+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
JoacRy said:
I don't know if this is true, but there is another thread along the similar lines ('Rejection due to not scanning WES ECA...') as well where someone has got rejected for not submitting the ECA and the certificate copy. To be safe submit the following:

1) ECA
2) Copy of Degree certificate
3) Copy of Transcripts from University

Additional safety procedure: Get copy of degree and transcripts notarized, and submit notarized as well as original copy.
Thanks very much JoacRy for replying. I did provide ECA and original copies of transcript and diplomas. But the ECA I provided is the upgraded one with IMM suffix. I did not include that original ECA report thinking that the upgraded one is what they need.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T365 said:
Thanks very much JoacRy for replying. I did provide ECA and original copies of transcript and diplomas. But the ECA I provided is the upgraded one with IMM suffix. I did not include that original ECA report thinking that the upgraded one is what they need.
You were correct not to do so. They will see the 'New' ECA report electronically and use the copy you submitted as a re-enforcing document.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Travelling_Bird said:
I have searched for the member who got a rejection because of that, you can try to contact him to see how he dealt with the problem in order to reapply safely
@Gujjuboy
thanks a lot, their embassy in cairo is less than helpful :(

india_user25

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
JoacRy said:
You were correct not to do so. They will see the 'New' ECA report electronically and use the copy you submitted as a re-enforcing document.
Thanks, even I had the similar case, I only submitted duplicate report.

Can you please conform one more thing, while ordering duplicate report, I only ordered e-report and submitted it as such (missing WES logo). Is it fine?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
india_user25 said:
Thanks, even I had the similar case, I only submitted duplicate report.

Can you please conform one more thing, while ordering duplicate report, I only ordered e-report and submitted it as such (missing WES logo). Is it fine?
The report must have the WES logo for authenticity.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
JoacRy said:
The report must have the WES logo for authenticity.
The upgraded report with IMM suffix is only a soft copy and does not have a WES logo. :(

So it seems I should try and submit CSE to provide scanned copy of original ECA report. :(

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Why all this hypertension about submitting original copy of ECA report?
Some applicants only provided the correct ECA report number without providing the ECA and got PR
Submitting the ECA report itself is only an additional precaution as some suggested, it is not the requirement.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Why all this hypertension about submitting original copy of ECA report?
Some applicants only provided the correct ECA report number without providing the ECA and got PR
Submitting the ECA report itself is only an additional precaution as some suggested, it is not the requirement.
One Topsy you're absolutely right. I submitted only WES cerial number in my application. I never attached copy of ECA. The application was approved, that means copy of ECA is not a requirement.

Reactions: RokasK

ablakitra

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
krsenthilkumaran said:
If the PCC is time/geographic (address specific) bound. Then CIC is checking whether it covers all the addresses mentioned in the address history of your application.

If your are from india. Try to get a PCC from PSK.

Else make sure your PCC covers all the addresses (even if you have lived in different addresses in the same city) you've lived since your 18th bday and also it matches with the address history :)

All the best :)
Would like to know which PSK should I get PCC from? My Place of current residence is different than Place of issue of passport.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
If one has received ECA from WES before April 17th, 2013 then only one needs to upgrade the ECA report. Refer to the below link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=867&top=6

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
ablakitra said:
Would like to know which PSK should I get PCC from? My Place of current residence is different than Place of issue of passport.
Which PSK is immaterial.

amjk28

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
T365 said:
Hi everyone.

I just read that CIC also rejects if only WES ECA report with IMM suffix is submitted and not the scanned hard copy of first original report.

Can anyone please confirm? If this is true, I will submit CSE including a scan of the first original report.

Thank you.
Hi T365,
Are you going to submit a CSE with the upgraded report?
Please give advice how to do so. Thanks so much!
Goodluck to all of us.

medo225

Feb 2, 2016
I have submitted my ECA but i didn't submit my original documents , I sent it after that with the CSE but i didn't get any reply from them what I can do? I am worried about rejection , i also have submitted a letter of explanation for my bank account. Is there any hope ?

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
medo225 said:
I have submitted my ECA but i didn't submit my original documents , I sent it after that with the CSE but i didn't get any reply from them what I can do? I am worried about rejection , i also have submitted a letter of explanation for my bank account. Is there any hope ?
I think they want the ECA and proof of completed education (diplomas, certificates) as mentioned here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

Send the documents ASAP via a CSE.

Let us not lose hope and keep praying.