VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Max83_ZA said:
I didnt really want to come go to CA just yet, so I on purpose only submitted the ECA and not the certificates.... :-\ I made a mistake, that is all... We are 3 people in the app and we have about 40 docs to upload. Was a stupid oversight
Nah, not really blaming you as I know the pain (even with 2 people on the app it's a nightmare). Least you know for next time :) Best of luck

Max83_ZA

Mar 30, 2016
kryt0n said:
Nah, not really blaming you as I know the pain (even with 2 people on the app it's a nightmare). Least you know for next time :) Best of luck
I am blaming me... I am livid. Hopefully with 481 points I wont have to wait too long for another invite. Just finished the new profile, waiting for job bank activation.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Max83_ZA said:
I am blaming me... I am livid. Hopefully with 481 points I wont have to wait too long for another invite. Just finished the new profile, waiting for job bank activation.
If it makes you feel any better about stupid mistakes; I'm native English and recently retaken my IELTS due to expiry and realising that I have CLB 8,10,10,10 so wanted to bump up listening to CLB 9 for max points. Well, during the test I couldn't remember how to spell "carnival". I kept rewriting it over and over... do you want to know how I spelt it and will have lost a point for? "CARINIVILLE" Seriously!!! Results out tomorrow...

Likely another £160 and test retake in Jan then!!!

Max83_ZA

Mar 30, 2016
kryt0n said:
If it makes you feel any better about stupid mistakes; I'm native English and recently retaken my IELTS due to expiry and realising that I have CLB 8,10,10,10 so wanted to bump up listening to CLB 9 for max points. Well, during the test I couldn't remember how to spell "carnival". I kept rewriting it over and over... do you want to know how I spelt it and will have lost a point for? "CARINIVILLE" Seriously!!! Results out tomorrow...

Likely another £160 and test retake in Jan then!!!
LOL! It happens to all of us. Gl with results!

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tocanadawego said:
That's true, but if you live in a certain place and go for a vacation that does not mean you changed your residential address. Your belongings are still there, you are still paying rent and utilities. You come back there after the vacation. It only refers to your RESIDENTIAL address, not the temporary short stay.

If you crash on your friends couch every now and then because it gets too late to go home, will you be writing down that address too? Of course not.
Fully agreed. Submitted Sched A with permanent residence addresses only. We'll see how this goes. However, how about 2-3 months stays? I stayed in Chicago for a couple months, but we used to change apartments every month or so. Should I have listed those addresses too? I mean, honestly, I can't even retrieve them anymore.

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
See for 4 months we travelled around Asia in between moving from NZ to UK. We didn't have a residential address. Our belongings were on a boat... Really not sure what to put for those three months!
I have similar travel history, with two summers spent in the U.S. during college. I did for sure list these trips under my travel and personal history sections, but did not include them in the address history. It is my understanding that only somewhat permanent addresses are to be included (i.e., six months or more per PCC purposes). Neither of my three PCCs lists my addresses, BTW.

nish1018

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Primary: Ottawa Secondary: Vagerville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20,2016
AOR Received.
October 20,2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
January 25,2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 2,2017
Hello guys,

I already submitted my express entry file.i have question regarding personal history. I included my short 3 days trip in history but I only submit unemployed and didn't put any description on that but I was employed at that time.

Second, I forgot to include to mention my vacation to India in the personal history and also in travel history?

Is this cause refusal or misrepresentation?

Please advise guys. I just realized those things today. As per my gcms notes eligibility" recommend passed" security" not started" criminality" passed" medical"passed"

Please advise guys.

Thanks in advance

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Max83_ZA said:
Sorry about your ordeal.

How long did it take to reach that decision post AoR?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
nish1018 said:
Hello guys,

I already submitted my express entry file.i have question regarding personal history. I included my short 3 days trip in history but I only submit unemployed and didn't put any description on that but I was employed at that time.

Second, I forgot to include to mention my vacation to India in the personal history and also in travel history?

Is this cause refusal or misrepresentation?

Please advise guys. I just realized those things today. As per my gcms notes eligibility" recommend passed" security" not started" criminality" passed" medical"passed"

Please advise guys.

Thanks in advance
You needn't worry the slightest

vrlkacha

Jul 23, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
So you were rejected for not submitting your own University certificate along with WES ECA?

I hate to say it... but that one is asked for specifically... why didn't you include it?
Have a question here. Do we need to submit University transcripts along with the degree certificates?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
vrlkacha said:
Have a question here. Do we need to submit University transcripts along with the degree certificates?
To IRCC one needs to submit the degree certificates along with the ECAs only.

vrlkacha

Jul 23, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
To IRCC one needs to submit the degree certificates along with the ECAs only.
I have submitted my Bachelors and Masters degree along with the ECAs from WES. But I haven't uploaded the transcripts. As per you, I shouldn't be worried, right?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
vrlkacha said:
I have submitted my Bachelors and Masters degree along with the ECAs from WES. But I haven't uploaded the transcripts. As per you, I shouldn't be worried, right?
Yes...all fine.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
vrlkacha said:
Thanks! Such a relief.
Just ensure the WES is the original (with stamp on it) and not the pdf copy that they email/you download.