+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everybody.. Is there a different checklist on cic website for express entry or we have to use the checklist for cec application.
I got my ITA yesterday and currently I am filling the online form.
I am still not sure where would i have to upload the documents and what checklist to follow.

Also, I am applying with my spouse. so would i need her PCC too.
I have her celpip and wes though
Please advise

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adi1989 said:
Hi Everybody.. Is there a different checklist on cic website for express entry or we have to use the checklist for cec application.
I got my ITA yesterday and currently I am filling the online form.
I am still not sure where would i have to upload the documents and what checklist to follow.

Also, I am applying with my spouse. so would i need her PCC too.
I have her celpip and wes though
Please advise
This is the generic document checklist ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

You will get a personalized checklist when you're done filling up personal information.

Yes. You will need PCC for spouse as well.

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Bud.

Also can i make minor changes to my profile after getting ITA. Nothing is effecting my score though

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adi1989 said:
Thanks Bud.

Also can i make minor changes to my profile after getting ITA. Nothing is effecting my score though
If it doesn't impact program eligibility or CRS score, Yes.

bethechange

Jun 27, 2015
Hi,
I have recently changed my bank acc and now salary is being credited to new acc.i have closed the old one but i have saved bank statements of previous one.
Is it ok to send them statements from 2 banks as i recently changed to new acc

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bethechange said:
Hi,
I have recently changed my bank acc and now salary is being credited to new acc.i have closed the old one but i have saved bank statements of previous one.
Is it ok to send them statements from 2 banks as i recently changed to new acc
Send them POF format certificate/statement only for the new one and attach the old bank statements to prove source of funds along with an LOE explaining the scenario.

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have another query.. Are we supposed to write about travelling activities in our personal history.
I am asking because the dropped down menu in personal history does not have travelling option.
It just has Unemployed or employment.
What if someone is travelling and is also employed.

Also the guidelines say that we are not supposed to leave any gaps in date.
now if we dont include travelling, there would be gaps.(if an individual is travelling when unemployed)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adi1989 said:
I have another query.. Are we supposed to write about travelling activities in our personal history.
I am asking because the dropped down menu in personal history does not have travelling option.
It just has Unemployed or employment.
What if someone is travelling and is also employed.

Also the guidelines say that we are not supposed to leave any gaps in date.
now if we dont include travelling, there would be gaps.(if an individual is travelling when unemployed)
Restrict categories to following...

Education, Employed, Unemployed/Looking for job

That should cover everything.

Traveling while employed is in Employed.
Traveling while Unemployed is in Unemployed.
Working part-time while Education is in Education and so on...

All the best!

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Send them POF format certificate/statement only for the new one and attach the old bank statements to prove source of funds along with an LOE explaining the scenario.
My bank did not provide a POF in the exact format required by CIC. Therefore, I also attached bank statements for the past 6 months. Should that be okay?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
My bank did not provide a POF in the exact format required by CIC. Therefore, I also attached bank statements for the past 6 months. Should that be okay?
I imagine that will be fine as long as everything that CIC requires is covered between the two.

maya_india

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
I have a strange problem.. The name of my company on my work permit,lmo is different from job offer and pay stub .. But the address is same since the owner changed the name from A to B.. But its just the name.. . am working in the same company for more than one year...
Do u think it will be a problem ? Wat should I do if I got rejected in the case

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maya_india said:
I have a strange problem.. The name of my company on my work permit,lmo is different from job offer and pay stub .. But the address is same since the owner changed the name from A to B.. But its just the name.. . am working in the same company for more than one year...
Do u think it will be a problem ? Wat should I do if I got rejected in the case
Add a Letter of Explanation about this along with your work reference documents.

maya_india

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
This was fast reply... :) can u tel me wat all should I include in the letter .. The letter should be from my side or from my employer..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maya_india said:
This was fast reply... :) can u tel me wat all should I include in the letter .. The letter should be from my side or from my employer..
It will be better if it came from the employer on their letterhead. Failing that, you can write it yourself explaining the change of name with whatever supporting evidence you have.