10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
DEEPCUR said:
I have a quick question seeing all the pcc discussions here.. I lived in India and worked in US. So I just need to submit pcc for these two countries alone right.. For US, FBI pcc is the requirement and it shouldn't be through a channeler unless the applicant is permanent resident or citizen. For India, pcc from psk without any addresses mentioned in it. Am I missing anything else?
You are good to go.

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
DEEPCUR said:
I have a quick question seeing all the pcc discussions here.. I lived in India and worked in US. So I just need to submit pcc for these two countries alone right.. For US, FBI pcc is the requirement and it shouldn't be through a channeler unless the applicant is permanent resident or citizen. For India, pcc from psk without any addresses mentioned in it. Am I missing anything else?
Correct!!

flyflysophia11

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
30-03- 2017
Passport Req..
11-08-2017
PMM said:
Hi

1. Because impaired driving shows up on the traffic history, but not on the Criminal records check.
hi pmm

need your advice on here. ive only lived in western australia. do i still need to provide traffic history from vic and queensland?

i only listed victoria as travel history for 2 weeks which i entered as a tourist. Please let me know if PCC is good enough in my case.

Thx in advice

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
julientran said:
You cannot make any change once you submit your application. So you can either withdraw and reapply, send that employment letter or "try" to request a change in your submitted application.

But if we can not make any chance in the profile, how can we move the spouse work experience in personal history?

And if so, do we need to submit reference letter for her work if do not claime points for it. Because the only documents we have are employer agreements. Is this acceptable?
I do not want to answer NO to the question regarding spouse work experience, because it could be seen and misguiding information.

What is the right way?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
traveler982 said:
But if we can not make any chance in the profile, how can we move the spouse work experience in personal history?

And if so, do we need to submit reference letter for her work if do not claime points for it. Because the only documents we have are employer agreements. Is this acceptable?
I do not want to answer NO to the question regarding spouse work experience, because it could be seen and misguiding information.

What is the right way?
You can certainly make the changes Post-ITA.

The right approach is exactly what you refuse to do, remove your spouse's work experience from work history and add it to personal history.

You have to understand that since you're not claiming points for such work experience it adds no value to your application and it is completely irrelevant.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
You can certainly make the changes Post-ITA.

The right approach is exactly what you refuse to do, remove your spouse's work experience from work history and add it to personal history.

You have to understand that since you're not claiming points for such work experience it adds no value to your application and it is completely irrelevant.

I must explain that at this point I am anticipating ITA and therefore thying to understand how to avoid rejection.

I am in the moment where my profile is in EE pool and waiting. So, should I delete my wife experience now before ITA, or after Post- ITA?

My fear is that I have read that applications were rejected after finding out that there was a lie regarding spouse work experience
What if I answer NO in spouse work experience section and in the background check they find out that my wife has a decent job position? (One of the reasons she can't get reference letter from her HR management)?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
traveler982 said:
I must explain that at this point I am anticipating ITA and therefore thying to understand how to avoid rejection.

I am in the moment where my profile is in EE pool and waiting. So, should I delete my wife experience now before ITA, or after Post- ITA?

My fear is that I have read that applications were rejected after finding out that there was a lie regarding spouse work experience
What if I answer NO in spouse work experience section and in the background check they find out that my wife has a decent job position? (One of the reasons she can't get reference letter from her HR management)?
Please show us those rejections due to spouse work experience. Not seen any of those.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
traveler982 said:

You can make the change now.

Not including your spouse's work experience when not claiming points is certainly NOT a reason for rejection and it is NOT considered misrepresentation. You're still including such experience in the work history section.

You're free to do whatever floats your boat but I have already provided a solution for your question.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
You can make the change now.

Not including your spouse's work experience when not claiming points is certainly NOT a reason for rejection and it is NOT considered misrepresentation. You're still including such experience in the work history section.

You're free to do whatever floats your boat but I have already provided a solution for your question.

At this section to answer NO?

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
You're still including such experience in the work history section.
But I don't understand this part. Where would my wife's experience would be included if I answer NO at that section in EE profile?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
traveler982 said:
But I don't understand this part. Where would my wife's experience would be included if I answer NO at that section in EE profile?
I meant to say "personal history section" not "work history"

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
I meant to say "personal history section" not "work history"

OK then, now I will answer NO, and add that work experience in the personal history section AFTER ITA (post-ITA)

You know what confuses me. Two days age at this forum somebody suggested me that I should include my wife experience in the EE profile, and post-ITA move it in the personal history section.
So that's why I am being boring and confused.

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
As previously discussed I just came to know that my application for the certificate of selection (Quebec ) has been rejected on 28th dec 2016. I was not aware of this rejection when I had been submitting my EE on 7th Jan 2017. I came to know about CSQ rejection on the telephone and I did not receive any letter yet. Most probably I will not receive any letter because they once send you intention to rejection letter and if an applicant does not respond they automatically reject and close the case.

experts my first concern is that should I update to cic about this rejection. I am confused between words to reject and refuse. In IMM 5669 cic ask ------------

been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

is this question apply to me where the application has been rejected due to not sending additional documents (because I was no longer eligible for this program ) instead of refused.

And if you suggest me to tell cic about this rejection is it ok without any letter because I do not have any concrete evidence.

experts this rejection has become a big issue for me because I do not want to hide anything from CIC please suggest

thanx