Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
rajkamalmohanram said:
This been discussed and re-discussed a lot of times on the forum since 2015. PCC from PSK will work. I have not heard back from anybody saying otherwise. PCC from local police station will probably mention the address of your current residence alone. If you have lived in other address in the country in the past 10 years, then it is an issue. IRCC will likely refuse the application on the grounds that the PCC contains only the current address and that the other addresses are not covered.
I am a provincial nominee and my nomination is still february end from nova scotia.So will they transfer my nomination to the new express entry code.I am very worried.How long do they take to do this generally any province .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
workharder said:
I am a provincial nominee and my nomination is still february end from nova scotia.So will they transfer my nomination to the new express entry code.I am very worried.How long do they take to do this generally any province .
Yes. Please send them a convincing e-mail outlining the reasons for your rejection. Ask them nicely, they will transfer the nomination to a new EE profile. I wish you good luck and all the very best!

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes. Please send them a convincing e-mail outlining the reasons for your rejection. Ask them nicely, they will transfer the nomination to a new EE profile. I wish you good luck and all the very best!
Based on the experiences can you tell me how long does it take after you send a convincing reply to them along with all documents

joyaman

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-05-2016 sinp
AOR Received.
09-06-2016 cic
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
zezu said:
Hey guys,

Im closing in on the 6th month mark (AoR 11th April) and wondering if anyone can relate to what i am going through!

My last GCMS notes in July said A11.2 refusal as CRS score adjusted to below minimum. I accidentally claimed points for high school diploma and bachelors by choosing 2 or more university degrees- i did not realize that only the highest achieved credential is awarded for.

This was the last comment made on my app on May 21st. In June i completed masters in canada so i raised an IRCC submitting my masters transcript, hoping they somehow acknowledge it. After seeing GCMS notes, i submitted another IRCC to inform of masters incase they are lenient to compensate for points and did not properly acknowledge the previous IRCC.

3rd September- background went in process for second time. Im not sure if its just going to final stage only to get rejected or if this is the good news that they accepted my mistake and took the app forward.

Really hoping for good news. Can not imagine going through the entire process again. I have alot of foreign residence, foreign work experience and foreign education so the paper work is exhausting.

Please advise if you know of, or have experienced such a case.
Dear what was your CRS ?

and what was minimum ITA score at that time ?

febinjohns

Nov 20, 2013
Hi All,

I am a recent EE Out land applicant, with SINP nomination, NOC 2233 ,AOR on Sep 2016, Medicals Passed.

My case , I got accepted into Express Entry pool after 2/3 trials in 2015 ( at first my profiles went ineligible after few hours , my experience was below 6 years that time and once it crossed 6 years I was able to create and eligible EE profile). That time I wasn't bothered about the minimum requirement and don't checked my minimum required score for FSW programme (67 out of 100). After an year I got PNP through SINP and now submitted my application to CIC. And just now I realized that I have only 64 points out of 100 ( I know I was careless with this :( ).

My question is ...

-How I was accepted into EE pool if I don't meet basic six selection factors and secured 67 points ? My assumption was that if I have an eligible EE profile I am good to go with the application if i can support my claims with documents, as my profile showed '' Federal Skilled Worker Programme : Met ''. (NB: I provided only genuine information with out any error or misrepresentation while preparing EE profile )

-If unfortunately its a rejection , how long should I wait to get a notice from CIC?

-Does it helps if I improve my IELTS score and send them ? I can cross minimum 67 I improve my IELTS score.

I would highly appreciate your thoughts/suggestions ... :) :)

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
petertherock77 said:
Dear Members,

I have submitted eAPR on 9-11-2016 and medical passed on 9-12-2016. I sent updated POF documents via CSE-Web inquiry form and I was told my documents are received however my file is now with a Canadian visa office abroad and I should also try to contact them. Is this a good thing? Does it mean my file passed completeness check? I included ECA, Diploma certificates, transcripts, PCC etc.

How long will I be looking at before contact from LVO.
As I understand completeness check happens at first stage and then medicals are checked and then comes detailed examination of documents submitted. So as per this process you have already passed medicals. But I'm amazed at the speed in your case as you filed eAPR on 11 and medicals were passed on 12, it's superfast.
Others who are more experienced can share their opinion.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Hi Everyone-This is what i received when i requested the NSOI officer to transfer my nomination to the new express entry codes as my pr application was rejected because of incomplete pcc.Do not understand the time frame by which they would be coming back with a decision.

"Thank you for submitting your new EE codes. Please note that a screenshot of your closed MyCIC account is also required. When I have received this from you, your request will be forwarded to NSOI’s EE Portal Administrator, who will verify if you are eligible for an updated certificate of nomination. Please allow several business days for your request to be processed."

Anyone in the house who has a similar experience.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
workharder said:
Hi Everyone-This is what i received when i requested the NSOI officer to transfer my nomination to the new express entry codes as my pr application was rejected because of incomplete pcc.Do not understand the time frame by which they would be coming back with a decision.

"Thank you for submitting your new EE codes. Please note that a screenshot of your closed MyCIC account is also required. When I have received this from you, your request will be forwarded to NSOI’s EE Portal Administrator, who will verify if you are eligible for an updated certificate of nomination. Please allow several business days for your request to be processed."

Hello seniors-Can you tell me is there a chance to get the nomination back on the new profile and approximately how much time did you take after request to the province.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
andremarques19751 said:
Yes, they requested the cancellation letter from IRCC to move on with the request.
Andre-How much time did you take to get the points added back into the express entry profile from the time you informed the province about getting a transfer o your new express entry code.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
workharder said:

"Several business days" usually means less than a week.
But I imagine this time will be taken from after the screenshot has been forward.

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
workharder said:
Andre-How much time did you take to get the points added back into the express entry profile from the time you informed the province about getting a transfer o your new express entry code.
Hi Bro, took 10 days to have the nomination re-issued on BC PNP. Good luck!

Donald Trump

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts,
I have a situation and would like your input
My employer denied to give me experience letter stating my daily tasks because of my company policy. They have given me the letter of denial. Hence I am relying on the reference letter I obtained from factory director, former boss, former colleague and current colleague. I have also included the USA work visa petition (H1B Petition) that states my work duties.
The issue is, my H1B petition job description falls under NOC 2211 and mentions just a line NOC 2221. Reference letters from above mentioned individuals describes my job duties purely of NOC 2221 which is the FACT. My work does fall under NOC 2221. My lawyer says there is no harm in submitting H1B petition even when the job description is not fully align with the reference letter obtained from individuals.
Should I submit H1B petition? or should I only rely on reference letters?
Thanks,
Best wishes for Oct 5th.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Donald Trump said:
Hello Experts,
I have a situation and would like your input
My employer denied to give me experience letter stating my daily tasks because of my company policy. They have given me the letter of denial. Hence I am relying on the reference letter I obtained from factory director, former boss, former colleague and current colleague. I have also included the USA work visa petition (H1B Petition) that states my work duties.
The issue is, my H1B petition job description falls under NOC 2211 and mentions just a line NOC 2221. Reference letters from above mentioned individuals describes my job duties purely of NOC 2221 which is the FACT. My work does fall under NOC 2221. My lawyer says there is no harm in submitting H1B petition even when the job description is not fully align with the reference letter obtained from individuals.
Should I submit H1B petition? or should I only rely on reference letters?
Thanks,
Best wishes for Oct 5th.
why do you need the H1B petition at all?? for what purpose is it even in discussion?

BTW, you're good to go with that denial letter + even a self declared job description, or course the one from your boss/colleague will have more weight

Donald Trump

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
why do you need the H1B petition at all?? for what purpose is it even in discussion?

BTW, you're good to go with that denial letter + even a self declared job description, or course the one from your boss/colleague will have more weight
Thank you maged_mmh for the reply. H1B petition is written on company letter head, mentions my name, my job title, start date and like I said it mentions my job duty OF noc 2221 in just one line (rest of the information is on NOC 2211 and about the company). There are other documents to prove these information but this one document provides all these information. So will you suggest me to include H1B petition or refrain from it?

Thanks again maged_mmh. I truly appreciate your time and effort.