+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

The Blues

Dec 26, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Depends on where you need to submit it. As such CIC does not require the actual report, only the ECA # is enough for them.

Some or rather most province need them, where you need the original.
Thank you, I was referring mainly to post ITA education documents.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
The Blues said:
Thank you, I was referring mainly to post ITA education documents.
Post ITA it is not required as a norm.

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
can someone please confirm do we need to upload spouse's original degrees as well along with ECA report and educational certifications?

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
kallucanada said:
can someone please confirm do we need to upload spouse's original degrees as well along with ECA report and educational certifications?
Yes if you claimed points for his degrees and ECA.

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Nitz_Au said:
Yes if you claimed points for his degrees and ECA.
Yes, I claimed points for my spouse education but I have an ECA report, mark sheets/consolidated mark sheet and provisional certificates for my spouse but missing original degrees. Do we really need the original degrees to upload or am I good to proceed with an ECA report, mark sheets/consolidated mark sheet?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
kallucanada said:
Yes, I claimed points for my spouse education but I have an ECA report, mark sheets/consolidated mark sheet and provisional certificates for my spouse but missing original degrees. Do we really need the original degrees to upload or am I good to proceed with an ECA report, mark sheets/consolidated mark sheet?
Without original degree certificates how did you get your spouse's ECA?

HBMK2143

Oct 25, 2016
Hi Asivad,

Need your suggestion urgently, I have messaged on your PM, could you have a look and please reply me on the PM.

Thank you,

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
hii everyone.. My question is one of my friend applied unded CEC in november 2016 under express entry... He just submitted his closed work permit of supervisor position in express entry. He didnt submitted Lmia approval letter ? Is closed work permit enough evidence for lmia approval ? or do we need to submit both lmia approval and closed work permit ? will it cause any problem to him or if they need they can ask for it or they can verify themselves ? guys need ur answer please nd thanx

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
lifeisgood99 said:
hii everyone.. My question is one of my friend applied unded CEC in november 2016 under express entry... He just submitted his closed work permit of supervisor position in express entry. He didnt submitted Lmia approval letter ? Is closed work permit enough evidence for lmia approval ? or do we need to submit both lmia approval and closed work permit ? will it cause any problem to him or if they need they can ask for it or they can verify themselves ? guys need ur answer please nd thanx
For some one already working in Canada on a work permit, the work permit itself should be sufficient.

From what i recall though, at one point in the application it asks for LMIA#. Me as well as any one i know in similar circumstances attached only their work permits and indicated LMIA# in that field in the eApr. None of us was asked for LMIA and all are PRs now.

I don't think you could have avoided providing LMIA# for that particular entry. So your friend should be good.

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
yes his Lmia number is already in his work permit and that number is same in his Lmia approval letter. They both are same... So u mean it should be ok ? Thanx 4 ur reply... And by worst case scenario they wont reject the file if they want Lmia approval letter they can request it ? is he on the safe side if i m nt wrong ?

budhirar

Apr 23, 2016
Please guide:

My DOB certificate has 1982 as DOB while all other documents have 1983 as DOB.
Municipal corporation will not provide 1983 as DOB. They are asking me to produce document with 1982 DOB so that they can provide DOB certificate with 1982 as DOB.

One of my friend's consultant says that 10th certificate is sufficient as i can give affidavit, while my consultant says that we should have DOB as 1983 because she has seen cases where imigration officer is very conservative and rejected/delayed the application due to affidavit/lack of DOB certificate.

It would be difficult for me to change all the proofs e.g passport, 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet and PAN.

Please guide what to do in this case.

Thanks,

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
budhirar said:
Please guide:

Municipal corporation will not provide 1983 as DOB. They are asking me to produce document with 1982 DOB so that they can provide DOB certificate with 1982 as DOB.

One of my friend's consultant says that 10th certificate is sufficient as i can give affidavit, while my consultant says that we should have DOB as 1983 because she has seen cases where imigration officer is very conservative and rejected/delayed the application due to affidavit/lack of DOB certificate.

It would be difficult for me to change all the proofs e.g passport, 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet and PAN.

Thanks,
Since express entry, Birth certificate is not a mandatory document for a PR applicant who is an adult i.e. over the age of 18.

I don't know of any one who had to submit this as part of his PR application except only for children under the age of 18 who are dependents of principal applicant.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
budhirar said:
Please guide:

Thanks,

No need of your DOB certificate for express entry pr application. It is required only for your dependent children in your application.

Ronnie16

Dec 29, 2016
sam_172452 said:
Incomplete?

They say that they only want to see the bio page + any pages with stamps, marks or visas. Are they expecting that we scan even the blank pages :eek:

I had submitted my PP front and back but i did not scanned and uploaded the stamp pages. Is it necessary or no ?
Will they ask me for it again ?