Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
Oh my.. Started worrying.
How come those who chose family also passed... I chose family at that time becoz some people suggested me to.
Lots of people with Family got PR. Lots of people with Worker got PR. The issue isn't there.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:
Is it possible that we can request the doctor to mention explicitly that the medical assessment are for permanent residency visas on the form or on an email at the time of delivery of the document? This is to avoid confusion between CIC and the health branch.
This is what I would do if I had to take the medical now - ask the doctor to write EXPRESS ENTRY - PERMANENT RESIDENCE across the application.

The response from the doctor makes it clear that the issue is not with the physician doing the exam, but with someone at CIC who assesses it, as she says she will ask them to re-assess the applications for permanent residence.

Indiansailor

Aug 15, 2015
Miumiu said:
Oh my.. Started worrying.
How come those who chose family also passed... I chose family at that time becoz some people suggested me to.
Yes you r right but eecently i have spoken to 4 or 5 doctors they told me what i shred with you
So i realy dont know where exactly the problem is lying

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Please refer some of the points noted below for your information and necessary action in order to ensure to submit Application without any errors. This will help for everyone to avoid any rejections.

1. PCC for all countries where you have stayed more than six months

2. WES/ICAS (Education Assessment report) with all Degrees/Diplomas certificates - I mean educational certificates - People got rejected who are not submitted WES report/Certificates - Please include them as one document (WES and Certificates)

3. Travel Docs - Please include your travel stamps pages under Passports section - In some cases they may ask later. In other they also rejected - Depends on Visa officer. Therefore, better to include them during initial stage

4. Translation - Please translate documents if they are not English/French - Some of them are rejected where documents uploaded other than French/English. Please check all the documents must be in English/French

5. Medical - Non EDE - Worker - Primary Applicant

6. Online MBA/MS/Degree if studied in USA/UK or any country - Please justify through LOE and inlcude Letter of Admission to confirm that course studied through online/Distance - Some of them are rejected for not submitting PCC

All the best.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
naredont said:
Dear All,

Please refer some of the points noted below for your information and necessary action in order to ensure to submit Application without any errors. This will help for everyone to avoid any rejections.

1. PCC for all countries where you have stayed more than six months

2. WES/ICAS (Education Assessment report) with all Degrees/Diplomas certificates - I mean educational certificates - People got rejected who are not submitted WES report/Certificates - Please include them as one document (WES and Certificates)

3. Travel Docs - Please include your travel stamps pages under Passports section - In some cases they may ask later. In other they also rejected - Depends on Visa officer. Therefore, better to include them during initial stage WRONG

4. Translation - Please translate documents if they are not English/French - Some of them are rejected where documents uploaded other than French/English. Please check all the documents must be in English/French

5. Medical - Non EDE - Worker - Primary Applicant WRONG

6. Online MBA/MS/Degree if studied in USA/UK or any country - Please justify through LOE and inlcude Letter of Admission to confirm that course studied through online/Distance - Some of them are rejected for not submitting PCC

All the best.

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepalivg said:
can we reapply if PR under FSW gets rejected for any reason? If yes, what is the time gap to reapply?
you can re-apply in next ITA you get no need to wait..have you been rejected? whats the reason?

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi Phil,

Nothing harm if you include travel stamps rather than rejected later on.

Medicals: 99 percent got passed as Non-EDE and Worker.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
naredont said:
Hi Phil,

Nothing harm if you include travel stamps rather than rejected later on. No harm but not mandatory! It doesn't say to include every stamped and marked page.

Medicals: 99 percent got passed as Non-EDE and Worker. Wrong. I did my exam in Canada. Both me and my partner were EDE - Family and we passed it.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Phil,

you may not rejected and does not have rejection experience. But i have. Just i want to share.

Nothing harm if you include travel stamps rather than rejected later on. No harm but not mandatory It doesn't say to include every stamped and marked page. IT'S YOUR OPINION

Even if they have not requested there are cases where got rejected. Therefore, better to submit them at the early state and also later on CIC requested - MAY BE YOU ARE NOT AWARE - NOTHING HARM TO INCLUDE THEM -

Medicals: 99 percent got passed as Non-EDE and Worker. Wrong . I did my exam in Canada. Both me and my partner were EDE - Family and we passed it. ALL THE CIC PHYSICIANS RECOMONNED FOR EE IS NON -EDE- MINE ALSO PASSED - ANY PHYSICIAN across the Globe ARE REQUESTED TO CHOOSE THIS AS Non EDE-Worker.

You may not know

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
naredont said:
Hi Phil,

you may not rejected and does not have rejection experience. But i have. Just i want to share.

Nothing harm if you include travel stamps rather than rejected later on. No harm but not mandatory It doesn't say to include every stamped and marked page. IT'S YOUR OPINION

Even if they have not requested there are cases where got rejected Proof please!!. Therefore, better to submit them at the early state and also later on CIC requested - MAY BE YOU ARE NOT AWARE - NOTHING HARM TO INCLUDE THEM -

Medicals: 99 percent got passed as Non-EDE and Worker. Wrong . I did my exam in Canada. Both me and my partner were EDE - Family and we passed it. ALL THE CIC PHYSICIANS RECOMONNED FOR EE IS NON -EDE- MINE ALSO PASSED - ANY PHYSICIAN across the Globe ARE REQUESTED TO CHOOSE THIS AS Non EDE-Worker.

You may not know - Can you read? My doc in Canada choose EDE-Family for both, me and my partner. Same for other people who where ahead of us. It has nothing to do with this EDE-NON EDE thing! Tests are the same for everyone.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naredont said:
Hi Phil,

Even if they have not requested there are cases where got rejected. Therefore, better to submit them at the early state and also later on CIC requested - MAY BE YOU ARE NOT AWARE - NOTHING HARM TO INCLUDE THEM -

You may not know
And yet, those reporting being (wrongly) rejected are ALL non-EDE Worker. And my partner and I also had EDE-Family, and passed, as did many, many others. The exams in both categories are absolutely identical. The issue is with a very few of the CIC people assigned to assess the medicals, who see "worker" and assess them as for temporary residence. Repeat: BOTH categories get passed IF the CIC assessor does the assessment for permanent residence.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
naredont said:
Hi Phil,

You may not know
Document: Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)

You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport or travel document bio data page. - So..where does it say to include all marked and stamped pages??? You are just paranoid. You should follow the instructions.

If using your passport, include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc.

Your travel document must show proof of status (citizenship or residency), as well as photo identification. Your travel document must be issued by a government and include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates, if applicable. A travel document is used only by individuals who cannot obtain a passport.

konosan

Aug 20, 2015
Phil89 said:
Document: Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)

You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport or travel document bio data page. - So..where does it say to include all marked and stamped pages??? You are just paranoid. You should follow the instructions.

If using your passport, include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc.

Your travel document must show proof of status (citizenship or residency), as well as photo identification. Your travel document must be issued by a government and include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates, if applicable. A travel document is used only by individuals who cannot obtain a passport.
CIC's instruction about passport pages actually changed once. As I can remember, it happened at some point in July. Previously it was required to upload the information page and all the non-blank pages.

In effect, the French version of MyCIC still shows that pages including a visa/stamp are required:

"Vous devez fournir une copie claire et lisible de votre passeport valide, notamment une copie de la page qui montre votre date de naissance, votre pays d’origine, etc. et de toute page comportant des timbres, visas ou inscriptions."

claudemonet55

Mar 29, 2015
naredont said:
Hi Phil,

You may not know
i am now totally freak out...
I did my medical check in Calgary and the Doctor said the EE is under "Non-EDE/worker", hope she is right!
And for more concern, my wife did her medical check in Melbourne Australia, and there is only one clinic does the MC, and they put her under
"EDE-family" as I was the principle applicant...

Our check all includes 501, 502,707 and 712 (MC/x-ray/HIV /syphilis)。。。but nothing else...

could someone tell me whether this is tghe correct type, especailly for my wife who is "family/EDE)..

Many thanks..