NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Wecanandwewill said:
Hi I just got my application refused. Can somebody help me? Noc 6311. What can I do now? This is what they say: :(

In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you had a qualifying offer of arranged employment. The Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System state that a “qualifying offer of arranged employment” means an offer of employment, in an occupation listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix, that is made to a foreign national by an employer other than an embassy, high commission or consulate in Canada or an employer that appears on the list referred to in subsection 209.91(3) of the Regulations, for full-time work in Canada that is non-seasonal and indeterminate and that is supported by an opinion referred to in subparagraph 82(2)(c)(ii) of the Regulations that was provided by the Department of Employment and Social Development. Your job offer from Domino's Pizza dated October 31, 2013 was for 24 months only. It was not indeterminate.
Paragraph 82(2)(c) of the Regulations states that (i) an employer has made an offer of arranged employment to the skilled worker, and (ii) an officer has approved the offer of employment based on an opinion — provided to the officer by the Department of Employment and Social Development, on the same basis as an opinion provided for the issuance of a work permit, at the request of the employer or an officer — that the requirements set out in subsection 203(1) with respect to the offer have been met.
In accordance with section 11.2 of the Act and Subsection 82(1) of the Regulations, I am refusing your application because I have found that you do not possess the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h). This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
Ask your employer to give u a reference letter that says...Permananet non seasonal job....and then re apply

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Wecanandwewill said:
Hi I just got my application refused. Can somebody help me? Noc 6311. What can I do now? This is what they say: :(

In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you had a qualifying offer of arranged employment. The Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System state that a “qualifying offer of arranged employment” means an offer of employment, in an occupation listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix, that is made to a foreign national by an employer other than an embassy, high commission or consulate in Canada or an employer that appears on the list referred to in subsection 209.91(3) of the Regulations, for full-time work in Canada that is non-seasonal and indeterminate and that is supported by an opinion referred to in subparagraph 82(2)(c)(ii) of the Regulations that was provided by the Department of Employment and Social Development. Your job offer from Domino's Pizza dated October 31, 2013 was for 24 months only. It was not indeterminate.
Paragraph 82(2)(c) of the Regulations states that (i) an employer has made an offer of arranged employment to the skilled worker, and (ii) an officer has approved the offer of employment based on an opinion — provided to the officer by the Department of Employment and Social Development, on the same basis as an opinion provided for the issuance of a work permit, at the request of the employer or an officer — that the requirements set out in subsection 203(1) with respect to the offer have been met.
In accordance with section 11.2 of the Act and Subsection 82(1) of the Regulations, I am refusing your application because I have found that you do not possess the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h). This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
I'm so sorry to hear that. But dont give up. Dont be dejected. I too have been rejected once and I understand how you feel.

Try getting a recommendation/reference letter from your employer offering you a permanent seasonal job and upload that while applying for your CSE. Hopefully your case might be reopened.
Simultaneously, also create a new EE profile and submit it.

Good luck mate.

Wecanandwewill

Mar 24, 2015
Hansdza said:
Did you claim 600 points as arranged employment through LMIA? If you don't have LMIA, you do not have arrange employment and you are not entitled to that 600 points.
Yes. I have an LMO until January 2016

Thanks a lot guys.
God bless you all

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalv said:
I'm so sorry to hear that. But dont give up. Dont be dejected. I too have been rejected once and I understand how you feel.

Try getting a recommendation/reference letter from your employer offering you a permanent seasonal job and upload that while applying for your CSE. Hopefully your case might be reopened.
Simultaneously, also create a new EE profile and submit it.

Good luck mate.
...a permanent NON-seasonal job....

nastasya

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
I have submitted by PR application thru express entry in march 2015. In May my application was rejected due to insufficient prove that i posses lmia/lmo and therefore they deducted 600 point from my 993 score. therefore my score became less than what my round of invitation min score was.
Funny store is that i have never claimed that i have LMO/LMIA (i have post graduate open work permit which doesnt require LMO/LMIA) and I got my 600 points for PNP .
I have submitted a request to re-consider my application. Now , 2 month later my case if finally reopened and in process again

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
lengjingren said:
I worked as a food service supervisor Noc 6311 for my employer from 2013 to 2015. I am under cec and I upload the lmo,my work permit, my t4 for 2013 and 2014,my notice of assessment for 2013 and 2014.my bank statement.In the letter , the officer just said my docs can not prove that I work for enough hours which according to cic website should be one year. but I did have worked and showed that on my t4s for both years. I do not know what is going on.
Did the letter of employment from your employer include the mandatory detail of "hours worked per week"?

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nastasya said:
I have submitted by PR application thru express entry in march 2015. In May my application was rejected due to insufficient prove that i posses lmia/lmo and therefore they deducted 600 point from my 993 score. therefore my score became less than what my round of invitation min score was.
Funny store is that i have never claimed that i have LMO/LMIA (i have post graduate open work permit which doesnt require LMO/LMIA) and I got my 600 points for PNP .
I have submitted a request to re-consider my application. Now , 2 month later my case if finally reopened and in process again
Just to clarify here.. was your PNP for express entry or reguler PNP? CMIIW, you can only get 600 point for EE PNP (NOT the regular PNP) which is actually inline with Federal EE system

Thanks

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
nastasya said:
just wow...glad you got it reopened..has your PNP expired when they rejected you? Did you call your province? what did they say?

nastasya

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
I got PNP under express entry and therefore got my 600 points.
However, I was invited under CEC program not under PNP so i didnt actually had to use my PNP. It just gave me extra points to be amount first people to be invited

there was no point to call province since i didnt go thru pnp. I called cic but all they told me is to submit a case specific inquiry because its the only way to reach express entry case processing center

Wecanandwewill

Mar 24, 2015
nastasya said:
Wow!! That's awesome!! Im so Glad For you!!
Did you open a new profile?

nastasya

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Wecanandwewill said:
Wow!! That's awesome!! Im so Glad For you!!
Did you open a new profile?
No i didnt. I just send emails to every email i found and was hoping for the best.
Since EE PNP is assigned to specific profile, if i would open new one i have to reapply for PNP. wihich means i have to pay $500 fee again+ gather all new documents. without pnp my score will be 393 which is kinda low

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Which province did you apply for the PNP? Did you accept your nomination through your MyCIC account?

nastasya

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Hansdza said:
Which province did you apply for the PNP? Did you accept your nomination through your MyCIC account?

I applied for BC PNP since this is the province i live in.
Yes, I had to make a note on my cic that i have a PNP and then province has send me a nomination which i had to accept thru CIC account and my score was raised by 600 points.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
nastasya said:
I applied for BC PNP since this is the province i live in.
Yes, I had to make a note on my cic that i have a PNP and then province has send me a nomination which i had to accept thru CIC account and my score was raised by 600 points.
Oh so it was wrong from the very beginning. You should have been invited under PNP rather than CEC right?

nastasya

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Phil89 said:
Oh so it was wrong from the very beginning. You should have been invited under PNP rather than CEC right?
I met requirements under 3 programs:
CEC, PNP, and FSW.
i could have been invited under any of these programs depending upon round of invitations requirements.
Round when i was selected was for CEC candidates only so they invited me to apply under CEC. I could have rejected it and wait until they invite under PNp but i preferred not to