Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
sidy1116 said:
Experts need to help..

Apart from degree & transcripts I uploaded 1 extra document ,dont know what i was thinking will it be a issue .

https://ibb.co/jeZR5a

DOnt know will it be judged( upper part has 1 missing sign and date )
What is it?

sidy1116

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
It was back side of degree . but didnt mentioned that

sidy1116

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
Hope it wont be considered incomplete since date is missing in upper part

sidy1116

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
Thanks kryt0n

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Tatya_Vinchu said:
Hello, i would like to know if your employer is a cheapskate and refuses to acknowledge your reference letter, if IRCC people call him, then does that lead to rejection?
hahaha, my guess is your not in good books with you employer. I would suck up all I can till I get PPR :D :D

saqib315

Aug 21, 2016
Guys...A stupid question just popped into my mind...Can they reject the application even after PPR? I mean can they ask for the passport to put rejection seal in it? Or how does they inform that an application is being rejected..Any idea?

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
g126 said:
The best alternative here is to have explained this in a LoE and hoped that they did not contact your boss. Not sure if this helps you now.

Do you have proof you work at this company? Pay slips and/or employment contract? If you make a solid case, well explained in a LoE this will probably really help you... Having said that, keeping your boss happy is always the recommended course of action ;-)
Thanks for the comment. Yes, I have contract letters along with reference letter which i am going to upload. My boss has nothing against me and also I have been a very good 'employee' and have helped him make lot of profit in the business. Its just that he is kind of selfish and does not like to help anyone outside work. He gave me the reference letter with lot of hesitation because it was not going to favor him in any way. I am pretty sure, he is going to act indifferent if immigration ppl call him. So my only hope is that they wont call him. :)

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
saqib315 said:
Guys...A stupid question just popped into my mind...Can they reject the application even after PPR? I mean can they ask for the passport to put rejection seal in it? Or how does they inform that an application is being rejected..Any idea?
Thats not a stupid question. Its a very good question and even I am interested to know.

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
TanakaM said:
hahaha, my guess is your not in good books with you employer. I would suck up all I can till I get PPR :D :D
Thats not the case. In fact he is very happy with my work. Its just that he has been previously betrayed by his employees and kicked in the ass by competitors. Thats why he has become like that. ;D

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Tatya_Vinchu said:
Thats not a stupid question. Its a very good question and even I am interested to know.
Realistically they can reject it at any time, but there is no reject stamp for the passport. At this stage a rejection would only come at landing if you do something really wrong, or they discover you have hid something from them. Even if you get citizenship you can have that taken off you years later if it turns out you lied on your pr application.

Galen6

Mar 7, 2017
Dear Friends,

Thank you for your valuable advices, I find this topic very useful and I have already started to read the comments from the beginning but there are plenty of them so I am still reading. I hope you don’t mind if I ask you two questions.

My husband got an ITA with the last draw and two sensitive questions came up regarding my part in his application.

1. My IELTS exam will expire in September. If we didn’t get the Permanent Resident Card until then (because the application would be still in progress) will it make us uneligeble? If yes, can it be a solution to take another IELTS exam during the summer and send the document using a CSE?

2. I forgot to put a one-month-long job into my work experience. It was full-time and I don’t claim any points for it, it wouldn’t even matter regarding the CRS points. Should I put it into my work history or is it enough to put it into my Personal History where they say there shouldn’t be any gaps? Could this lead to a rejection?

Thank you very much for your help!

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Galen6 said:
Dear Friends,

Thank you for your valuable advices, I find this topic very useful and I have already started to read the comments from the beginning but there are plenty of them so I am still reading. I hope you don’t mind if I ask you two questions.

My husband got an ITA with the last draw and two sensitive questions came up regarding my part in his application.

1. My IELTS exam will expire in September. If we didn’t get the Permanent Resident Card until then (because the application would be still in progress) will it make us uneligeble? If yes, can it be a solution to take another IELTS exam during the summer and send the document using a CSE?

2. I forgot to put a one-month-long job into my work experience. It was full-time and I don’t claim any points for it, it wouldn’t even matter regarding the CRS points. Should I put it into my work history or is it enough to put it into my Personal History where they say there shouldn’t be any gaps? Could this lead to a rejection?

Thank you very much for your help!
1. no worries, your IELTS freezes as soon as you submit eAPR, in your case it will be long before September.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harish21jun said:
Dear Seniors,

Need a quick help. I submitted my application yesterday and got AOR.

Under Work History/Occupation: "Date XXX first became qualified to practice in this occupation". I answered to this question before ITA as 2007-November but while submitting I corrected it to 2007-June. Should I raise CSE and explain that I misunderstood pre-ITA or ?

Please help.
On CiC website it is clarified that this question is for TRADES PERSON who are required to pass exam and obtain licence before they start to work in a occupation.