+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

vrlkacha

Jul 23, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Just ensure the WES is the original (with stamp on it) and not the pdf copy that they email/you download.
No I didn't upload the scanned copies and instead uploaded the soft copies downloaded from their website, based on this comment:

anti_maniac said:
you do not need physical copy, though its always good to reach out to WES and get another copy though for purpose of IRCC soft copy is enough.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
vrlkacha said:
No I didn't upload the scanned copies and instead uploaded the soft copies downloaded from their website, based on this comment:
it's better to upload the original, else they may ask for it.

SonyaWins

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I am in a situation.

My Scenario:
I was on a PGWP and it expired OCTOBER 30TH, 2016
Sept 23, 2016 - I got nominated by AINP
Oct 14, 2016 - PR Application sent
Oct 25, 2016 - BOWP application sent without AOR
Nov 28, 2016 - Application returned as incomplete, missing open work permit fee.

At this point, I am now OUT OF STATUS.

Dec 21, 2016 - Work permit application/Restoration status application submitted with same employer
Dec 22, 2016 - ITA received through express entry

so my question is, can i apply for PR via express entry while out of status? I plan on having two PR Applications in at the same time. Hoping to cancel the one that takes a longer time to process.

candavisa

Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SonyaWins said:
Hi Guys,

I am in a situation.

My Scenario:
I was on a PGWP and it expired OCTOBER 30TH, 2016
Sept 23, 2016 - I got nominated by AINP
Oct 14, 2016 - PR Application sent
Oct 25, 2016 - BOWP application sent without AOR
Nov 28, 2016 - Application returned as incomplete, missing open work permit fee.

At this point, I am now OUT OF STATUS.

Dec 21, 2016 - Work permit application/Restoration status application submitted with same employer
Dec 22, 2016 - ITA received through express entry

so my question is, can i apply for PR via express entry while out of status? I plan on having two PR Applications in at the same time. Hoping to cancel the one that takes a longer time to process.
You must have a valid status if its inland.

nish1018

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Primary: Ottawa Secondary: Vagerville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20,2016
AOR Received.
October 20,2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
January 25,2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 2,2017
nish1018 said:
Hello guys,

I already submitted my express entry file.i have question regarding personal history. I included my short 3 days trip in history but I only submit unemployed and didn't put any description on that but I was employed at that time.

Second, I forgot to include to mention my vacation to India in the personal history and also in travel history?

Is this cause refusal or misrepresentation?

Please advise guys. I just realized those things today. As per my gcms notes eligibility" recommend passed" security" not started" criminality" passed" medical"passed"

Please advise guys.

Thanks in advance
Anyone can help me please..

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
SonyaWins said:
But I am within the 90 day restoration period.
Yes, restore your past status. You don't currently have a status however you have 90 days to restore your past status.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Curious about a rejection of common law on ee and not providing enough evidence.

If I say we were officially common law august 2012, say, do we provide proof of common law Aug 2011-Aug 2012, or since Aug 2012?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Curious about a rejection of common law on ee and not providing enough evidence.

If I say we were officially common law august 2012, say, do we provide proof of common law Aug 2011-Aug 2012, or since Aug 2012?
I actually read 200 pages of this thread and didn't come across any rejection due to common law.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
DelPiero07 said:
I actually read 200 pages of this thread and didn't come across any rejection due to common law.
Well, that's good.

I'm concerned now about something. For our past work visa we submitted a common law form with a start date of August 2011 because I thought it was saying "when did you start your relationship" but now I realise it was saying "what date did you complete 1 year of living together".

If it's the latter, then will the fact that my "record" will have August 2011 as the start date, whereas in my ee application it might be safer to put 2012?

I could obviously do an LOE with it. I have consistent proof of living together from around mid 2012, but before then he lived with me but did not go on my lease, and the bills were all in my name :s

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Ah nm, just reread the form. It asks when you started a conjugal relationship, so the date still applies really. Oh, I love worrying for nothing!!! Also these guys are going to get our life in one PDF.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi Asivad and Other Seniors,

I am FSW-Outland Applicant and my complete Timeline is as follows:

EE App Submit:07/08/2016
FSW ITA:02/11/2016
EAPR Submit & AOR:24/11/2016
Meds Passed: 30/11/2016
BG in Progress: 16/12/2016
RPRF Req: 19/12/2016
RPRF Paid: 19/12/2016

On 19th Dec, I got following RPRF payment request from London Visa Office i.e. local visa office for applicants from Pakistan:

Dear Rafzy:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
 Go to our Online Payment webpage : https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.

The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Your response to the above requests is required by 26 December, 2016.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

The current status of my application is as follows (as seen in MYCIC):

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Based on the above data, I have following few queries in my mind and would be thankful if your can please answer them:

1. My application Background check status switched to "IN PROGRESS" 3 days before i got RPRF request from LVO. Is it normal for FSW-Outland applicants ?

2. The RPRF letter that I got from LVO states that my application has been found eligible under the category in which it was applied (which was FSW-Outland).

A) Is this some copy past letter the LVO sends to all of its applicants ?
B) By Eligibility meeting, Does LVO mean that my application has met FSW Eligibility requirements both from CIO and LVO ?

3. I have paid RPRF on 19th Decemer and Uploaded the Receipt on the same day on MYCIC as instructed by LVO in the RPRF Letter. However, till this day my document status is "Provided" and why not "Received" ?

4. Regarding Admissibility Reviews, What checks do they do and how long it takes usually for an FSW-Outland applicant ?

5. How soon can I expect a PPR email from LVO or CIC ?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Rafzy

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
SonyaWins said:
But I am within the 90 day restoration period.
That still means you're out of status in Canada.

The Blues

Dec 26, 2016
I got one question for experts.
With regards to the ECA report I haven't received an ECA report through mail, as per WES "it was returned back to them due to incomplete address!", could I submit the online version instead? it's supposed to be exactly the same as the printed one, right?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
The Blues said:
I got one question for experts.
With regards to the ECA report I haven't received an ECA report through mail, as per WES "it was returned back to them due to incomplete address!", could I submit the online version instead? it's supposed to be exactly the same as the printed one, right?
Depends on where you need to submit it. As such CIC does not require the actual report, only the ECA # is enough for them.

Some or rather most province need them, where you need the original.