EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
ultra99 said:
Only if they ask for it later, but not upon application.
If you don't have a Canadian one , dont worry.
Its no harm in submitting one ,. If you already have.

For paper based application they used to ask for Canadian one as well.

Here I am hoping it will reduce the processing time.
This is for every one , make sure your documents are combined together as one pdf before submission.
If you submit multiple documents separately , the second one will override the first!

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi there,
I am wondering if anyone got rejected for the health issue?
I submitted my PR application on July 13, but I have not received any update yet. I saw many people got medical passed within 10 days.
I have a health issue many many years ago but had recovered. I am worrying whether it will cause rejection at this point.

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
I_love_van said:
Hi there,
I am wondering if anyone got rejected for the health issue?
I submitted my PR application on July 13, but I have not received any update yet. I saw many people got medical passed within 10 days.
I have a health issue many many years ago but had recovered. I am worrying whether it will cause rejection at this point.
don't worry, my medicals took at least 3 weeks to change to passed and I'm waiting for more than 3 months...
yes you can get rejected by health issue, a serious one like HIV

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi brunofuster,
Thank you for your prompt reply.
I read your signature that you applied BOWP in May, did you apply with the 1st AOR or 2nd AOR? And have you got the BOWP approved?

:)

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi brunofuster,
I came across your input regarding the BOWP in another thread, please ignore my question mentioned above.
My PGWP is expiring at the end of October 2015. But I am worrying the medical issue, I think it would be better to submit the BOWP application after my medical examination get passed. Do you agree? :)

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have had a serious medical condition in the past as well..
so you are saying if your medicals change to pass, they cant reject you later due to any issue with your medical exam or ony supporting documents - test results and their translations for example?

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
yelena said:
I have had a serious medical condition in the past as well..
so you are saying if your medicals change to pass, they cant reject you later due to any issue with your medical exam or ony supporting documents - test results and their translations for example?
I don't think he said that. If medical changed to passed it means all is well from that aspect

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Destiny07 said:
Submitted application on 20th July and received rejection email on 22nd July. (super fast rejection)
Reason for Rejection - Missing PCC for Spouse. I am shocked as I uploaded both the PCCs (me and my spouse)
Any thoughts please.
Did your wife by any chance do a correspondence course, that was stated in the application?

Destiny07

Jul 28, 2015
No, my spouse(husband) did not take any correspondence course and he has no travel history, hence I uploaded his PCC for the home country only.
I wonder, has anyone received rejection email within 2 days of submission?
Any idea how long they take to answer case specific enquiry, that's the only hope we have for now.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Destiny07 said:
No, my spouse(husband) did not take any correspondence course and he has no travel history, hence I uploaded his PCC for the home country only.
I wonder, has anyone received rejection email within 2 days of submission?
Any idea how long they take to answer case specific enquiry, that's the only hope we have for now.
Receiving a rejection within two days is not normal at all.

Sadly, there has been no average response time for a CSE. Some people have been as lucky as getting responses in 2-3 business days while others had to wait as long as 30 days.

I really hope they reopen your case or at least offer more explanation on what is wrong.

Did you access the application and make sure the correct files were actually uploaded?

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
sam_172452 said:
Have you already applied?

If not, I would suggest having the money transferred to your name and a letter form your spouse that the money is a gift to you.
Has anyone got his application approved/received PR who has submitted PoF letter showing gift ? @Asivad- Any info ?

Thanks
Silvi

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a gift on my POF, haven't submitted my application yet...

I think you are allowed to show a gift as long as you have the person who gave you this writte a letter saying you don't have to repay them anything and that it is a gift.
I had my father writte a statement in front of notary public saying he gave me xx amount of money as a gift and that I don't have any obligations to him that would arise from this gift. I also signed a similary declaration saying that everything in my account is my own and unucumbered. Expalined it in short in my LOE as well. this is everything I can do ., so hope for the best :)

from my point of view only :)

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
sam_172452 said:
Receiving a rejection within two days is not normal at all.

Sadly, there has been no average response time for a CSE. Some people have been as lucky as getting responses in 2-3 business days while others had to wait as long as 30 days.

I really hope they reopen your case or at least offer more explanation on what is wrong.

Did you access the application and make sure the correct files were actually uploaded?
30 days???!!! How about 4 months and 1 week?!

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
nat29 said:
30 days???!!! How about 4 months and 1 week?!
I think Sam was referring to the amount of time waiting for a response to a CSE not to an app rejection. On another hand, that you had to wait 4 months just to hear you were missing some documents is just outrageous!! :/ ... Have you heard anything from them yet?