+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please for POF, the funds was in my spouse account, but has been transferred to mine now. Do I need to submit a 6 month bank statement along with the letter from the bank when uploading my POF documents? Please I need help, I have missed out previous years, due to late submission and cap full. This is another chance for me to actualize my canadian dream. Please can someone explain what I need to do.

thank you

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
KingOfGoodTimes said:
has there been precedence for rejections after a RCMP request ?

I recently got one. so wondering if this means my application is complete?
What do you mean? You found a guy got rejected after submitted RCMP?

I am also wondering if RCMP is the final step of the entire process or not. I submitted RCMP on June 18 and so far no any updates/movements...

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
UK2C said:
What do you mean? You found a guy got rejected after submitted RCMP?

I am also wondering if RCMP is the final step of the entire process or not. I submitted RCMP on June 18 and so far no any updates/movements...
My bad let me rephrase it , I mean can we assume RCMP is the last step in process,

when we get it , can we assume all our documents are in order and next step will be PR?

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs Aj said:
Please for POF, the funds was in my spouse account, but has been transferred to mine now. Do I need to submit a 6 month bank statement along with the letter from the bank when uploading my POF documents? Please I need help, I have missed out previous years, due to late submission and cap full. This is another chance for me to actualize my canadian dream. Please can someone explain what I need to do.

thank you
I just submitted a letter from the bank with full balance and indicated the date I opened the account.. But I've seen some people doing the 6 months thing. So not sure which is the right answer

jcoley1421

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-04-2015
hi, just got refused due to job offer.. want to verify with any one here if they created a new EE profile and on the questions IMMIGRATION portion, do you think its better to answer the question there"NO" to the question that ask if you had any previous applications from immigration? bcause when you answer YES, it ask for your UCI and EE app number..

Also, is it better to make CSE so I can provide them an updated job offer to have my application reopen?

TIA and Much appreciated..

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
jcoley1421 said:
hi, just got refused due to job offer.. want to verify with any one here if they created a new EE profile and on the questions IMMIGRATION portion, do you think its better to answer the question there"NO" to the question that ask if you had any previous applications from immigration? bcause when you answer YES, it ask for your UCI and EE app number..

Also, is it better to make CSE so I can provide them an updated job offer to have my application reopen?

You will have to answer 'YES'. Otherwise, it will be a misrepresentation.

For CSE, you can do that, but the thing is nobody knows when they are going to respond back. Some people got reply very soon, but some had to wait for long.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
jcoley1421 said:

Sorry jcoley1421 !

Was it the case where they said it does not have the word "permanent" and where you given points for LIMA?

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
jcoley1421 said:

i got same last week..along wth consultant..we r going to send cse wth new offer letter and same time make new profile..in we receive ita and ..we can direct send new application..and if the cse opens old file than ee r goin to withdraw new application..thats the only option we have..and you can do same..

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Sorry jcoley1421 !

Was it the case where they said it does not have the word "permanent" and where you given points for LIMA?
yes...once the offer letter in not as specified.you gonna loose 600 points even u have old lmo or lmia..so correct offer letter with lmia is the one for 600 points..

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
gorkhethito said:
yes...once the offer letter in not as specified.you gonna loose 600 points even u have old lmo or lmia..so correct offer letter with lmia is the one for 600 points..
do people who didn't claim that 600 points also need to have the word permanent in the letter ?

jcoley1421

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-04-2015
SAJ_ee2015 said:
You will have to answer 'YES'. Otherwise, it will be a misrepresentation.

For CSE, you can do that, but the thing is nobody knows when they are going to respond back. Some people got reply very soon, but some had to wait for long.
THANKS SAJ_ee2015..

jcoley1421

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-04-2015
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Sorry jcoley1421 !

Yes KingOfGoodTimes , may be they do want to see that magic word...i think you will not be given points for LMIA since my job offer does not have any LMIA..

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jcoley1421 said:

Golden rule is never lie on any immigration applications !!
Specially when they can find out easily

jcoley1421

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-04-2015
carl321 said:
Golden rule is never lie on any immigration applications !!
Specially when they can find out easily
gotcha carl321 ..thanks :)

liamE

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/07/2015
jcoley, would you mind clarifying thow you filled in the job offer page questions?
In the section marked "do you have a job offer?" did you say "yes"?
Then, in the section marked "is this offer for permanent full time nonseasonal work?" did you say "no"?
In the section marked "is this job offer for full time non seasonal work and for at least one year?" did you say "yes"?
In the section "do you have a LMIA?" did you say "no"?

I'd be very grateful if you could share how you answered those questions as I imagine many of us have current jobs in canada that don't count as a "valid" job offer even if our employers have agreed to renew our contracts past 2015.