Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Apparently, the POF evidence wasn't sufficiently clear to prove that my funds were net of outstanding debts and my application did not have additional document to support these letters. I did upload the LOE and I clearly remember that because that was the only thing that required explanation. Either the LOE wasn't good enough or it never transmitted in the first place. Anyways, I've created a fresh profile and entered the pool again (though Job Bank registration still says 'Pending' even though I got that EE pool acceptance mail in MyCIC, hope that is just a formality). And now that those funds have been in the bank untouched for almost 6 months, POF shouldn't be a problem the next time around. I'm also planning to send in a CSE but the rejection letter is pretty discouraging on that front - doesn't seem reopening the application is a possibility - but I'm going to try that nonetheless with strong supporting documents. Find the relevant edited portion of the rejection letter below.

Here's wishing everyone the best with their application! And hoping that I land another ITA soon. :)

PS: As I got rejected on POF grounds, that is further proof that 6/19ers got PER (Positive Eligibility Review) on their application else it would never have gotten this far.
im so sorry to hear that...my hearfelt blessings for your renewed attempt, im really upset by this news....but you are a strong fella, just keep faith....

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Apparently, the POF evidence wasn't sufficiently clear to prove that my funds were net of outstanding debts and my application did not have additional document to support these letters. I did upload the LOE and I clearly remember that because that was the only thing that required explanation. Either the LOE wasn't good enough or it never transmitted in the first place. Anyways, I've created a fresh profile and entered the pool again (though Job Bank registration still says 'Pending' even though I got that EE pool acceptance mail in MyCIC, hope that is just a formality). And now that those funds have been in the bank untouched for almost 6 months, POF shouldn't be a problem the next time around. I'm also planning to send in a CSE but the rejection letter is pretty discouraging on that front - doesn't seem reopening the application is a possibility - but I'm going to try that nonetheless with strong supporting documents. Find the relevant edited portion of the rejection letter below.

Here's wishing everyone the best with their application! And hoping that I land another ITA soon. :)

PS: As I got rejected on POF grounds, that is further proof that 6/19ers got PER (Positive Eligibility Review) on their application else it would never have gotten this far.
I'm so sorry to hear that, you've been a great help for a lot of people here!

I don't quite understand the rejection, what more proof you needed to provide? I too had my father to help me with funds.

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

OMG...THIS IS SERIOUSLY VERY SAD. THEY SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST ASKED FOR ANOTHER PROOF OR EXPLAINATION.

I THINK YOU SHOULD DEFINATLY TRY WITH CSE AND GIVE YOUR BANK'S ;ETTER SAYING FUNDS HAVE BEEN UNTOUCHED FOR PAST 6 MONTHS. HOPE THAT WORKS FOR YOU AGAIN..

linsub

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3113 - Dentists
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Really sorry to hear that! I'm sure you will have a successful application this time around. All the best!

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
OMG! I am so sorry to hear that, Asivad! I went through it myself and I know how it feels to get rejected. It is ridiculous that they keep some applications for so long before sending the rejection letters... I am sure, you will get new ITA soon, will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Fitztorious

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Wow, out of all people who deserve it. Don't worry you should have no problem getting it the second time. Just think of it as good practice if you ever do paid consulting work for other people.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Asivad,
Words cannot express my shock and grief on hearing your rejection. Dear friend, you are like this shining light in this forum sharing your immense knowledge in this forum. I mean people literally create new topics in this forum with your name in it, so much so that whenever I think of this forum, the first name to come to my mind is Asivad Anac. I was eagerly following your thread and posts and kept waiting for that expected news of PPR. If it's anyone who deserves PR, it's you. You have selflessly helped countless people in this forum.
My friend, I know how you feel now. I went through the same thing & it can be disheartening. Dont lose heart and try again. You have entered the pool again & hopefully you will get ITA soon. I'm definitely sure you will get again. We all are behind you mate.

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Hi Asivad,
I am very sorry to hear that. The news is so discouraging.
According to the rejection letter, the VO said you are not satisfying him that you have enough funds and also you did not have arranged employment in Canada, is that means, the VO has less strict requirement on the POF for the applicant who has a job (not LMIA) in Canada??

MG84

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Really upset as only this morning I was thinking how much we all owe you for your time and effort.

Wishing you all the very best and you will definitely get an ITA if not today then next week.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Hi Asivad,
I am very sorry to hear that. The news is so discouraging.
According to the rejection letter, the VO said you are not satisfying him that you have enough funds and also you did not have arranged employment in Canada, is that means, the VO has less strict requirement on the POF for the applicant who has a job (not LMIA) in Canada??
Yes. If you have a job in Canada and/or at least 1 year of full-time Canadian work experience (or equivalent part-time experience) you qualify under CEC which is exempt from POF requirements.

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Sorry to hear about that bud. Although I find the VO reasoning regarding the financials quite vague to be honest. It talks about your net debts, did you show your debts when you submitted your financials ? Would love to help you out anyway I can as you have helped me on multiple occasions through the forum. Hold your head high, things will work out for you. :)

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is really a big shock. really sorry to hear this. all the best with your new application, you are coming out stronger and better

vsgautam

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-10-2015
Passport Req..
19 March 2016
Hi Asivad,

Really sorry to hear this about this, but I am sure you would crack it next time as you have now all your bases covered. I had one question though, as your rejection letter specifically states that the officer was not satisfied with funds net of debts, does it now makes more sense to share all financial statements inclusive of outstanding loans/credit card bills? Especially if we are arranging funds as gift (same as your case). Do you think that previous 6 month average balance condition is necessary?

Thanks in advance.

VSG

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dilbert said:
Sorry to hear about that bud. Although I find the VO reasoning regarding the financials quite vague to be honest. It talks about your net debts, did you show your debts when you submitted your financials ? Would love to help you out anyway I can as you have helped me on multiple occasions through the forum. Hold your head high, things will work out for you. :)

I still believe that this isn't about credit card debts or other assorted mortgages that are and accepted part of 21st century lifestyles. My bank letter made no mention of those. I suspect that the VO was hinting about the 'unexplained' difference between average balance and present account balance situation - something I've advised countless times on this forum! Either the LOE did not go through or wasn't up to the mark in explaining the difference.

Hope the CSE route works else I'm all set for the next ITA whenever that is.