+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why would it go below the required 67 points if my CRS is 442? Can you give me a scenario where such a thing happens?
You're confusing your CRS score with your score under the six selection factors (which is out of 100 points).

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Why would it go below the required 67 points if my CRS is 442? Can you give me a scenario where such a thing happens?
CRS score and selection factors are two different things. CRS score is for receiving ITA, whereas the selection factors are for being eligible to create the EE profile in the first place. If not showing your experience affects these selection factors, then your EE profile becomes ineligible.

darshaknir

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
hi, all
My job duties in my reference letter are:
Designation: Line Cook/Short Order Cook NOC:6322
• Date of Joining: April 19,2017 to April 5,2018
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment: Full time& Permanent
• Hours of Work/Week: 40hrs/week
• Department: Deli and Juice bar
• Reporting Supervisor:
• Annual Salary: 11.10$/Hr

Duties and responsibilities handled by Darshak Patel are as follows:

· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.

· Properly take down customer’s orders in person or on phone.

· Prepare and cook various meals/dishes as per chef and customer’s instructions as needed.

· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.

· May clean kitchen and work area.

· Organizing several kitchen equipment and food/kitchen products as per daily requirements.

· Assisting chef/other cook/kitchen helper/deli clerk in their day to day operations.

· Preparing/assisting catering orders as customer’s requirements.

· Providing kitchen orientation to new hired staff members as needed.

· As representative in retail establishment, Mr. Patel is entitled to answer any inquiries in person or on telephone.

· Provide incredible customer service and answering questions in friendly manner.

· Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchases.

· Arrange for refunds, exchange and credit for returned merchandise.

· Perform and assist in other duties as directed by the Manager.

· Receive, unload and verify various products.

· Promote goods and services if necessary.

· Perform administrative duties as required.

Should I apply under CEC category? I am currently working as NOC 6211? what kind of problem I could face? or I should wait one more year to apply
thanks

JeMaAnd

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hello just want to ask. Anyone of you here got refused due to accompanying dependents documents? I mean for example dependents COE or other factor. Thank you in advance

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hello just want to ask. Anyone of you here got refused due to accompanying dependents documents? I mean for example dependents COE or other factor. Thank you in advance
If you mean to ask that if an application can be rejected due to any issue with the dependent's document, then yes this happens quite often. So make sure all the documents for each applicant are good.

milidoo

May 9, 2018
Hi,

I am doing my upfront medical exam. I'm student here in Canada (doing my Ph.D.), and I'm applying under FSW class (with my previous work experience).
For medical exam type; should I select Non-EDE/worker or Non-EDE/student?

Thanks,

Reactions: wimicity

smart_eagle

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi,

I am doing my upfront medical exam. I'm student here in Canada (doing my Ph.D.), and I'm applying under FSW class (with my previous work experience).
For medical exam type; should I select Non-EDE/worker or Non-EDE/student?

Thanks,
It should be non-EDE worker since the status is about your future labor force participation.

milidoo

May 9, 2018
It should be non-EDE worker since the status is about your future labor force participation.
The reason I doubted about the answer is that I have three more years at the university, and if hypothetically get my PR in the next year, I want to continue my PhD for two more years. Still non-EDE worker?

Instinct50

Apr 24, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
Hi guys, please i noticed i made an error. In filling my express entry application, for education section masters, I indicated start date 2013, but indicated *Yes* in this is my current study. So i didnt put an end date. I put my ECA number and every other detail.
Meanwhile after ITA, I corrected it and put the end date 2015. And submitted. But didnt include any LOE to explain the mistake. My score didnt change.

Will this be misrepresention? Or should i raise an CSE to explain this?

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Have you heard of anyone getting rejected because number of hours were not mentioned, but full time was mentioned in the reference letter though ?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi guys, please i noticed i made an error. In filling my express entry application, for education section masters, I indicated start date 2013, but indicated *Yes* in this is my current study. So i didnt put an end date. I put my ECA number and every other detail.
Meanwhile after ITA, I corrected it and put the end date 2015. And submitted. But didnt include any LOE to explain the mistake. My score didnt change.

Will this be misrepresention? Or should i raise an CSE to explain this?
I had the same error, however explained it succinctly in the LOE. Suggest you to raise a CSE if that makes you feel better. Alternatively, let’s wait it out and hear from them.

Instinct50

Apr 24, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
I had the same error, however explained it succinctly in the LOE. Suggest you to raise a CSE if that makes you feel better. Alternatively, let’s wait it out and hear from them.
Thanks immensely. I've raised the CSE

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Dear Experts,
Please help me as I'm very depressed due to below situation.

I got ITA on 9th May and submitted my PR file on 26th May. My spouse is a canadian citizen and because we aren't in touch for last 2 years, I wasn't able to submit his current passport as proof of his canadian citizenship. I had his old passport which got expired in June'2017 and I submitted it with my PR file, along with his OCI card and our marriage certificate. I also submitted a LOE explaining that we are not in touch so can't submit current passport. I also mentioned that since i am still hopeful about our relationship and since none of us applied for divorce or legal separation so i selected my marrital status as "married". I haven't claimed any points for him.

Previously, he sponsered me for PR through family class after marriage (couple of years back) but withdrew application at a stage when his sponsership was approved and file was just sent to my local visa office for further processing. So will they be having those proofs of our marriage in their database?

will visa officer reject my file because of not being able to share current passport of spouse? Or in case they ask for additional documents or information, what could it be?

Are there any chances that they contact my canadian spouse for getting information? Because he would not talk good about me since he doesn't want ke to be there.

Please reply about what could possibly happen.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Andy3206