NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
purplejade said:
Hi ladies and gents
Does any body know the estimated time for a refund? Cancelled may 19 , I sent a cse with the new pcc on the 27th. No reply and no refund.

I have requested for a refund as well and they replied it takes 4-6weeks before I can get it.
My own refund date was 17 days exactly(Saturday and sunday inclusive)> application cancelled on 09/06/2015 and funds returned 26/06/2015.
JIJI

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Londo said:
Hi,

I am confused with the correct time it send New Brunswick EOI email, please do you know what time is best and as I live in the UK what will be the best way to keep track of time.

Regards
Londo,
I think you are asking this question in the wrong thread. Please refer to the following threads:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-brunswick-expression-of-interest-t293126.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nbpnp-new-brunswick-skilled-workers-express-entry-category-network-here-t295243.0.html

To answer your question, I would suggest you to apply at exactly 12AM ADT on July 1st. If the acceptance window is not open, it gives you an automated message on what time you need to apply. You can then apply at that time.

Last month, I tried this and I got a message asking me to apply at 8:30 AM ADT and I believe the timing would the same for this month but it's a good idea to check by applying at 12 am ADT.

Please apply at the exact time as the window for accepting applications was only only open for 15 minutes last month. Hope this info helps.

carleen

Jun 30, 2015
Hello! All,

I got an ITA under CEC and submitted all the documents on June 5th.
I just found out that I made a mistake while uploading the files.
One of the passport stamped pages was missing in error. Of course, except for that page I uploaded my bio data page, other stamped pages and work permit, etc. The missing page has the stamp from my country's departure.

Please let me know what to do and if it affects my application negatively and leads to refuse at the end.
I am really worried about this. Please help me out!!

Thank you in advance.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
carleen said:
Hello! All,

One of the passport stamped pages was missing in error. Of course, except for that page I uploaded my bio data page, other stamped pages and work permit, etc. The missing page has the stamp from my country's departure.

Please let me know what to do and if it affects my application negatively and leads to refuse at the end.

Thank you in advance.
I don't think one single stamp page can have that huge impact.
You should be good

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carleen said:
Hello! All,

Thank you in advance.

Found it for you on another thread: will be useful

Send a case specific enquiry with the missing documents or if there were any technical issues during or after submission. Use the link below to submit the request. Perhaps, CIC hearing the please in a very good manner.

So please send them your additional page and they will be able to add it for you.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=sydney

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
Submitted in April, rejected in June.
They not accepted copies of online bank statements.
Had to go to the bank and get stamped papers.
Submitted case specific inquiry.
Waiting for their update.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carleen said:
Hello! All,

Thank you in advance.

Found it for you on another thread: will be useful

Send a case specific enquiry with the missing documents or if there were any technical issues during or after submission. Use the link below to submit the request. Perhaps, CIC hearing the please in a very good manner.

So please send them your additional page and they will be able to add it for you.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=sydney

You can give it a try; better to convince them that u did try before they find a reason to reject it.. :)

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nick.rwth said:
This is the first time I hear that the pages have to be stamped. We just got the letter stamped and on the letterhead, but not each page of the last 6 moths. The bank gets annoyed enough when you come with the screenshot.
Your app got rejeceted cuz of it? Did you include the letter from the bank?

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nick.rwth said:
Did you provide a letter from the bank? Or did you only provide online bank statements?

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Hi.

Need some help please.

Has anybody experienced glitches in their ITA in the last draw? I know of someone who got an invite and the cut off is 469. And In the invite his points show as 462 Not including the wife's ECA and IELTS. Where as they show as 472 something in the express entry profile including the spouse ECA and IELTS.

Not sure as to how to proceed. Should accept the invite or not?

Also for the photo, if i wear specs then should I get the photo taken with or without specs? So confused.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
ARN said:
Hi.

Need some help please.

Has anybody experienced glitches in their ITA in the last draw? I know of someone who got an invite and the cut off is 469. And In the invite his points show as 462 Not including the wife's ECA and IELTS. Where as they show as 472 something in the express entry profile including the spouse ECA and IELTS.

Not sure as to how to proceed. Should accept the invite or not?

Also for the photo, if i wear specs then should I get the photo taken with or without specs? So confused.
Talk to CIC about your 1st issue.

Photo should be preferably with specs if you wear. However, i dont think its a big deal to have one without it.

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Waiting for their response. Thankyou!

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
my application has not been rejected yet, but since I got AOR on the February 27th, my application status hasn't been changed, it is still "Application received".
Is there any time frame within which they are sending you the rejection letter? Anybody has similar experience? I am waiting for any progress on my application for more than 4 months now.
Very frustrated...

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
sam_172452 said:
Did you provide a letter from the bank? Or did you only provide online bank statements?
No letter from the bank was provided at the first place because 2 of my banks did not had branches, Tangerine and PC

Not I have opened Scotia and TD and transferred money there and got letters from there.
Obviously without 6 month statment

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
nat29 said:
my application has not been rejected yet, but since I got AOR on the February 27th, my application status hasn't been changed, it is still "Application received".
Is there any time frame within which they are sending you the rejection letter? Anybody has similar experience? I am waiting for any progress on my application for more than 4 months now.
Very frustrated...
You should submit CAIPS, my application started to move only when I submitted CAIPS.