+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lengjingren said:
I just got my rejection of my app last week. said that my financial doc is not satisfied for my work experience. I have submitted T4, notice of assessment, for the two years I had worked for my employer. and both hours and wage rates are far above the requirement. I have explored this forum and notice that lots of people did not submit the monthly payment notice and still get approved. I am at my wit end. Please give me some idea of what happened and what should I do
Sorry to hear about your rejection. For valid advise and support, paste the contents of rejection letter after removing all personal information.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
lengjingren said:
I just got my rejection of my app last week. said that my financial doc is not satisfied for my work experience. I have submitted T4, notice of assessment, for the two years I had worked for my employer. and both hours and wage rates are far above the requirement. I have explored this forum and notice that lots of people did not submit the monthly payment notice and still get approved. I am at my wit end. Please give me some idea of what happened and what should I do
Have you submitted bank statement?

luck999

Apr 14, 2015
lengjingren said:
More info please noc, what did you upload as pof., and specified reason of rejection..

lengjingren

Jan 11, 2011
luck999 said:
More info please noc, what did you upload as pof., and specified reason of rejection..
I worked as a food service supervisor Noc 6311 for my employer from 2013 to 2015. I am under cec and I upload the lmo,my work permit, my t4 for 2013 and 2014,my notice of assessment for 2013 and 2014.my bank statement.In the letter , the officer just said my docs can not prove that I work for enough hours which according to cic website should be one year. but I did have worked and showed that on my t4s for both years. I do not know what is going on.

chohvally

Nov 7, 2014
lengjingren said:
Sorry about that. What was your time line prior to the rejection?

luck999

Apr 14, 2015
lengjingren said:
I worked as a food service supervisor Noc 6311 for my employer from 2013 to 2015. I am under cec and I upload the lmo,my work permit, my t4 for 2013 and 2014,my notice of assessment for 2013 and 2014.my bank statement.In the letter , the officer just said my docs can not prove that I work for enough hours which according to cic website should be one year. but I did have worked and showed that on my t4s for both years. I do not know what is going on.
According to your facts it can't be possible there is something which is not mentioned. How many hours does your job letter states and is it match with t4 because lot of people didn't even upload t4 or NOA but every thing is good . Sorry for that brother but good luck ..

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All & Asivad Anac,

Still, my medicals have not updated in my second application since I submitted on 18 July 2015.

I am really concerned. Please advice. I have not sent CSE for first application due to the following issues.

1. Travel stamps not attached
2. Passport issue date entered wrong.

I thought it would be better second application as everything is fine. As a result i have not submitted CSE for first application.

Will it cause delay for my second application? Do you want me to Submit CSE for first application to explain updates in second Application?

Please advice.Kind Regards

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naredont said:
Dear All & Asivad Anac,

Still, my medicals have not updated in my second application since I submitted on 18 July 2015.

I am really concerned. Please advice. I have not sent CSE for first application due to the following issues.

1. Travel stamps not attached
2. Passport issue date entered wrong.

I thought it would be better second application as everything is fine. As a result i have not submitted CSE for first application.

Will it cause delay for my second application? Do you want me to Submit CSE for first application to explain updates in second Application?

Please advice.Kind Regards
I have read somewhere in this forum that it takes longer to get 'Medicals Passed' when your medical exam is done before your application submission in a significant amount of time. This is why we sometimes see advice going around suggesting that people take their medicals a week or so before submitting their applications. Just hang on there and hopefully it will become Medicals Passed soon.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lengjingren said:
It doesn't seem to be your financial proof, but your hours that are being questioned. Your T4 and NoA don't show whether you worked part or full-time, and that makes a difference to how CIC assesses your eligibility for CEC. I think your letter from your employer should make it clear that you were full-time the entire time, and that your current job offer is for an indeterminate (permanent) length of time.

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
lengjingren said:
Did you submit a comprehensive reference letter from the company stating your roles and responsibilities?

Wecanandwewill

Mar 24, 2015
Hi I just got my application refused. Can somebody help me? Noc 6311. What can I do now? This is what they say: :(

In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you had a qualifying offer of arranged employment. The Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System state that a “qualifying offer of arranged employment” means an offer of employment, in an occupation listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix, that is made to a foreign national by an employer other than an embassy, high commission or consulate in Canada or an employer that appears on the list referred to in subsection 209.91(3) of the Regulations, for full-time work in Canada that is non-seasonal and indeterminate and that is supported by an opinion referred to in subparagraph 82(2)(c)(ii) of the Regulations that was provided by the Department of Employment and Social Development. Your job offer from Domino’s Pizza dated October 31, 2013 was for 24 months only. It was not indeterminate.
Paragraph 82(2)(c) of the Regulations states that (i) an employer has made an offer of arranged employment to the skilled worker, and (ii) an officer has approved the offer of employment based on an opinion — provided to the officer by the Department of Employment and Social Development, on the same basis as an opinion provided for the issuance of a work permit, at the request of the employer or an officer — that the requirements set out in subsection 203(1) with respect to the offer have been met.
In accordance with section 11.2 of the Act and Subsection 82(1) of the Regulations, I am refusing your application because I have found that you do not possess the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h). This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you claim 600 points as arranged employment through LMIA? If you don't have LMIA, you do not have arrange employment and you are not entitled to that 600 points.