Jul 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

can any one suggest me how many days does it take the CIC folks to process the steps , i mean i received
ITA - July 11th
Medicals done - July 24th
Application submitted - Aug
AOR - Aug 7th

Now my application/profile status is open and Review of Eligibility is in progress from Aug 7th. Can anybody suggest what can be the maximun time for CIC to review eligibility ?
when would they move to medicals.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
kalkeya_thewarlord said:
Hi,

can any one suggest me how many days does it take the CIC folks to process the steps , i mean i received
ITA - July 11th
Medicals done - July 24th
Application submitted - Aug
AOR - Aug 7th

Now my application/profile status is open and Review of Eligibility is in progress from Aug 7th. Can anybody suggest what can be the maximun time for CIC to review eligibility ?
when would they move to medicals.
Mine is still on this stage. No progress at all. 4 months and 2 weeks.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im a March applicant.My application has been refused last week due to lacking of Lmia. I was implied status when I applied and unfortunately Lmia was refused.
I created a new profile and accepted on the pool but the score is quite low.Any chance for 407 points for the remaining draws?

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
audrey888 said:
Im a March applicant.My application has been refused last week due to lacking of Lmia. I was implied status when I applied and unfortunately Lmia was refused.
I created a new profile and accepted on the pool but the score is quite low.Any chance for 407 points for the remaining draw?
I guess you were trying to do a Hit and trial ....when you submitted applications..

hope the score goes down but realistically 407 looks to be low...but you can try increasing the score by strengthening your IELTS or CELPIP score for sure.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Hi Guys,

Please help me here ,

My spouse has only high scool education.SShe has not completed any degree . What should I add in her education history while creating EE .
Should we need to get ECA for high school education also ? Or is it better to put "NO" to the question Has xxx done any education ? So that the entire section can be skipped.

Please suggest ... I worried of post ITA rejection on this .

BTW , There is no points through my spouse needed.

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
Hi Guys,

Please help me here ,

My spouse has only high scool education.SShe has not completed any degree . What should I add in her education history while creating EE .
Should we need to get ECA for high school education also ? Or is it better to put "NO" to the question Has xxx done any education ? So that the entire section can be skipped.

Please suggest ... I worried of post ITA rejection on this .

BTW , There is no points through my spouse needed.
As long as you don't claim the points, you need not worry about declaring your wife's education.
It's always better to declare your wife's educational deatils and say NO when asked about ECA done or not. So, in this way you are declaring what she studied and at the same time not claiming any points for her studies.

Hope this helps you!!! Wish you good luck

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Thanks , any way I choose NONE or SECONDARY SCHOOL education as her education level , for which CIC awards Zero points . So I wont get points from her .

My doubt was post ITA , if CIC is asking to upload spouse education documents , what should I upload ?

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
Thanks , any way I choose NONE or SECONDARY SCHOOL education as her education level , for which CIC awards Zero points . So I wont get points from her .

My doubt was post ITA , if CIC is asking to upload spouse education documents , what should I upload ?
You have to upload the secondary school certificate in the educational documents upload section. And if this has happened in the past 10 years you should declare same thing in the personal history section.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
I am gathering the reference letters. They seem ok and in line with my chosen NOC (in terms of the duties / responsibilities). I am wondering if anybody has had any issues with CIC saying - wrong NOC code and rejecting the application? I mean we are all doing our best to find the best NOC here, but rarely it is 1 to 1 match. For instance I am a lawyer by profession, some of my positions were called junior lawyer, legal officer but in fact I would not provide any legal advice, but I was an anti-corruption and antifraud consultant (hence I chose NOC 1122 instead of any paralegal/legal NOC).
Thanks for your input.

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
i am a sustainability officer in a private firm and there is no NOC for the same title, so i have chosen the one that closely relates to my job duties, we are all hoping for the best .... especially for outlanders the NOC system is quite challenging....dont worry have faith

aylinxu

Aug 13, 2015
HI alls
my EE file number was cancel as incomplete(I didn't send medical exam ),how do i do next step.I also received pNp notification of interesting.but I lost file number now,how can i get my PNP Invitation?DO you know that the CIC will be restore my previous EE profile?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Alde said:
Did anyone else got the application rejected because the passport didn't have the stamps? I only uploaded the bio page (which I'm pretty sure it was the only think it asked for, though I've logged in now and it says with the stamps).
Or asking the other way around, did anyone uploaded only the passport bio page and passed the first checks?
Does anyone know if it's possible to ammend the uploaded document? (I'm guessing it's not possible).
Thanks!
Alde
Mutair said:
Why would you submit something that is neither in English nor translated. Second, you need ALL pages of the passport. Bio is not enough. You at least need to send all the pages that has stamps.
Hope for the best.
HI i know these messages were posted quite some time ago, but i would like to mention that when i applied at the end of July, they required ONLY the bio page. I just logged in myCIC just now, and look at my submitted application again, and now it still says that only the bio page is required.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indianaspirant said:
i am a sustainability officer in a private firm and there is no NOC for the same title, so i have chosen the one that closely relates to my job duties, we are all hoping for the best .... especially for outlanders the NOC system is quite challenging....dont worry have faith
What NOC code did you choose?

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Any chances of rejection after app changes to In Process

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got rejected.

Apparently, the POF evidence wasn't sufficiently clear to prove that my funds were net of outstanding debts and my application did not have additional document to support these letters. I did upload the LOE and I clearly remember that because that was the only thing that required explanation. Either the LOE wasn't good enough or it never transmitted in the first place. Anyways, I've created a fresh profile and entered the pool again (though Job Bank registration still says 'Pending' even though I got that EE pool acceptance mail in MyCIC, hope that is just a formality). And now that those funds have been in the bank untouched for almost 6 months, POF shouldn't be a problem the next time around. I'm also planning to send in a CSE but the rejection letter is pretty discouraging on that front - doesn't seem reopening the application is a possibility - but I'm going to try that nonetheless with strong supporting documents. Find the relevant edited portion of the rejection letter below.

For your family size of 1 member, the minimum funds requirement currently is $11,931 CAD. You have provided a letter from your father stating that he is giving you funds equivalent to XXXXX CAD as well as a letter from ABC bank stating your average balance for the past 6 months. You have failed to provide additional documents in support of these letters. Since you have failed to satisfy me that you have available funds that are net of outstanding debts and since you have not submitted evidence of arranged employment in Canada, within the meaning of the Regulations, you are not exempt from this requirement. I am therefore not satisfied that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Here's wishing everyone the best with their application! And hoping that I land another ITA soon. :)

PS: As I got rejected on POF grounds, that is further proof that 6/19ers got PER (Positive Eligibility Review) on their application else it would never have gotten this far.