Even though you didn't have a driver license, they can accept blank traffic history reports.

You may have to wait until you get the rejection letter to find out the reason of your denial.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
There you go.

Unfortunately a lot of people have missed this.

Everyone needs to check the cic site for the specific instructions on police certificates.

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
IF YOU HAVE NO DRIVER LICENSE:

"Applicants who are unable to provide a Traffic History or a Full Licence History Search must provide evidence, issued by the Queensland and/or Victoria roads authority, stating that they have never held a driver’s license in that state."

flyflysophia11

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
30-03- 2017
Passport Req..
11-08-2017
julientran said:
From CIC:

"Australian police clearances that are not acceptable:

Photocopies of a clearance
Certificates issued by the state police authority
Certificates issued on the basis of a “Complete Disclosure”
Any certificate, if it is not accompanied by a Traffic History Report and/or Full Licence History Search if the applicant, while over 18 years of age, lived in Queensland and/or Victoria"

Even though you didn't have a driver license, they can accept blank traffic history reports.

You may have to wait until you get the rejection letter to find out the reason of your denial.
I submitted the scanned copy of my certificate. Is it the problem? what do they mean Photocopies of a clearance is not acceptable. if u have the link of cic about this, please sendme. i not heard about it before

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
https://www.google.com/#q=AUSTRALIA+PCC+CIC

flyflysophia11

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
30-03- 2017
Passport Req..
11-08-2017
Im very confused and in shock. all i submitted was the australian PCC which was mailed to me. Is mailed ok?

Experts please kindly tell what i need exactly. Lived in WA, Australia, no License. what do i need to provide exactly and how?

thanks so much