+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
istari said:
You have 2 options. You can put all your LOEs into 1 pdf as kemy has suggested. Or you can put each LOE in with the documents it's regarding (so, fr example, put the LOE about your POF in your POE pdf).

If you decide to put all your LOEs in 1 pdf, I suggest using subheadings and a table of contents to make it super easy for the VO to read. (But that's not required; it's just my personal recommendation.)
I put an LOE for each upload separately. And then in the main LOE upload, i made a list of the issues and referenced each LOE, so it kind of made an index for all issues they might need to address. The references were very clearly linked.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zezu said:
If that error puts you in a position where CRS falls below MEC, you should raise an IRCC to explain.
I have 600 points for PNP, so it would never go below that minimum marks of ITAs but still not clear on this. If I enter a Bachelor and Master in two different periods, points would be calculated only for Master's, right? There is a whole list of document types to choose from and for I selected the right one bachelor's and Master's respectively.

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
kamy said:
I have 600 points for PNP, so it would never go below that minimum marks of ITAs but still not clear on this. If I enter a Bachelor and Master in two different periods, points would be calculated only for Master's, right? There is a whole list of document types to choose from and for I selected the right one bachelor's and Master's respectively.
You're good!

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Below are two points I'm posting here from the POF document required on document checklist page. Second point mentions about loans, Is it really a requirement, so far I have read here that we just need to show the transferrable amount to Canada. Loan thing can be very tricky because it would require property evaluation to show loan can be repaid.

. List of all your bank(chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each accouint was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
. list of outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
Below are two points I'm posting here from the POF document required on document checklist page. Second point mentions about loans, Is it really a requirement, so far I have read here that we just need to show the transferrable amount to Canada. Loan thing can be very tricky because it would require property evaluation to show loan can be repaid.

. List of all your bank(chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each accouint was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
. list of outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans
The seniors on this forum seem to be very adamant that mentioning your outstanding debts is not required.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
istari said:
The seniors on this forum seem to be very adamant that mentioning your outstanding debts is not required.
Yes and the reason behind this is IRCC doesn't allow you to showcase your property, assets etc. They only want to see the liability and not the asset it is related to. Imagine you have a home loan for 70000 CAD and you have saved 25000 CAD for POF. In this particular case, you have a house. IRCC doesn't allow you to showcase that. They only want to see the liabilities. Hence if you mention about your home loan, you will certainly become ineligible.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes and the reason behind this is IRCC doesn't allow you to showcase your property, assets etc. They only want to see the liability and not the asset it is related to. Imagine you have a home loan for 70000 CAD and you have saved 25000 CAD for POF. In this particular case, you have a house. IRCC doesn't allow you to showcase that. They only want to see the liabilities. Hence if you mention about your home loan, you will certainly become ineligible.
Thank you for the explanation; I didn't understand the reasoning before.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks, I will certainly not show but my bank statement shows EMI for home loan, can it be an issue if they look at it?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
rajkamalmohanram said:
Precisely. +1

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hello Seniors,

Anyone from NDVO- PNP category and still waiting ..

My BG changed to IP on 19 Sep but no updates till now. Everybody else got PPR around my dates.....

Worried... anything to worry about :(

Are there any possibility of rejection at this stage ? :( :( :(

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Dear all,

I've sent some question in this topic and got replied, thank you for all your help.
May I ask, is it possible that someone got rejection after he/she sent passport?
I just sent my passport, but I am still worry about whether I'll get rejection as this stage.
Am I too tense? ???

vitorfragoso

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Toronto, Ontario - Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
Doc's Request.
08-11-2016
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
08-10-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-02-2017
Hey guys,

Quick question...

If you get a rejection, do you need to go back to the Express Entry Pool and wait for a new ITA or you can re-create your application based on your previous invitation?

Thanks!

nEVERgiveUP751

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Vancouver
vitorfragoso said:
Hey guys,

Quick question...

If you get a rejection, do you need to go back to the Express Entry Pool and wait for a new ITA or you can re-create your application based on your previous invitation?

Thanks!
is your application rejected ?