+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jideomoba said:
A number of folks have been rejected for this same reason. I think you still have a ray of hope to prevent your app from being rejected. Rejection for incomplete docs is usually in the first 30 days of submission, yours is still in this 'danger zone'.

You should scan and upload the all the originals of your notarized docs. The pdf size is not an excuse, you can use a software to reduce the size of PDFs. Use the placeholder provided for the schedule 4 and merge these docs into one and also use the placeholder for the letter of explanation.

best of luck buddy!
That's good and bad news then. Thanks buddy.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
haznac said:
I submitted my application on MyCIC 5 days ago, and today, I got a request for Schedule 4 form. In the request mail, one paragraph drew my attention:

"If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or
French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the
original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries
."

I submitted all of the non-English/French documents as I got them from the notary - which means notarized copy of the original, and the translation into English printed on the back of it. This is how they do it here in Turkey. I did not upload the originals. The funny thing, I wouldn't be able to even if I wanted to. Almost all of my PDFs were right on that 4MB mark.

Does this mean a rejection for me for incomplete application? Did anyone get such a rejection?

Thanks

I believe its a standard draft used in all Schedule 4 mails. I also got the same letter. All my documents are in English.

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
I believe its a standard draft used in all Schedule 4 mails. I also got the same letter. All my documents are in English.
I do think it is a standard draft too, but the point is I did not provide the originals of non-English documents, I provided the notarized copies. And apparently, it is a big no no for CIC.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
haznac said:
I do think it is a standard draft too, but the point is I did not provide the originals of non-English documents, I provided the notarized copies. And apparently, it is a big no no for CIC.
Well, sorry to be the harbinger of bad news but this is bad. Instead of risking it, raise a CSE and send them scanned copies of originals and write a polite letter requesting them to add these documents to your application. If you are lucky, this will go smooth. Wish you all the very best :) .

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, sorry to be the harbinger of bad news but this is bad. Instead of risking it, raise a CSE and send them scanned copies of originals and write a polite letter requesting them to add these documents to your application. If you are lucky, this will go smooth. Wish you all the very best :) .
Would this be required for bilingual documents also? For example my daughter's birth certificate blank form is printed in two languages- Hindi and English (Headline says- Janm Praman Patra/Birth Certificate). You have an option of filling the details in Hindi or English. Her form has been filled in English against english part of the form. (hindi part has been left blank). Stamp is in Hindi. Do you feel that this will also need translation.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
Would this be required for bilingual documents also? For example my daughter's birth certificate blank form is printed in two languages- Hindi and English (Headline says- Janm Praman Patra/Birth Certificate). You have an option of filling the details in Hindi or English. Her form has been filled in English against english part of the form. (hindi part has been left blank). Stamp is in Hindi. Do you feel that this will also need translation.
No, I don't think such a document will need translation.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, I don't think such a document will need translation.
Thanks Raj and Haznac

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
jideomoba said:
A number of folks have been rejected for this same reason. I think you still have a ray of hope to prevent your app from being rejected. Rejection for incomplete docs is usually in the first 30 days of submission, yours is still in this 'danger zone'.

You should scan and upload the all the originals of your notarized docs. The pdf size is not an excuse, you can use a software to reduce the size of PDFs. Use the placeholder provided for the schedule 4 and merge these docs into one and also use the placeholder for the letter of explanation.

best of luck buddy!

Hey @jideomoba in ur timeline u have written schedule a (spouse et ) what does that mean ?? What they have asked for ur spouse ? Could u ols explain ?

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Being a permanent resident of Punjab(india) ,I am arranging a PCC from office of SSP of my district as per instructions on CIC site.For the past 4 years I am staying at Chennai. I am aiming to obtain a PCC from PSK OF PASSPORT OFFICE.
I hope these two PCC shall be sufficient for CIC.
Please give your suggestions. Thanks

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
bhavcaluk said:
Being a permanent resident of Punjab(india) ,I am arranging a PCC from office of SSP of my district as per instructions on CIC site.For the past 4 years I am staying at Chennai. I am aiming to obtain a PCC from PSK OF PASSPORT OFFICE.
Yes, they should suffice. You can explain the two PCC with an LOE while submitting your application.

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
bhavcaluk said:
PCC from PSK is sufficient for all your stays anywhere in india.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bhavcaluk said:
No need to submit 2 PCCs. You can submit just one - PCC from PSK.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
No need to submit 2 PCCs. You can submit just one - PCC from PSK.
I second Raj. The PSK PCC suffices the requirement for India and this has been deeply discussed and confirmed on different threads as well.

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Guys, he is a resident of Punjab state. It is a bit different in that area. I would still recommend him to attach both just to be on the safe side.