+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a query about personal history qusetion.
Does personal history should include travelling details too.

If no when i fill my wife's personal history details it gives me a validation error that i am supposed to provide history for 10 continous years.
and technically i am doing that withot any date gaps.

Please advise

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
On the Personal History page I found, the instructions specifically state travel is included. What instructions are on your PH form?

Prdesupne

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are the consequences if you submit a picture with wrong specifications. ?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
It is similar to a passport. There are specifications required. If you are already at this stage why take a chance of being delayed or worse?

Prdesupne

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I mean if its been sent already. Would they ask for a new picture or would they reject the application ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prdesupne said:
I mean if its been sent already. Would they ask for a new picture or would they reject the application ?
Unlikely to be rejected for wrong photo specs. They will ask you for another when required.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
More info on photos here. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ridiculous-photos-not-according-to-specs-delay-in-pr-card-after-landing-t65961.0.html

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Hi,

I am confused with the correct time it send New Brunswick EOI email, please do you know what time is best and as I live in the UK what will be the best way to keep track of time.

Regards

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Londo said:
Hi,

I am confused with the correct time it send New Brunswick EOI email, please do you know what time is best and as I live in the UK what will be the best way to keep track of time.

Regards
I am sorry can you please rephrase your question I did not clearly understand what you are asking about.

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of uploading documents but i figuered out something about my pcc.

My Canadian PCC (fingreprint identification) issued by royal mounty was issued on december 05 2014 and,
My PCC for home country was issued on October 13th 2014.

My question is are my PCC valid according to CIC. I am hoping they are because it took hell lot of time to get them.

Please advise

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adi1989 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of uploading documents but i figuered out something about my pcc.

My Canadian PCC (fingreprint identification) issued by royal mounty was issued on december 05 2014 and,

My question is are my PCC valid according to CIC. I am hoping they are because it took hell lot of time to get them.

Please advise
For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country

Fore more information please see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adi1989 said:
Hello Everyone,

Please advise
Canadian PCC is valid only if you've never stayed in Canada for more than 6 months at a stretch since Dec 05 2014 and if that is not your current country of residence.

Home country PCC is valid only if you've never stayed in your home country for more than 6 months at a stretch since Oct 13 2014.

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is my current country of residence.
So, that means my canadian PCC has expired.

How much time does Canadian PCC usually takes. I have already done it once.
Would it take same amount of time. I am pretty paranoid currently as i just have 56 days more to submit my application and my Post grad work permit expires in 4 months.

Everything is cutting close. I am not sure what to do.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adi1989 said:
It is my current country of residence.
So, that means my canadian PCC has expired.

How much time does Canadian PCC usually takes. I have already done it once.
Would it take same amount of time. I am pretty paranoid currently as i just have 56 days more to submit my application and my Post grad work permit expires in 4 months.

Everything is cutting close. I am not sure what to do.
Don't worry about it. You don't need to get a PCC from Canada for EE while uploading documents post ITA. They will tell you later if it is needed.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you are a life saver asivad.. You are the best.
You are doing great work out here bud