+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Hawarkurdy

Aug 27, 2015
Waleed Mostafa said:
AOR 15/5
the rest is the same as you with no Request letter: 6/11 (ECA) nor Schedule A (partner): 8/21, sub 8/22
FSW oulander
sorry I mean as dobes
Hi Waleed i am mohamed from egypt as you i am a pharmacist and i saw that you already applied so i wish you can help me with the steps on how can I apply, plz send me your mobile numbers to contact on whats or viber or your skype wait your replay.
thanks in advance

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Hi there,
How long the IELTS score is valid for the PR application?
I took the IELTS on Sep.20, 2014, and my PR application is till in process. If my IELTS expire before the decision made by the CIC, do I need to re-take the exam?
Thank you.
2 years.

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Anyone can answer my question:
Is there the "2nd In Process" in the ECAS? My ECAS is "In Process" with 4 lines (correct time) on the first day when I logged on. I am not sure it is the 1st In Process or the 2nd one.
Another question, I am a inland applicant, but my "Current Home Address" in the ECAS is the address in my home country while the "Mailing Address" is my address in Canada. But I am sure that I did not put my home country address in the application. Is this a big issue? Do I need to send a case?

kmagnusc

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-10-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
kmagnusc said:
Hello, I am following up with you all about my rejection. the ONLY information I received from CIC in my rejection letter was as follows:

"Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We
have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as
described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your
application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Upfront medical report
Upfront medical report - Invalid medicals as medicals have been assessed for Temporary residence only
for both [applicant names]"

So far as I know I passed my medical according to the doctor, along with my partner. I tried to call the help line today and they told me they could not answer any of my questions. :( They sent me a useless link to the website. They said they do not take calls about Express Entry. I sent a CSE last night. Ugh.

I have no idea how to fix this. My partner and I were both assessed as NON-EDE Category: Worker on our upfront eMedical reports by Canadian physician. We told them over and over that it was for PR - EE. I can't believe this...
Following up once more for those concerned/who have already been rejected for improperly "assessed" medicals. I e-mailed directly with the doctor who conducted my exam and she responded with this information:

Very sorry for this situation having arisen with your application. For Upfront Medicals, as required for Express Entry, the temporary category of "Worker" is used as there is no permanent category for upfront medicals for express entry. Then CIC and the Health Branch confirm with each other whether the medical should be assessed for temporary or permanent residency, but somehow this communication must not have happened between them, so, I have sent a request to the Health Branch to ask them to rectify this error, and to assess you both for permanent residency. I will let you know when they reply.

I hope this helps someone--I'm not sure what will happen next. My application has been updated to officially cancelled as of today.

Does anyone know if I get this issue fixed if I can apply again with the same eMedical sheet? Even though I would have technically conducted the medical "before" receiving an ITA, in this instance.

archjap

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
kmagnusc said:
Following up once more for those concerned/who have already been rejected for improperly "assessed" medicals. I e-mailed directly with the doctor who conducted my exam and she responded with this information:

Very sorry for this situation having arisen with your application. For Upfront Medicals, as required for Express Entry, the temporary category of "Worker" is used as there is no permanent category for upfront medicals for express entry. Then CIC and the Health Branch confirm with each other whether the medical should be assessed for temporary or permanent residency, but somehow this communication must not have happened between them, so, I have sent a request to the Health Branch to ask them to rectify this error, and to assess you both for permanent residency. I will let you know when they reply.

I hope this helps someone--I'm not sure what will happen next. My application has been updated to officially cancelled as of today.

Does anyone know if I get this issue fixed if I can apply again with the same eMedical sheet? Even though I would have technically conducted the medical "before" receiving an ITA, in this instance.

Hi! i hope things will be fixed on your application. . I just want to ask if you have done and submit medical before. . . .because CIC has a note that if you have done before you should inform them

mountain123

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
kmagnusc said:

This is a bit of a concern as I did my medical today and the category medical team chose was visitor and not worker. Does this mean there are chances of my application being rejected ? I am very nervous.

negarina

Star Member
May 28, 2015
mountain123 said:
This is a bit of a concern as I did my medical today and the category medical team chose was visitor and not worker. Does this mean there are chances of my application being rejected ? I am very nervous.
Mine also says visitor, Non-EDE, I havent been rejected (at least yet)! My AOR is May.

shqkrkwk

Aug 1, 2015
negarina said:
Mine also says visitor, Non-EDE, I havent been rejected (at least yet)! My AOR is May.
I think the category(worker visitor student family) is more important than between EDE and NON-EDE.

Some CIC officers may think those categories are not for PR but for only temporary visa....

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
kmagnusc said:

Thank you very much for this!
It really seems like it's a mistake by CIC.
Still makes me very nervous, as I have the Worker categroy.
Would be great if you could keep us updated.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
kmagnusc said:
Thank you for this info. Your doctor is really considerate.

So does the statement of the doctor mean Non-EDE Worker should be the "official" category for upfront medical checks of EE? If so, i wonder how come they don't put this somewhere in the website so we, the applicants, will not end up choosing all four categories and base our life plan on chance. It's not that hard for them to do, and it saves a lot of breath for us.

I personally have chose EDE-family. So far no bad news. Anyone like me here?

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it possible that we can request the doctor to mention explicitly that the medical assessment are for permanent residency visas on the form or on an email at the time of delivery of the document? This is to avoid confusion between CIC and the health branch.

Indiansailor

Aug 15, 2015
Dear all,

I have enquired about medical type from various doctors about what type of medical is required for federal skill worker programm for permanent residency

All of them given me same answer its non-ede / worker
For principal applicant and spouse

One of the doctor told me that they have instructions from cic that for pr cases they have to put medical in worker category and moreover he told me that even you can judge from the name of the programn it is federal skill worker so it has to be under worker category

This info i got yesterday hence sharing with you all

Cheers

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Indiansailor said:
Dear all,

I have enquired about medical type from various doctors about what type of medical is required for federal skill worker programm for permanent residency

All of them given me same answer its non-ede / worker
For principal applicant and spouse

One of the doctor told me that they have instructions from cic that for pr cases they have to put medical in worker category and moreover he told me that even you can judge from the name of the programn it is federal skill worker so it has to be under worker category

This info i got yesterday hence sharing with you all

Cheers
Oh my.. Started worrying.
How come those who chose family also passed... I chose family at that time becoz some people suggested me to.