AOR Received.
October 6th
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
Phone interview 10th of April 2016
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Hello, Do any of you guys got an ITA by CEC? To cover my foreign experience I've only attached a reference letter but no pay stubs. Did CIC ask you about some additional proof of work experience?? Thx in advance...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AneczkaKa said:
Hello, Do any of you guys got an ITA by CEC? To cover my foreign experience I've only attached a reference letter but no pay stubs. Did CIC ask you about some additional proof of work experience?? Thx in advance...
If that's the only documentation you added, you won't be credited any points for foreign work experience. If your ITA and program eligibility wasn't contingent on points gained through that foreign work experience, you're safe.

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
If that's the only documentation you added, you won't be credited any points for foreign work experience. If your ITA and program eligibility wasn't contingent on points gained through that foreign work experience, you're safe.
the documents to proof for CEC program= T4, Notice of Assessment option C print out, employment letter.
Pay stub just in case to support the application

AneczkaKa

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 6th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
October 6th
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Thanks for answer but in the upload file is written:
You must provide proof of work experience for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs,if you have them(!!!!)
So i had a reference letter which listed: my position, period of time, annual salary, and job dutes. It is in a letterhead and it was signed by principal.
So I will not gain any points for foreign work experince?? Won't they askabout any other document to confirm my employment? in my country they just don't give pay stubs for each positions.

liamE

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/07/2015
Asivad Anac said:
Hang on, CIC never asks for more than a reference letter, it says pay stubs "where available" which implies that they understand that many people won't still have them many years after the fact.

AneczkaKa

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 6th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
October 6th
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Mawin, Did you mean to proof canadian experience??

liamE

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/07/2015
AneczkaKa said:
You must provide proof of work experience for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs,if you have them(!!!!)
So i had a reference letter which listed: my position, period of time, annual salary, and job dutes. It is in a letterhead and it was signed by principal.
So I will not gain any points for foreign work experince?? Won't they askabout any other document to confirm my employment? in my country they just don't give pay stubs for each positions.
I think Asivad anac is possibly over stepping here. They ask for the email/phone number of the company so that they can phone up and check. Don't panic.

AneczkaKa

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 6th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
October 6th
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
liamE that is what am I asking... I am considering what else they could ask for...

AneczkaKa

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 6th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
October 6th
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Anyone who attached only the reference letter for the foreign work experinece under CEC and was asked to provide additional documents? Please, share...

liamE

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/07/2015
They will just call the person who wrote the letter and ask them "did this person work for you?" and the person who wrote the letter will say "yes, I wrote you a letter" look on the FSW board.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Why are you saying this? Have the rules changed? I got an invitation under FSW, and I have 10 years' foreign experience that I am relying on, as well as 2 years of Canadian experience. The ONLY thing my documents asked me for as proof of my foreign experience was reference letters from each employer, and that is all I gave them. I have been in Canada for 3 years now, and didn't keep any old pay stubs or anything - I was lucky that all my old employers were still where I left them and willing to give references!

Although I haven't got PR yet, CIC has had my application for almost 4 months and has not asked for any more documentation of my foreign work experience. Since when do they also insist on pay stubs for jobs you left years ago?

AneczkaKa

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 6th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
October 6th
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
dan_and
Thank you, I forgot to mention that but yes I do have on my reference letter: how many hours per week I was working during the employment

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AneczkaKa said:
That is what mine said as well. IF you have them, which I don't for jobs I left years ago. I included them for my current job, and my invoices for a job I did freelance in Canada. Otherwise, I presented references for nearly 10 years of foreign experience outside Canada, and that is all I had. I haven't got PR yet, but I filed my application nearly 4 months ago, and it hasn't been rejected yet, either. I am fairly sure I have been credited with that experience.

AneczkaKa

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 6th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
October 6th
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
liamE, if that is the case that they will call to my old employers that I am safe. Thank you. Will likely chceck the FSW board.