+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am confused by this as well..

how come your medical has to be valid thruought the entire process, and you must land in canada BEFORE it expires.

Is this the case only with medical then?

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Apologies for not being as involved in this forum lately as I have been earlier. I was travelling for most of August and very busy at work during September.

I just want to let you all know that I received by PPR a couple of days ago.

ITA: March 27,
AOR: May 25,
Received 2'nd AOR on July 17.
Ecas went to In Progress on August 14.

I felt it was fitting to mention the news in this thread since I started this thread back when I first applied with the aim of helping new applicants avoid making mistakes that might lead to their applications getting rejected. Throughout the entire process I was constantly worried to be rejected for one of the following reasons:

- My WES ECA was the old format 123456/abc and I never changed it or was asked to change it
- I never uploaded my IELTS. I just put in the report number during the online application
- My work experience letter was missing the date where my line manager had signed. However, I submitted last six months payslips which seem to have reassured CIC that I am currently employed.

I promise I'll do my best to remain active on this forum and I wish the best of luck to every single one of you.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
Hello All,

Apologies for not being as involved in this forum lately as I have been earlier. I was travelling for most of August and very busy at work during September.

I felt it was fitting to mention the news in this thread since I started this thread back when I first applied with the aim of helping new applicants avoid making mistakes that might lead to their applications getting rejected. Throughout the entire process I was constantly worried to be rejected for one of the following reasons:

- My WES ECA was the old format 123456/abc and I never changed it or was asked to change it
- I never uploaded my IELTS. I just put in the report number during the online application
- My work experience letter was missing the date where my line manager had signed. However, I submitted last six months payslips which seem to have reassured CIC that I am currently employed.

I promise I'll do my best to remain active on this forum and I wish the best of luck to every single one of you.
Congratulations!

umeir_sk

Sep 9, 2015
sam_172452 said:
Thanks for sharing this, I was worried about the old wes report formats, mine was from Sept 2014.
Your post came as a assurance that old format works as well !!

Hello All,

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Umeir

Yes do not worry about this. The old format certainly works. I spent a good two months worrying so much about this.

arbharga

Sep 9, 2014
Hi All

I have submitted my profile but before 2 times my application got rejected 1st time because of lost of credit card and second time due to Cap reach.

Both times i got a email from CIC that your application is not processed.

When I have submitted this time , for the Question that Did you applied to CIC before I answered "NO" . Can it be a reason for rejection ?

or they will ask for schedule A to clear the Query , I dont feel I need to submit yes here as they rejected by profile both the times.

Please reply !!!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arbharga said:
Hi All

I have submitted my profile but before 2 times my application got rejected 1st time because of lost of credit card and second time due to Cap reach.

When I have submitted this time , for the Question that Did you applied to CIC before I answered "NO" . Can it be a reason for rejection ?

or they will ask for schedule A to clear the Query , I dont feel I need to submit yes here as they rejected by profile both the times.

Please reply !!!
Of course you should indicate YES since you've applied to CIC before. Besides since they weren't able to collect the money from your account and as a result returned your application, you shold select NO for have you ever been rejected. Failing to do these might get your file rejected for misrepresentation or didn't you read about the guy that was refused for misrepresentation on this forum for failing to accurately declare his immigration history?

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
yelena said:
I am confused by this as well..

how come your medical has to be valid thruought the entire process, and you must land in canada BEFORE it expires.

Is this the case only with medical then?
hi yelena, please check your inbox

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Anya654 said:
Of course you should indicate YES since you've applied to CIC before. Besides since they weren't able to collect the money from your account and as a result returned your application, you shold select NO for have you ever been rejected. Failing to do these might get your file rejected for misrepresentation or didn't you read about the guy that was refused for misrepresentation on this forum for failing to accurately declare his immigration history?
Not sure because if we say yes to the question we have to fill out the application number which it has not been issued for returned application. Am I missing something?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAA2133 said:
Not sure because if we say yes to the question we have to fill out the application number which it has not been issued for returned application. Am I missing something?
He won't have a UCI no for the app that was returned due to Cap full but he will have a UCI no for the app that was returned as a result of non payment.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Anya654 said:
He won't have a UCI no for the app that was returned due to Cap full but he will have a UCI no for the app that was returned as a result of non payment.
OK, here's my story: my application has been returned last year due to CEC cap story. I do have UCI through my work/study permit but I have never been issued a PR application number(AOR) so far. Based on this I said Yes to applying to CIC(provided UCI#) and said No to applying for Permanent Residency(as I did not have any application number except for EE). Is it correct?

BTW I don't think CIC has ever issued an application number without receiving the full payment, right?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
arbharga said:
Hi All

Please reply !!!
Be conservative in your answer. Just say YES and explain. Countless people here in the forum had their immigration application rejected before. My friend got rejected 3 times before being accepted.

aferoz

Jul 24, 2015
Hi there,

I need to ask if anyone was requested additional documents by CIC, and requested extension to CIC submit the document? Anyone?

And if application is rejected..do they refund the processing fee?

aferoz

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
aferoz said:
Hi there,

I need to ask if anyone was requested additional documents by CIC, and requested extension to CIC submit the document? Anyone?

And if application is rejected..do they refund the processing fee?

aferoz
It would be tough to get an extension on additional doc request.

Once CIC starts processing your application, the processing fee is not refunded.