29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Donald Trump said:
Thank you maged_mmh for the reply. H1B petition is written on company letter head, mentions my name, my job title, start date and like I said it mentions my job duty OF noc 2221 in just one line (rest of the information is on NOC 2211 and about the company). There are other documents to prove these information but this one document provides all these information. So will you suggest me to include H1B petition or refrain from it?

Thanks again maged_mmh. I truly appreciate your time and effort.
leave it out.. it's a harmful overkill, you're good to go with the other documents

superchi

Dec 12, 2015
NIGERIA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-06-2016
Med's Request
06-06-2016 Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
13-06-2016 Medical passed
Hello seniors,
Please I need your help.
My application has been refused. The reason given is I didn't include my WES report.
How is that possible? First they check for completeness before an application goes into processing. My medical status even shows passed. Surprisingly, I checked MyCIC submitted application and noticed the placeholder for education document is missing. Obviously, it's a technical issue because checklist of required documents is generated automatically.
Please help with contact email or advice. I need help please. It took me more than two years to prepare. How can I be responsible for a technical issue?
Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
superchi said:
Hello seniors,
Please I need your help.
My application has been refused. The reason given is I didn't include my WES report.
How is that possible? First they check for completeness before an application goes into processing. My medical status even shows passed. Surprisingly, I checked MyCIC submitted application and noticed the placeholder for education document is missing. Obviously, it's a technical issue because checklist of required documents is generated automatically.
Please help with contact email or advice. I need help please. It took me more than two years to prepare. How can I be responsible for a technical issue?
Thanks
Are you sure you included your ECA report in the PDF that was uploaded to the "Education" section placeholder? There is no separate placeholder for uploading the ECA report.

This is the reason why I suggest applicants to take a screenshot of all the sections once the documents are uploaded so that they have some proof that they have done their part correctly.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superchi said:
Hello seniors,
Please I need your help.
Thanks
Before you submitted your eAPR, did you make certain that your ECA number was transferred over ?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
Before you submitted your eAPR, did you make certain that your ECA number was transferred over ?
That's really heart breaking, it is understood that all information from EE to eAPR should flow correctly otherwise they should asked to fill eAPR afresh if there are technical challenges instead of rejecting for their system defect.
If any fields like this remains blank in such kind of scenarios and the relevant information is available in documents which are uploaded, do they even check the documents or simply reject the application?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
That's really heart breaking, it is understood that all information from EE to eAPR should flow correctly otherwise they should asked to fill eAPR afresh if there are technical challenges instead of rejecting for their system defect.
If any fields like this remains blank in such kind of scenarios and the relevant information is available in documents which are uploaded, do they even check the documents or simply reject the application?
It sucks that this is the situation, but ECA number sometimes not transferring over is a known issue. It's been discussed multiple times on the forum, and I'm sure on other websites too.
That's why it's recommended to upload a copy of your ECA report even though it isn't required, just to cover your bases as well as possible.

I honestly have no idea whether or not the VO would check through your documents. I think the fact that this is a known issue probably makes it more likely that they would, but who really knows. It may depend on the individually VO.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
It sucks that this is the situation, but ECA number sometimes not transferring over is a known issue. It's been discussed multiple times on the forum, and I'm sure on other websites too.
That's why it's recommended to upload a copy of your ECA report even though it isn't required, just to cover your bases as well as possible.

I honestly have no idea whether or not the VO would check through your documents. I think the fact that this is a known issue probably makes it more likely that they would, but who really knows. It may depend on the individually VO.
Oh dear I missed that thread, I didn't check ECA# in eAPR but I had included ECA report at the end of degree and mark-sheet document. Another stupid reason to worry for none of your fault.

It's surprising CIC didn't get this bug fix as it has been almost two years since EE was launched.
Candidates are left to suffer.

I'm really suspicious that they would check documents if the ECA number is not available in application itself.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
Oh dear I missed that thread, I didn't check ECA# in eAPR but I had included ECA report at the end of degree and mark-sheet document. Another stupid reason to worry for none of your fault.

It's surprising CIC didn't get this bug fix as it has been almost two years since EE was launched.
Candidates are left to suffer.

I'm really suspicious that they would check documents if the ECA number is not available in application itself.
At the end of the day, it's the applicant's responsibility to ensure that their application is 100% complete.
Quadruple check absolutely everything.

superchi

Dec 12, 2015
NIGERIA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-06-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
:-X
kamy said:
I did.
And I have the green light and documents name displayed. Also note it is impossible to proceed to checkout/payment without uploading the required fields. I did. If not my application should have been returned as incomplete.
Is there any mail I can contact CIC? Please help

superchi

Dec 12, 2015
NIGERIA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-06-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
istari said:
Sure. I did.

I received AOR and passed medical.

That's because CIC rules states the first step is to check completeness of an application package before proceeding with the processing of the application.

Please if you have any CIC email for technical issues help me. Thanks

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
Do you have any evident that you submitted the correct file? There was a possibility that you submitted the wrong file. Hence, even you had a green checkmark, it wasn't meant that you submitted the correct file. In addition, if this is really a technical leak, there will be many other applicants who were wrongly rejected with the same issue during that period. My point is that it's hard to argue with CIC for this issue.

You have a better chance to submit your application again. If you are a PNP, you can get ITA with 600 points in next round.

You can try Case Specific Enquiry for your case. Good luck!

superchi

Dec 12, 2015
NIGERIA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-06-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
karenv said:
Do you have any evident that you submitted the correct file? There was a possibility that you submitted the wrong file. Hence, even you had a green checkmark, it wasn't meant that you submitted the correct file. In addition, if this is really a technical leak, there will be many other applicants who were wrongly rejected with the same issue during that period. My point is that it's hard to argue with CIC for this issue.

You have a better chance to submit your application again. If you are a PNP, you can get ITA with 600 points in next round.

You can try Case Specific Enquiry for your case. Good luck!
Thanks but if I attached a wrong file the placeholder for education should still be visible in MyCIC submitted application. Just that it will contain the wrong file. In my case the placeholder is deleted, not there again.

Furthermore, my application fee for five people on my application wasn't refunded! If my application didn't have the document, it should have been returned as incomplete.

I try the cse you advised.

Thanks again.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superchi said:
Thanks but if I attached a wrong file the placeholder for education should still be visible in MyCIC submitted application. Just that it will contain the wrong file. In my case the placeholder is deleted, not there again.

Furthermore, my application fee for five people on my application wasn't refunded! If my application didn't have the document, it should have been returned as incomplete.

I try the cse you advised.

Thanks again.
Below is a test on cic, seems like they only check in the eAPR fields. Even if it is provided in document, I doubt they will check.
If EE has the ECA# and eAPR doesn't, it certainly is bug for which candidate is being punished.

"In the case of applications received after January 1, 2015, applicants (where applicable) are only required to submit their ECA reference number, not a copy of their assessment. Applicants must declare in their Express Entry profile if they have obtained an ECA for their foreign educational credential. An ECA report must be less than five years old at the time the Express Entry profile is submitted and upon receipt of the application for permanent residence."

superchi

Dec 12, 2015
NIGERIA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-06-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
kamy said:
Below is a test on cic, seems like they only check in the eAPR fields. Even if it is provided in document, I doubt they will check.
If EE has the ECA# and eAPR doesn't, it certainly is bug for which candidate is being punished.

"In the case of applications received after January 1, 2015, applicants (where applicable) are only required to submit their ECA reference number, not a copy of their assessment. Applicants must declare in their Express Entry profile if they have obtained an ECA for their foreign educational credential. An ECA report must be less than five years old at the time the Express Entry profile is submitted and upon receipt of the application for permanent reseidence."
Absolutely!

I believe a new Rockie Visa Officers handled my application. My EE profile has the reference and it also in my SINP PNP too.

I will get to the end of this up to seeking a judicial review.

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
superchi said:
Hello seniors,
Please I need your help.
Thanks
Hello my friend, Im sorry to hear that. It looks indeed like a system glitch and if thats the case Im pretty sure your case will be reopened. If I were in your situation, I would do the following:

1. Create a new EE profile just in case everything else fails. Be on the pool and wait for the next draw. If you are PNP get in touch with your province to transfer the nomination to your new profile
2. Send a CSE to IRCC including the print screen of your application without the education bucket. Add also the SAME file you sent in your application (the one that has the ECA report), it is important that it has the same name and size so they can get to the conclusion that they dropped the ball, not you

I think your case will be reopened if you sent the report.
Good luck!
Andre