+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

jojenjan

Jan 22, 2014
boske83 said:
Yep - i can still access the document upload section, and inside help it is written they expect degree - i was just too confident that wes report scan and ref number is enough... so now i am back to pool... luckily - not banned... :)
Hi, when did you make a new profile? Should you let a month pass before applying again or you can even a day after you receive the letter?thanks!

jojenjan

Jan 22, 2014
boske83 said:
I got my application canceled yesterday due to incomplete documentation. The reason was missing Proof of Education.
I have uploaded WES reports for me and my wife, but did not upload original diploma's, so that is possibly the reason (although stupid because they have WES ref id and can access WES DB easily).

Anyone has application reopened after sending CSE with missing docs for this reason? I am wondering if there is any hope, or will need to wait for another ITA...
Hi! May i know progress of your application?thanks!

duboo

Aug 9, 2015
Hello all,

I was wondering if I could get any help from you regarding supporting documents that I initially submitted.

I uploaded the original employment contract for an LMO dated November, 2013 and stated that was valid for 2 years not saying anything about permanent employment as offer of employment.

Meanwhile, I uploaded a job reference letter indicated the date started working, work hours, benefits, job title, job duties, salary and clear statement said I had been employed on a permanent and full-time basis and the company would be supporting after me receiving permanent resident status as letter of employment.

I have recently raised a CSE with a new job reference letter clearly said my job was non-seasonal and got a reply 2 days after I sent it that said my supporting document had been attached to my application.

Should I be worried about my application being cancelled eventually due to incomplete documentation?
or, it would be okay since they accepted my revised job reference letter via e-mail.
Is CIC going to get confused between two documents that I have submitted at the same time?

Any answers will be appreciated.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duboo said:
Hello all,

I was wondering if I could get any help from you regarding supporting documents that I initially submitted.

I uploaded the original employment contract for an LMO dated November 2013 and stated that was valid for 2 years not saying anything about permanent employment as offer of employment.

Meanwhile, I uploaded a job reference letter indicated the date started working, work hours, benefits, job title, job duties, salary and clear statement said I had been employed on a permanent and full-time basis and the company would be supporting after me receiving permanent resident status as letter of employment.

I have recently raised a CSE with a new job reference letter clearly said my job was non-seasonal and got an reply 2 days after I sent it that said my supporting document had been attached to my application.

Should I be worried about my application being cancelled eventually due to incomplete documentation?
or, it would be okay since they accepted my revised job reference letter via e-mail.
Is CIC going to get confused between two documents that I have submitted at the same time?

Any answer will be appreciated.
This shouldn't be a problem as you've got confirmation that the revised letter has been attached to your application.

duboo

Aug 9, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
This shouldn't be a problem as you've got confirmation that the revised letter has been attached to your application.
Asivad, thank you for the quick reply :)

clintroy2

Mar 15, 2015
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2015
Doc's Request.
09-06-2015
Nomination.....
19-01-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
i received second AOR last month.

Can anyone say how the steps going forward might go?

Cansmk

Jul 19, 2015
gavingan said:
Bio data page should be OK, but non-English documents will be a real problem.
A vague question here probably

I have a degree from VTU ,Belgaum, India where in the all the transcripts are in English.. However, the Degree Certificate , States awarded "Bachelor of Engineering " in English and below the English wordings "same Bachelor of Engineering in Regional language"

Does this need a translation? Can it be a cause of rejection, if not translated

Confusing since , whatever in Regional language has already been mentioned in English as well , below it.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cansmk said:
A vague question here probably

I have a degree from VTU ,Belgaum, India where in the all the transcripts are in English.. However, the Degree Certificate , States awarded "Bachelor of Engineering " in English and below the English wordings "same Bachelor of Engineering in Regional language"

Does this need a translation? Can it be a cause of rejection, if not translated

Confusing since , whatever in Regional language has already been mentioned in English as well , below it.
If it is already written in local language AND English, you don't need to translate the document.

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
If it is already written in local language AND English, you don't need to translate the document.
I uploaded my bachelors, masters degrees and the WES documents! Do I need to upload transcripts for both degrees?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hossamo33 said:
I uploaded my bachelors, masters degrees and the WES documents! Do I need to upload transcripts for both degrees?
Not needed for foreign credentials.

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jojenjan said:
Hi! May i know progress of your application?thanks!
Hi, sorry for late reply...
My fees are refunded and status after CSE has not changed, however I have received another ITA and will submit my new application with proper documentation this time...

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have just received a response from CIC for my CSE, and the decision is not to reopen my application. It is fine since I have another ITA and will submit new application.

The reason why my application was canceled is that I have uploaded my WES reports as education proof, and not uploaded original degree.

Email from CIC is pasted bellow. Wish you all good luck in reopening, or new ITA as in my case.

"Dear Sir/Madam

Please be advised your application was considered on its substantive merits according to the applicable section of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and it was deemed incomplete. Your request for reconsideration has been reviewed and your application will not be re-opened. A letter explaining the reasons for this rejection was sent to you at your MyCIC account thereby fully concluding your application.

Please refer to the following website for information on required documents: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp#document_checklist

Should you have updated or additional information, this cannot be accepted as your file has been closed. You may wish to submit an Express Entry profile. In doing so, you will receive a new profile number and also directions on how to register for Job Bank with this new number.

Find out more about immigrating to Canada on our website.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

KC
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada"

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
boske83 said:
I have just received a response from CIC for my CSE, and the decision is not to reopen my application. It is fine since I have another ITA and will submit new application.

The reason why my application was canceled is that I have uploaded my WES reports as education proof, and not uploaded original degree.

Email from CIC is pasted bellow. Wish you all good luck in reopening, or new ITA as in my case.

"Dear Sir/Madam

Please be advised your application was considered on its substantive merits according to the applicable section of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and it was deemed incomplete. Your request for reconsideration has been reviewed and your application will not be re-opened. A letter explaining the reasons for this rejection was sent to you at your MyCIC account thereby fully concluding your application.

Please refer to the following website for information on required documents: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp#document_checklist

Should you have updated or additional information, this cannot be accepted as your file has been closed. You may wish to submit an Express Entry profile. In doing so, you will receive a new profile number and also directions on how to register for Job Bank with this new number.

Find out more about immigrating to Canada on our website.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

KC
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada"
Sorry about your rejection.
Can you please let us know the timeline for your just rejected application?

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ETE said:
Sorry about your rejection.
Can you please let us know the timeline for your just rejected application?
ITA Received: April 17th
App Submitted: June 6th
App Cancelled: June 16th
CSE sent: June 16th
Refund fee: Not sure, beginning of August
Email with final rejection: August 11th