+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

wajeed49

Feb 20, 2018
There is a clear format which the employment letter should follow. It should mention duration of work, job title, main job responsibilities, hours worked, full time or part time. The visa officer will check if your job title and major responsibilities match or not. Further that should match with your claimed NOC, and job functions should match 70 percent or thereabout,

Also, it should be printed on company letterhead, which should mention company address, email , has a company logo, telephone. And should be signed and issue s by your reporting senior or HR.
Do we need to submit paystubs too??

Reactions: desmat

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
There is a clear format which the employment letter should follow. It should mention duration of work, job title, main job responsibilities, hours worked, full time or part time. The visa officer will check if your job title and major responsibilities match or not. Further that should match with your claimed NOC, and job functions should match 70 percent or thereabout,

Also, it should be printed on company letterhead, which should mention company address, email , has a company logo, telephone. And should be signed and issue s by your reporting senior or HR.
where does it say it should clearly show full time or part time..
i mean my letter simply says i worked with my employer with all details dates, salary, no of hours and duties.... but should it say "full time" specifically... r u sure... or it will still work... it was very difficult task to get that letter.. now again dont want to get it changed only for two words "full time"

Tony20182017

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2017
Yes confirmed it must be either
where does it say it should clearly show full time or part time..
i mean my letter simply says i worked with my employer with all details dates, salary, no of hours and duties.... but should it say "full time" specifically... r u sure... or it will still work... it was very difficult task to get that letter.. now again dont want to get it changed only for two words "full time"
yes confirmed it must be either full time or equivalent to full time. You have to mention number of hours worked per week. Even if it is part time, and you worked satisfactory number of hours and days per week, for Hebrew entire duration of work, you are good. Otherwise those claime points will be deducted.

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Hi, please kindly give your opnion. I am worried about my translations.I have sent the translations only with the stamp of a certified translator, but with no
  • an affidavit from the person who completed the translations; and
  • a certified photocopy of the original document.
Is this a reason for rejection? I remember I asked the lawyer and she said it was not necessary, now my PPR is late and I am really worried.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, please kindly give your opnion. I am worried about my translations.I have sent the translations only with the stamp of a certified translator, but with no
  • an affidavit from the person who completed the translations; and
  • a certified photocopy of the original document.
Is this a reason for rejection? I remember I asked the lawyer and she said it was not necessary, now my PPR is late and I am really worried.
If he/she is a certified translator then no affidavit is required. In this case you'll be fine if you provided the translation along with the originals.

Reactions: vjosi

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
If he/she is a certified translator then no affidavit is required. In this case you'll be fine if you provided the translation along with the originals.
Thank you

Mar 4, 2018
I got my application canceled yesterday due to incomplete documentation. The reason was missing Proof of Education.
I have uploaded WES reports for me and my wife, but did not upload original diploma's, so that is possibly the reason (although stupid because they have WES ref id and can access WES DB easily).

Anyone has application reopened after sending CSE with missing docs for this reason? I am wondering if there is any hope, or will need to wait for another ITA...

They never open the file again. you have to apply again. btw ur post was in 2015. have u migrated?

Harshitagupta

Jun 20, 2017
Hi All,

Need some advise here. I got ITA on 14th march, and in the process of uploading documents, I am employed in the same company since the beginning, but I was working in a different country . In work history i have mentioned it separately as
2012 - 2015 (india)
2015 - 2017 (Brazil)
2017 -till Date (India)

So while uploading documents , its asking for 3 different Employment reference documents for these 3 entries. But since its the same company I have only 1 employment reference. Please suggest what should be done in this case. Should I upload the same documents in all 3. Or should I change my work history ?

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
Hi All,

Need some advise here. I got ITA on 14th march, and in the process of uploading documents, I am employed in the same company since the beginning, but I was working in a different country . In work history i have mentioned it separately as
2012 - 2015 (india)
2015 - 2017 (Brazil)
2017 -till Date (India)

So while uploading documents , its asking for 3 different Employment reference documents for these 3 entries. But since its the same company I have only 1 employment reference. Please suggest what should be done in this case. Should I upload the same documents in all 3. Or should I change my work history ?
Does your letter mention the various locations where you've worked? If I were you, I'd just change the work history as technically it is the same organisation, and explain that I worked in different locations but in the same NOC (?) in the LoE.

Harshitagupta

Jun 20, 2017
Does your letter mention the various locations where you've worked? If I were you, I'd just change the work history as technically it is the same organisation, and explain that I worked in different locations but in the same NOC (?) in the LoE.
yes the employment reference mentions all the locations I worked in with dates. NOC is also the same for all locations. Work History section, asks specifically for Country and location. Will it be ok if I mention only India in the work history, and then in LoE give details about the different location

Canada_cube

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Hi All,

2012 - 2015 (india)
2015 - 2017 (Brazil)
2017 -till Date (India)

Its a common issue. Just upload the same doc in both the placeholders and explain the reason in the LOE (i.e. same company).

Reactions: tobs

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
yes the employment reference mentions all the locations I worked in with dates. NOC is also the same for all locations. Work History section, asks specifically for Country and location. Will it be ok if I mention only India in the work history, and then in LoE give details about the different location
As mentioned above, use the same document since it mentions all the locations. I did the same and it wasn't an issue (different roles, same company and various countries). No harm mentioning it in your LoE as well that the document covers those roles in different countries.

Ifedede

Oct 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
4211, 1242
AOR Received.
14-10-2017
Hi I am wondering if any one has asked CPC Ottawa to re-open their case after a refusal and the steps they went through.

Thanks