+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Karan22

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
  1. Hello

This is a very urgent and important question, please read carefully and help.

I am applying for Canada PR under FSW, got my ITA, few days left to expire, so currently filing my file. A huge error and contradiction has just come up.

I had applied for Canadian Study Visa in August 2015, I got my Visa went to Canada but came back in October 2015 due to family reasons. Then I applied now for Express Entry and got my ITA.

My job experience details are as- I worked from 1st August 2014 to 5th August 2015 in a company and then again re-joined the same company in November 2015 and left the job on 1st September 2016. I am currently doing Ph.D.

The anomaly that happened is that I also attached my work Experience with my study visa file, and in that document though I was currently working, my HR has mentioned my Job Period as 1st August 2014 to 30th April 2015, 30th April 2015 was the date I obtained my Reference letter from HR in order to mail it to the University I applied. I just took the document and sent it, did not check it for such errors that it had not clearly mentioned me as currently working and made it look like that i worked till 30th April only, though it is nowhere mentioned that I was relived of my services in that letter. Where as in my relieving letter and Experience letter issued by the CEO my dates of employment are clearly mentioned as 1st august 2014 to 5th August 2015. But as I needed some document before hand to send it to the University I asked HR to issue one. I while applying Visa also attached the very same, as company doesn’t issues documents again and again. Never thought this would cause such a huge problem.

Later the consultant from whom I filed my study visa, filled the details of my work, according to the same document in personal history form for study visa.

I discovered this error while uploading my documents yesterday, as I had taken out my old student visa file to check if I needed to fill anything from there in my PR file.

I am not attaching that document now with my file as it is not needed. But I am worried that CIC might check my old file and might consider it contradictory. What should I do to make this right?

Now, I do have the reliving letter from the company clearly stating that I left my job on 5th August 2015, I have the references also, salary slips also and I am also attaching the business card of my CEO with all other experience documents.

My question is that-

1. Will CIC check old study visa file forms and documents for sure?

2. Will they consider this as contradictory information and straightaway reject, or will call my company?

3. Should I attach any explanation before hand from me or from the company regarding HR’s error? Or apply normally with all documents and let it be on CIC to decide.

My consultant has advised me to attach all documents normally without mentioning anything about the old document, as he is saying that maybe CIC won’t look much into it and I will highlight the issue unnecessarily.

I have put my entire life into this, been waiting 5 years, don’t want to lose this because of this mistake. Please help and advise.

Seniors and experts please help. URGENT my last date is almost there, Please.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Wondering the Same, though Can you please tell where it is mentioned that it takes 4-6 weeks for CIC to check CSE documents and LOE?

I just checked your post regarding the same so....
Other people report 6 weeks, more precisely 30 business days since IRCC is overloaded with applications and CSE's probably. So Im relying on that. Im almost at 25 business days and counting. I got an answer in the other thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-94#post-6042799

Karan22

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Other people report 6 weeks, more precisely 30 business days since IRCC is overloaded with applications and CSE's probably. So Im relying on that. Im almost at 25 business days and counting. I got an answer in the other thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-94#post-6042799
Thank you, Can you please check my post above and advise, i am in great peril. it would be really kind of you.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I sent further explanation for pcc via loe,nothing major but wanted to clarify my pcc info,at what stage do they check for the pcc details,on average how many days post aor for fsw outland?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
  1. Hello

This is a very urgent and important question, please read carefully and help.

I am applying for Canada PR under FSW, got my ITA, few days left to expire, so currently filing my file. A huge error and contradiction has just come up.

I had applied for Canadian Study Visa in August 2015, I got my Visa went to Canada but came back in October 2015 due to family reasons. Then I applied now for Express Entry and got my ITA.

My job experience details are as- I worked from 1st August 2014 to 5th August 2015 in a company and then again re-joined the same company in November 2015 and left the job on 1st September 2016. I am currently doing Ph.D.

The anomaly that happened is that I also attached my work Experience with my study visa file, and in that document though I was currently working, my HR has mentioned my Job Period as 1st August 2014 to 30th April 2015, 30th April 2015 was the date I obtained my Reference letter from HR in order to mail it to the University I applied. I just took the document and sent it, did not check it for such errors that it had not clearly mentioned me as currently working and made it look like that i worked till 30th April only, though it is nowhere mentioned that I was relived of my services in that letter. Where as in my relieving letter and Experience letter issued by the CEO my dates of employment are clearly mentioned as 1st august 2014 to 5th August 2015. But as I needed some document before hand to send it to the University I asked HR to issue one. I while applying Visa also attached the very same, as company doesn’t issues documents again and again. Never thought this would cause such a huge problem.

Later the consultant from whom I filed my study visa, filled the details of my work, according to the same document in personal history form for study visa.

I discovered this error while uploading my documents yesterday, as I had taken out my old student visa file to check if I needed to fill anything from there in my PR file.

I am not attaching that document now with my file as it is not needed. But I am worried that CIC might check my old file and might consider it contradictory. What should I do to make this right?

Now, I do have the reliving letter from the company clearly stating that I left my job on 5th August 2015, I have the references also, salary slips also and I am also attaching the business card of my CEO with all other experience documents.

My question is that-

1. Will CIC check old study visa file forms and documents for sure?
    - CIC does check your files with all the documents (current and past one). They will ask you to explain about that for sure before they decide that you are misrepresented or not.

2. Will they consider this as contradictory information and straightaway reject, or will call my company?
    - They will send you an email and ask you to explain and show proofs if necessary.
    3. Should I attach any explanation before hand from me or from the company regarding HR’s error? Or apply normally with all documents and let it be on CIC to decide.
    - I think you are still fine now. Just upload the reference letter for the period that you claimed, with all the documents and proofs (the more the better).

My consultant has advised me to attach all documents normally without mentioning anything about the old document, as he is saying that maybe CIC won’t look much into it and I will highlight the issue unnecessarily.

I have put my entire life into this, been waiting 5 years, don’t want to lose this because of this mistake. Please help and advise.

Seniors and experts please help. URGENT my last date is almost there, Please.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I sent further explanation for pcc via loe,nothing major but wanted to clarify my pcc info,at what stage do they check for the pcc details,on average how many days post aor for fsw outland?
Now I see on immitracker even later, I analysed timeframes a bit, for us (AOR April) it will probably start around 60 DAYS after AOR (50-55 days is the earliest possible time), close to Medical. For Medical the standard is now 62-65 days after AOR and most of the people get BG change to IP1 (R10) after Medical. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-outland-april-may-2017-aor-lets-connect-here.488610/page-9

Reactions: Wolverine17

Karan22

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Thank you so much, you have helped me a lot. I will exactly do like this.
I will get back to you if need any help further. I really appreciate your guidance.
I am really very thankful to you.
Thousands of blessing to you!

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Now I see on immitracker even later, I analysed timeframes a bit, for us (AOR April) it will probably start around 60 DAYS after AOR (50-55 days is the earliest possible time), close to Medical. For Medical the standard is now 62-65 days after AOR and most of the people get BG change to IP1 (R10) after Medical. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-outland-april-may-2017-aor-lets-connect-here.488610/page-9
So it means that analyzing the pcc details will be around 60 days post aor and above correct??

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
So it means that analyzing the pcc details will be around 60 days post aor and above correct??
Yes.. I believe I told you about this long back.. that our files are taken up for processing only after 60 days. I strongly feel that the analyst who checks R10 links our application to the medical system from which the status for medical gets generated (medical pass).

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Yes.. I believe I told you about this long back.. that our files are taken up for processing only after 60 days. I strongly feel that the analyst who checks R10 links our application to the medical system from which the status for medical gets generated (medical pass).
Hm, any specific reason for you to think this way? I think maybe its other way around because usually Medical is passed first and then BG changes?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hm, any specific reason for you to think this way? I think maybe its other way around because usually Medical is passed first and then BG changes?
Didn't get you.. people see cancellations only after medical passed right? Nobody has ever reported rejection before medicals pass. They probably link medicals, start completeness check and set the background if check is complete.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Didn't get you.. people see cancellations only after medical passed right? Nobody has ever reported rejection before medicals pass. They probably link medicals, start completeness check and set the background if check is complete.
Oh no no, there were several rejections before Medical passed.. for example look the refusals here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/fsw-outland-e-apr-tracker/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission-2

Specific case: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/fsw-outland-e-apr-tracker/cases/case-15234

There are others like this too.

Point it Medical and BG are checked in separate offices and they arent connected. Maybe there is some correlation because I see many of them with "Medical passed" and BG check starts almost after that but its hard to predict because there are cases that are not processed in this order. In some cases BG check starts first like you said - and then the refusals happen before "Medical passed".

Last edited: