+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi DelPiero07 and other respected members,

I'm CEC april 19 aor. Med passed 09 may. I just realized in 'view submitted application' that my each job docs are uploaded in opposite order. Before EE submission, the Employment Records placeholders were in numbers like Employment Records 1,2,3... . Now, they are showing as position wise. Should I send CSE about this or should Take this lightly and not worry.

Thank you. Please reply.
The officer should figure out the mistake but play if safe and raise a CSE stating the correct order.

This is a common occurrence so don't stress out.

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
Hi Seniors,

I am afraid as my existing reference letter from my supervisor in 2014 in Indian Army (2009-2014) does not have updated contact info and supervisor has retired as well. Army headquarters are denying to provide such info or new reference letter which includes the job responsibilities. As they don't have any format to issue that kind of info to any one.

I hope someone understand my situation and throw some light on it?

Thanks for your help!

sijuknpsiju

May 24, 2017
A self-affidavit or an affidavit from the employers?

The easiest approach is to provide pay stubs or tax returns (T4) and write a LOE that since you do not have your salary stated in your ref. letter you provided these documents.
An affidavit from the Sub-Registrar office, signed by the Notary. This is not initiated from any of the firm but myself, as none of my firms agreed to put the salary in it; But supporting to it i have my salary Payslip which i am mentioning it in the Affidavit.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An affidavit from the Sub-Registrar office, signed by the Notary. This is not initiated from any of the firm but myself, as none of my firms agreed to put the salary in it; But supporting to it i have my salary Payslip which i am mentioning it in the Affidavit.
The self-affidavit is quite useless, I wouldn't waste time with them and include only the actual proof that you were paid.

CindyL

May 2, 2017
Please I need some clarification. I had my application refused a week ago for not providing my wife's PCC. I got the ITA two days after and requested the PCC from Abu Dhabi, so I can reapply again.

But now I am afraid of making another mistake, so i have few questions,

1. Work Experience, that means only jobs that we are claiming points, right? I have a lot experience but not as a type O, A or B, so I not gonna mentioned that in my application, right?

2. I will provide all my personal history (with no gaps) including education and previous jobs, right?

3. PCC that is from after you turned 18 years old, right?

Thanks for your time.
Hi @rmonroe, may I know your initial AOR or when did you receive the rejection email since your AOR?

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017

victorycanada

May 24, 2017
toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-03-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
File Transfer...
23-03-2017
Hello Everyone,

I have recently applied PR under Canadian experience class category and have received AOR on may 23rd. After submitted all my docs to CIC, my employment reference letter didn't mentioned about "no of hours per week". My employer mentioned on the details 1. name 2. job title 3. roles and responsibilities 4. pay 5. period. They mentioned as "Full time permanent position". I have submitted reference letter, job offer letter, pay stubs, T4 statements too. Nowhere i noticed that my hours per week on my employment records in canada. Pay stubs stated that regulars hours --salary only. Does it cause any problem for my PR.?. Full time means"30 hours per week or 40 hours per week or 37.5 hours per week excluding daily breaks" in Canadian work sector. Standard full time hours in Canada as 37.5 hours for many fields...Anyone could you please suggest some solutions for my problem?. whether my applications will get refused in future?.

ap_canada

May 9, 2015
Recently i got a pnp masters stream through ontario...my doubt was i forgot to include part time job that i worked for two months while doing masters in oinp application...can i mention that job while filling for pr application..will that be any problem that i didnt mentioned in oinp process ..and that job is overlapping with my full time studies in personal history section ..
[paper based pr application. will that be any problem if not mentioning it??

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I am wondering is it possible they receive CSE with missing document on time and still reject application?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Recently i got a pnp masters stream through ontario...my doubt was i forgot to include part time job that i worked for two months while doing masters in oinp application...can i mention that job while filling for pr application..will that be any problem that i didnt mentioned in oinp process ..and that job is overlapping with my full time studies in personal history section ..
[paper based pr application. will that be any problem if not mentioning it??
No need to claim it as work experience - is not valid work experience since you were a student. However, you must disclose it in your personal history section. No problem that it is not in your OINP application.

faisalkkk

May 2, 2017
Dear all,
I didnt put my High School details while creating my EE profile I only mentioned my post high school information I got my ITA On 17th May draw so i was wondering that shall i provide the details of the high school now? can it be a reason for rejection or if i do not provide how would be considered as intentional omission of information?

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Hello Folks, I have worked in 5 firms in last 9 years. While i enter details into Express entry, i mentioned my working hours as 40 hours. After i got the ITA i went around the firms i worked for the service letter in the required format, and i got it. But only later i realized two organizations had mentioned 45 hours as full time employment. I am prepared to submit the application in couple of days once i get clarity on this. This is killing my mind. Any insight on this please.
I have made the same mistake. I have explained this in LOE. Fingers corssed.

sakthiece

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
I believe that person was working on an open work permit (IEC Working Holiday). Hence the refusal.
Hey guys in the similar lines, I have opted for Job offer in my EE profile but haven't received points for it in my ITA due to other details in that section but there is a placeholder to upload doc for the job offer where I haven't received points. I'm thinking to remove this section from PR application completely so I can skip the document upload for which Iam not claiming points.

Is it fine to do this? Only thing is there will be differences in EE profile and post ITA PR form, I'm bit tensed.

Ben1984

May 12, 2017
Guys , I need a bit of help from the experienced candidates .

Status - I got my ITA on 19th April and I am in the process of submitting my PR Application . My question is related to Proof of Work experience Letter . As it is not EXACTLY as requested by CIC but it has MOST of the points mentioned.

I have been working for the same employer for the past 5 years. My Roles and title are matching with NOC 2174 in the first year , however from 2nd year onwards my Roles and title matches 2171 . So I divided my period of employment into 1 + 4 and mentioned both the NOC and got the ITA as both nocs are under skill level A. Now when I approached my employer for the Letter of Reference , I was advised by HR that they have a FIXED format for R&R letter and they can only provide me one letter with current Title and roles but finally agreed to put consolidated roles for both the period of employment but didn't divide roles with duration and separate titles.

The letter <Does > have :-

1) Printed on Company Letter head and has the contact details of the company
2) Singed by HR operations manager ( His name and designation are mentioned )
3) Company stamp is there
4) Consolidated Roles of Both the period of employment are there . ( First 10 roles match NOC 2171, the next 7 roles match NOC 2174)
5) My Name
6) Hours per week
7) Current title
8) employee status ( regular )
9) Joining date

The letter <Does Not > have :-

1) Email id of company ( Website is there)
2) Only one Letter for both periods of employement
3) Does not have my 1st Job title .
4) Does not have Duration of roles mentioned on it .
5) There is no segregation between roles as per Title . All are listed one after the other in bullet form.

The letter is prepared in below format with above information.

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr./Ms. NAME is a regular employee bearing employee code EMP CODEis employed in

our company since DOJ and his/her current designation is "Designation ".

Currently he is operating from Work location.........

Roles & Responsibilities:

I have explained in LOE that my company has FIXED format for R&R letter and that they didn't agree to segregate the roles duration wise or mention my annual salary on same letter .

Apologies for such a long writeup . I hope someone would read and confirm.

Thanks in advance.
First of all, I want to mention that I recently got my ITA and don't take this as an advice from an expert. My take on this is that 3 or more years of experience fetches only same points. So you could just get reference letter for NOC 2171 from your employer mentioning only those time period (4 years). You could remove your NOC 2174 (1 year) from you work history but mention it in your personal history section. Write an LOE stating that your employer will be able to provide one letter with current title only and also you are not claiming points for NOC 2174. In this way you will have your roles and responsibilities in company letter head and do not need to be dependent on any supervisor at all.

Combing roles and responsibilities of two different NOC's will lead to confusion based on my opinion.

Karan22

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
I am wondering is it possible they receive CSE with missing document on time and still reject application?
Wondering the Same, though Can you please tell where it is mentioned that it takes 4-6 weeks for CIC to check CSE documents and LOE?

I just checked your post regarding the same so....