EE Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-22-2017
LANDED..........
05/2018
soloangel said:
I've went through a medical exam in May 2015.
And received an ITA in January 2016.

My medical exam will expire in 4.5 months.
But on the website it says it must be valid for 6 months.

I called the Call Centre in Toronto and was told that it's fine, my application won't be cancelled.
But I still don't know what to do because it might. My application was cancelled before due to the fact that I haven't submitted the translation for my diploma (but submitted a WES certificated that I thought was enough)

Has anyone had a similar situation?
Should I submit my application with the current medical exam or retake it? (It's tough because I'll have to go to another city)

Im on the same boat. Had medicals done last May, Got ITA again on January, and just took medicals again last week for myself and dependents. Better not to give any room for refusals.

soloangel

Feb 8, 2016
Thank you, CanadaweCome and everyone else who replied to my medical exam issue.

It's not about me not being ready to do medicals again and thus not wanting to immigrate.

It's about me not believing that everything will work out because it really looks like CIC is looking for reasons to refuse people's applications. Having read 30% of what's been said in this thread, some reasons for cancellation are just ridiculous. :'(

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
soloangel said:

It's not about me not being ready to do medicals again and thus not wanting to immigrate.

It's about me not believing that everything will work out because it really looks like CIC is looking for reasons to refuse people's applications. Having read 30% of what's been said in this thread, some reasons for cancellation are just ridiculous. :'(
While that is absolutely true, it's not that applicants are not getting PRs. So we need to think positive.

Lets keep the positivity of this forum intact.

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
Hi

I got ITA in Dec 2015 and submitted my E-APR on 28th jan 2016 .

created my EE profile on 3 march 2015 .

Question is my IELTs will expire in April 2016 , am i safe ?

If IELTS (April 2016) ,ECA (expire may 2016) expire during the process ?does it matter ?

Reply soon.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
franixsouq said:
Hi

I got ITA in Dec 2015 and submitted my E-APR on 28th jan 2016 .

created my EE profile on 3 march 2015 .

Question is my IELTs will expire in April 2016 , am i safe ?

If IELTS (April 2016) ,ECA (expire may 2016) expire during the process ?does it matter ?

Reply soon.
Yes, you are safe, No it does not matter if any of the documents (except medicals) expire after eAPR.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Travelling_Bird said:
Be careful since I have heard about rejections due to PCCs from Qatar not covering the whole period of stay (starting from the date of work permit issuing and not from the date of entry into the country). Regarding your inquiry, I think they don't really care about to whom the PCC is addressed, what really matters is the period covered especially with countries where the PCC is geography &/or time bound.
so what can one do in that case? the Qatar authorities will not cover any stay other than the work permit tenure!!

Eucalyptus

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
soloangel said:

Well then don't give them a reason to reject your application. :)

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
My friends,

I have one quick question to ask. I was nominated via ONPNP. Will I rejected if the reference letters are different from the time when I submitted to ONPNP? I asked my employers to revise the duties to match NOC code. But NOC code will stay the same.

Thanks!

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Vivian613 said:
My friends,

I have one quick question to ask. I was nominated via ONPNP. Will I rejected if the reference letters are different from the time when I submitted to ONPNP? I asked my employers to revise the duties to match NOC code. But NOC code will stay the same.

Thanks!
OINP and CIC are different than each other. It shouldn't matter if the NOC remains the same.

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Vivian613 said:
My friends,

Thanks!
I am just thinking if you got the nomination using the existing reference letter then it should be sufficient for post ITA application as well ... why you want to change it ?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Queries said:
I am just thinking if you got the nomination using the existing reference letter then it should be sufficient for post ITA application as well ... why you want to change it ?
Very true

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
honestly, I agree with you. But I might feel safer if the reference letter is closer to NOC code. Like others say, CIC and Ontario are separate and they might see it differently. I noticed that people are getting more rejections from CIC because of match issue than from Ontario. I think that CIC might be stricter….

Travelling_Bird

Sep 29, 2015
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the APR
Med's Request
Sent with the APR
Med's Done....
13-11-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
Waiting
maged_mmh said:
so what can one do in that case? the Qatar authorities will not cover any stay other than the work permit tenure!!
I have searched for the member who got a rejection because of that, you can try to contact him to see how he dealt with the problem in order to reapply safely
@Gujjuboy

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi everyone.

I just read that CIC also rejects if only WES ECA report with IMM suffix is submitted and not the scanned hard copy of first original report.

Can anyone please confirm? If this is true, I will submit CSE including a scan of the first original report.

Thank you.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T365 said:
Hi everyone.

I just read that CIC also rejects if only WES ECA report with IMM suffix is submitted and not the scanned hard copy of first original report.

Can anyone please confirm? If this is true, I will submit CSE including a scan of the first original report.

Thank you.
I don't know if this is true, but there is another thread along the similar lines ('Rejection due to not scanning WES ECA...') as well where someone has got rejected for not submitting the ECA and the certificate copy. To be safe submit the following:

1) ECA
2) Copy of Degree certificate
3) Copy of Transcripts from University

Additional safety procedure: Get copy of degree and transcripts notarized, and submit notarized as well as original copy.