Reasons for Rejection

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AneczkaKa said:
Thanks for answer but in the upload file is written:
You must provide proof of work experience for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs,if you have them(!!!!)
So i had a reference letter which listed: my position, period of time, annual salary, and job dutes. It is in a letterhead and it was signed by principal.
So I will not gain any points for foreign work experince?? Won't they askabout any other document to confirm my employment? in my country they just don't give pay stubs for each positions.
Regret the inconvenience caused due to my initial misreading of your post. Somehow I read that as meaning you will submit only pay stubs not reference letter when you clearly meant the reverse.

In your case, you don't need to submit any other documentation provided your reference letter is printed on the company letterhead, signed by the concerned authority and mentions everything you've stated above and the number of hours/week (as you replied to dan_and separately on another message).

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
claudemonet55 said:
i am now totally freak out...
I did my medical check in Calgary and the Doctor said the EE is under "Non-EDE/worker", hope she is right!
And for more concern, my wife did her medical check in Melbourne Australia, and there is only one clinic does the MC, and they put her under
"EDE-family" as I was the principle applicant...

Our check all includes 501, 502,707 and 712 (MC/x-ray/HIV /syphilis)。。。but nothing else...

could someone tell me whether this is tghe correct type, especailly for my wife who is "family/EDE)..

Many thanks..
That's fine. My wife also EDE-Family got passed. All the best

mislahuddin

May 15, 2015
Hi Guys,
Just for your information, please add the duties and responsibilities in your reference letter. The officer rejected my case since i didnt had duties and responsibilities of my previous employment. Please be aware of that and also include the Hours per week you worked for your previous employer with salary details.
My previous employer had given me the reference letter on their letter head but didnt mention the duties and responsibilities as it is a bigger organisation, but mentioned the name of the person issuing the letter and their phone no if they want to clarify about the applicant.
Still the officer mentioned that i didnt have the duties and responsibilities, hence refused my case.
Please double check guys.
Regards
Mohamed

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Also heard of a case of rejection due to lack of FBI clearance today. This applicant stayed in the US for more than 6 months. Since the processing of FBI clearance takes months (which was still in process when he received ITA), this applicant submitted his EE application without it (with a LOE attached, but nothing else more to prove that it is being processed). The letter of rejection mentions that CIC has review the LOE but still they decided to reject the application.

Am not sure if this happened before, as reported by other applicants using this forum?

konosan

Aug 20, 2015
naredont said:
That's fine. My wife also EDE-Family got passed. All the best
You might want to know getting 'passed' in your MyCIC account doesn't guarantee anything. Voici c'est un exemple, la première demandeuse qui a été rejetée avec l'état 'passed':

www canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html;msg4569803#msg4569803

Regardez sa signature, s'il vous plaît.

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015 RCMP; 29-05-2015 Schedule A
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015 at CIC Calgary
mislahuddin said:
Hi Guys,
Just for your information, please add the duties and responsibilities in your reference letter. The officer rejected my case since i didnt had duties and responsibilities of my previous employment. Please be aware of that and also include the Hours per week you worked for your previous employer with salary details.
My previous employer had given me the reference letter on their letter head but didnt mention the duties and responsibilities as it is a bigger organisation, but mentioned the name of the person issuing the letter and their phone no if they want to clarify about the applicant.
Still the officer mentioned that i didnt have the duties and responsibilities, hence refused my case.
Regards
Mohamed
I had submitted information for 4 jobs in my EE application. One of them did not contain duties/responsibilities but had all other required information. Yet I got positive eligibility. Looks like I took a big risk and escaped. Please don't take this risk anyone. All the best!

konosan

Aug 20, 2015
mislahuddin said:
Hi Guys,
Regards
Mohamed
Those details are all explicitly mentioned in CIC's official instructions ... -.-'

erlie23

Aug 29, 2015
Hello everyone!

Just got a letter of refusal a couple of days ago. The reason I don't have a valid LMIA and so I lost my 600 pts. My situation was this. Last November before my work permit got expired I applied for a work permit, a supervisor and the other one is cook. Both of the LMIA was unnamed and still not approve. My employer said to apply for both. I was refused in supervisor but I was given a work permit on the end of january as a cook even without my name on the LMIA yet. My work permit was only 4 months because of the 4 year rule. Then my employer called service canada and asked if the LMIA cook is still available and they confirmed it. So we thought that they just given me a consideration because I will be in my 4 th year in months. My employer hired another 2 employee for that same LMIA and luckily they were given a work permit.

I was the first one who got a work permit on that LMIA, so supposedly I have the right for that LMIA. My question is, how come the service canada approved 2 person on that LMIA when I got the one spot already? And the CIC how could they approved a work permit for the two person if technically there's only one available LMIA? According to the CIC if i can prove that it is my LMIA then they will reopen my application. But my name is not on my LMIA and the other 2 person's name was there?

Right now I'm really devastated as I am on implied status already and my application for open work permit will be deny because of my refusal in express entry. And this is my only chance to stay here. Im just hoping that there is still hope in my case and CIC will reconsider my application.

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
autumnsummer71 said:
I had submitted information for 4 jobs in my EE application. One of them did not contain duties/responsibilities but had all other required information. Yet I got positive eligibility. Looks like I took a big risk and escaped. Please don't take this risk anyone. All the best!
I guess the point was that job didn't give you additional points to your score...

White-viking

Aug 23, 2015
erlie23 said:
Hello everyone!

Just got a letter of refusal a couple of days ago. The reason I don't have a valid LMIA and so I lost my 600 pts. My situation was this. Last November before my work permit got expired I applied for a work permit, a supervisor and the other one is cook. Both of the LMIA was unnamed and still not approve. My employer said to apply for both. I was refused in supervisor but I was given a work permit on the end of january as a cook even without my name on the LMIA yet. My work permit was only 4 months because of the 4 year rule. Then my employer called service canada and asked if the LMIA cook is still available and they confirmed it. So we thought that they just given me a consideration because I will be in my 4 th year in months. My employer hired another 2 employee for that same LMIA and luckily they were given a work permit.

I was the first one who got a work permit on that LMIA, so supposedly I have the right for that LMIA. My question is, how come the service canada approved 2 person on that LMIA when I got the one spot already? And the CIC how could they approved a work permit for the two person if technically there's only one available LMIA? According to the CIC if i can prove that it is my LMIA then they will reopen my application. But my name is not on my LMIA and the other 2 person's name was there?

Right now I'm really devastated as I am on implied status already and my application for open work permit will be deny because of my refusal in express entry. And this is my only chance to stay here. Im just hoping that there is still hope in my case and CIC will reconsider my application.
Seriously wtf? You either have a valid job offer or you don't. What's this about the other two people and the one spot and your name not on LMIA? Do you have a valid job offer or not? I'm guessing no.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
erlie23 said:
According to the CIC if i can prove that it is my LMIA then they will reopen my application. But my name is not on my LMIA and the other 2 person's name was there?

You don't have an approved LMIA under your name. I'm not sure why you think there is any hope CIC will reconsider your application. You were correctly refused.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all,

I've been away on vacation for the past few weeks and have not been able to properly follow up with the forum.

I was just going through this thread now and read about the rejections due to medical exam :eek:

My clinic put me down as Family-EDE and I did the following tests:

501 Medical Examination
502 Chest X-ray Exam
707 HIV Test
712 Syphilis Test

Have the correct tests been performed?

LadyJune

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2016
LANDED..........
28-09-2016
Michal said:
A joint account on your and your spouses' name is fine. POF only on your spouse name is not ok.
Hello,

I am an SINP applicant and I used mutual funds from my account and my husband's account individually.
Has there been any rejection due to POF using spouse's mutual fund account?

Thanks in advance.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
hello all,

I've been away on vacation for the past few weeks and have not been able to properly follow up with the forum.

I was just going through this thread now and read about the rejections due to medical exam :eek:

My clinic put me down as Family-EDE and I did the following tests:

501 Medical Examination
502 Chest X-ray Exam
707 HIV Test
712 Syphilis Test

Have the correct tests been performed?
Any final conclusions on this topic?