17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you Legalfalcon!

I got 50 points for Foreign work experience for my EE profile. Where do I check my points in my e-APR applications?
When In said, cross check, I meant make sure that your number of years for work experience still is over 3 years. You can use the CRS calculator for that. I wanted you to make sure that you don't go below the CRS score you have received based on which you got the ITA.

Hope this make it clear.

wolfman2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
When In said, cross check, I meant make sure that your number of years for work experience still is over 3 years. You can use the CRS calculator for that. I wanted you to make sure that you don't go below the CRS score you have received based on which you got the ITA.

Hope this make it clear.
Thanks for the clarification. Yes, work experience is over 3 when combined with my current job. Thanks again!

Flyingoff

Mar 11, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
There is nothing to worry about, IRCC is painfully slow on updating the documents. And since you received your GCMS notes on May 17, they must have been generated a month before. See the bottom of the GCMS notes page for the date when they were actually released.

Order another set and see if it has been updated. But this is normal and nothing to worry about.

I am thankful and really appreciate your help and guidance, GCMS Notes generated is of 17th May:

Time Generated I Heure d'execution: 14:38:28 (EDT/HAE)
Date Generated I Date d'execution: 2017-05-17

I have already placed another order over www.getgcms.com on 24th May 2017. Earlier one was ordered too from the same portal on 24th April 2017.

I am worried on Due Date: 2018/02/09 under Admissibilities Section for Security & Criminality with current status "NOT STARTED"

ADMISSIBILITIES

SECURITY: 1
Created Date: 2017/02/10 06:54:06
Created By: XXXX
Updated Date: 2017/02/10 06:54:06
Updated By: XXXX
UCI #: 1104366385
Family Name: XXXXXXXXX
Given Name(s): XXXXXX
Type: Security
Validity Date:
Status Updated By: XXXX
Status Updated Date: 2017/02/10
Assigned By: XXXX
Assigned To: XXXXX
Due Date: 2018/02/09
Activity #: XXXXXX

Mostly people around our AOR i.e. 21st Jan (FSW-Outload-Ontario) are getting either PPR or on the verge of getting PPR according to status changes.

Is there any way to expedite the process, since as per notes, last activity on our profile is of 1st March 2017 ?

Would our PPR will be within stipulated 6 months timeline?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Legalfalcon my AOR is June 13,2016 inland applicant so still not yet finalized.I got email from cic on February 10,2017 to redo medical of my dependents and they have done on the same month and had submitted so medical is passed also on same month.But when I checked today afternoon in my cic account the status of my medical It is
We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

,So what do you think?Will they request me to redo or they will give extension.My medical expires on tomorrow.

Last couple of weeks ago I have sent message through webform to IRCC for extension.
please let me know.i am worrying because if they ask me to redo then again my processing time will be delay.
Thanks in Advance
Rabin

Last edited:

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hi LegalFalcon.
I am wondering is it possible (or have you heard of a case) IRCC receives CSE with missing document on time and still rejects application?

denapr

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Why is there so much fuss about getting PCC from Passport office only when the cic website clearly states that for delhi applicants, Delhi police can issue PCC! Any views on this. Has anyone submitted Delhi police pcc.
@legalfalcon,
In that case can you guide me for the correct PCC.

I am born in New delhi and I have lived on this present "permanent address" since my birth (year 1976)
I did my 4 year bachelor of engineering from a different city (1994 to 1998) - lived in hostel (never lived at hostel for more than 6 months at a stretch, kept travelling to home and back every 2-3 months).
Completed my engineering and came back permanently to stay at my "permanent address."

Query - In my PR Application I have mentioned that i am living at my permanent address since birth. Considering above, should I change that to "living at current address since 1998".

Similarly for my wife (who is the PA) was born in Rajasthan. Moved to Delhi within a few months of her birth. Then got married to me in 2005 (in delhi) and has been living at our present permanent address. Mentioned in PR application that she is living at this address since 2005.

Should we both apply for a PCC at Passport office instead of Delhi police?

Thanks!!

Nick89

Jan 25, 2017
Dear Legalfalcon,

This message is to enquire about the question “Has this person ever used any other name?” in EE profile.

In my passport my name is written as First Name: George, Last Name: Walker Bush

In the marriage certificate and Fixed Deposit receipts my name is written as George W B

In my Canadian student visa during 2005-2009 and US visit visa, my given name was recorded as George Walker and surname was recorded as Bush. However, in my Canadian student visa (2009-2011) and post graduate work permit (2011-2014), my given name was recorded as George and surname was recorded as Walker Bush. Please note that the full name has not changed, only the format has changed.

In my wife’s passport her name is written as First Name: Agatha, Last Name: Christie

In the marriage certificate, educational documents and Fixed Deposit receipts her name is written as Agatha C

Do I need to answer yes to the question “Has this person ever used any other name” for both cases?

Please note that I had answered 'NO' to this question in the pre-ITA stage. I was under the impression that this is not technically a name change and only a format change.

I am planning to provide one and the same person affidavit with LOE but I am not sure if I need to change the answer from 'No' to 'Yes' for the question “Has this person ever used any other name”?.

Please help.

Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I am thankful and really appreciate your help and guidance, GCMS Notes generated is of 17th May:

Time Generated I Heure d'execution: 14:38:28 (EDT/HAE)
Date Generated I Date d'execution: 2017-05-17

I have already placed another order over www.getgcms.com on 24th May 2017. Earlier one was ordered too from the same portal on 24th April 2017.

I am worried on Due Date: 2018/02/09 under Admissibilities Section for Security & Criminality with current status "NOT STARTED"

ADMISSIBILITIES

SECURITY: 1
Created Date: 2017/02/10 06:54:06
Created By: XXXX
Updated Date: 2017/02/10 06:54:06
Updated By: XXXX
UCI #: 1104366385
Family Name: XXXXXXXXX
Given Name(s): XXXXXX
Type: Security
Validity Date:
Status Updated By: XXXX
Status Updated Date: 2017/02/10
Assigned By: XXXX
Assigned To: XXXXX
Due Date: 2018/02/09
Activity #: XXXXXX

Mostly people around our AOR i.e. 21st Jan (FSW-Outload-Ontario) are getting either PPR or on the verge of getting PPR according to status changes.

Is there any way to expedite the process, since as per notes, last activity on our profile is of 1st March 2017 ?

Would our PPR will be within stipulated 6 months timeline?
The "Due date" is of no significance. I have seen it on many notes, but most application are processed way before it. The only theory I have for due dates is that it is a system generated date, but has no bearing on the processing of the application. I am sure there mush have been progress on your application in the last few weeks.

Each application is processed differently as it is unique in its own way. So please do not compare your application with others. Just because other applicants have received PPR, does not mean that there is something wrong with your application. An applicant who has no foreign trips, has lived in just one country will see faster processing.

So have patience and let me know how your next set of GCMS looks like.

Reactions: Flyingoff

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon my AOR is June 13,2016 inland applicant so still not yet finalized.I got email from cic on February 10,2017 to redo medical of my dependents and they have done on the same month and had submitted so medical is passed also on same month.But when I checked today afternoon in my cic account the status of my medical It is
We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

,So what do you think?Will they request me to redo or they will give extension.My medical expires on tomorrow.

Last couple of weeks ago I have sent message through webform to IRCC for extension.
please let me know.i am worrying because if they ask me to redo then again my processing time will be delay.
Thanks in Advance
Rabin
If you have requested for an extension, they should give you the extension. But it is discretionary and varies from officer to officer. There is nothing to worry about. Most cases that take way longer, like your, is usually because of some issue with security. Not that it will affect your application, but would be because there is something that came up and IRCC is looking into it.

One of another applicant I worked with has the same issue. In his case one of the companies he worked for in the past was under investigation for fraud and white collar crime. This delayed his application for almost 12 months, even though he had nothing to do with it.

So have patience and keep ordering GCMS to keep a track of your application.

Reactions: RabinJi

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi LegalFalcon.
I am wondering is it possible (or have you heard of a case) IRCC receives CSE with missing document on time and still rejects application?
YEs. Ensuring that the application is complete, and if not complete has a LoE, is the responsibility of the application under Regulation 10. However, it depends on the agent reviewing it. If you send the documents via CSE, and they reach before a decision has been made, they will favorably consider it. But, if they reach later, then unfortunately the application can be rejected.

However, this depends of the kind of document missing, the stage at which the application is and other factors.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon,
In that case can you guide me for the correct PCC.

I am born in New delhi and I have lived on this present "permanent address" since my birth (year 1976)
I did my 4 year bachelor of engineering from a different city (1994 to 1998) - lived in hostel (never lived at hostel for more than 6 months at a stretch, kept travelling to home and back every 2-3 months).
Completed my engineering and came back permanently to stay at my "permanent address."

Query - In my PR Application I have mentioned that i am living at my permanent address since birth. Considering above, should I change that to "living at current address since 1998".

Similarly for my wife (who is the PA) was born in Rajasthan. Moved to Delhi within a few months of her birth. Then got married to me in 2005 (in delhi) and has been living at our present permanent address. Mentioned in PR application that she is living at this address since 2005.

Should we both apply for a PCC at Passport office instead of Delhi police?

Thanks!!
If you are currently residing in Delhi, apply for the PCC from the Passport office, it will cover all your history, as passport is issued after an exhaustive criminal background search, irrespective of where you live and it is contained in your Passport file. The same for your wife too.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legalfalcon,

This message is to enquire about the question “Has this person ever used any other name?” in EE profile.

In my passport my name is written as First Name: George, Last Name: Walker Bush

In the marriage certificate and Fixed Deposit receipts my name is written as George W B

In my Canadian student visa during 2005-2009 and US visit visa, my given name was recorded as George Walker and surname was recorded as Bush. However, in my Canadian student visa (2009-2011) and post graduate work permit (2011-2014), my given name was recorded as George and surname was recorded as Walker Bush. Please note that the full name has not changed, only the format has changed.

The answer should be "NO." Different organizations have different ways of writing names, but that does not mean that your name was changed or you were known with a different name.

In my wife’s passport her name is written as First Name: Agatha, Last Name: Christie

In the marriage certificate, educational documents and Fixed Deposit receipts her name is written as Agatha C

Do I need to answer yes to the question “Has this person ever used any other name” for both cases?

Please note that I had answered 'NO' to this question in the pre-ITA stage. I was under the impression that this is not technically a name change and only a format change.

I am planning to provide one and the same person affidavit with LOE but I am not sure if I need to change the answer from 'No' to 'Yes' for the question “Has this person ever used any other name”?.

The answer should be 'No' and you can explain it in LoE. You are on the right track.

Please help.

Thank you

Reactions: Nick89

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
YEs. Ensuring that the application is complete, and if not complete has a LoE, is the responsibility of the application under Regulation 10. However, it depends on the agent reviewing it. If you send the documents via CSE, and they reach before a decision has been made, they will favorably consider it. But, if they reach later, then unfortunately the application can be rejected.

However, this depends of the kind of document missing, the stage at which the application is and other factors.[who certitifed the copies. QUOTE]

Dear LegalFalcon,

I sent "Certified true copy" of my marriage certificate in Native Language but original Translation and Declaration of Translator and Affidavit of Notary. I also sent Certified True copies of my Kids Birth certificates alongwith Affidavit of Notary who certified the true copies. Later i raised a CSE and sent the original scans and explained that i was afraid of having my application cancelled as incomplete and had made a mistake by not sending original scans and if they can kindly ADD these documents to the existing application.
Please let me know if this can be a basis to reject the application even after receiving these? I am a PNP Outland Applicant and my AOR is 20April.
Should i withdraw my application?

Flyingoff

Mar 11, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
The "Due date" is of no significance. I have seen it on many notes, but most application are processed way before it. The only theory I have for due dates is that it is a system generated date, but has no bearing on the processing of the application. I am sure there mush have been progress on your application in the last few weeks.

Each application is processed differently as it is unique in its own way. So please do not compare your application with others. Just because other applicants have received PPR, does not mean that there is something wrong with your application. An applicant who has no foreign trips, has lived in just one country will see faster processing.

So have patience and let me know how your next set of GCMS looks like.
Thanks legalfalcon, I will let you know once I receive the next set of notes.