Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
"So in order to determine, if he was doing whole excercise for this purpose, that officer can open the whole file and recalculate his score as if his wife was accompanying at the day of ITA.
And for that he does not have evidence that his score would have been high enough."

If you provide a clear source for this I will gladly eat my words.

You still insist that the assessment is done when an applicant obtains an ITA and fail to comment on the fact that it is also clearly stated that:" If the applicant’s CRS score at the time of the e-APR is equal to or higher than the lowest-ranked score in the round of invitations, the application will not be refused under section A11.2, as long as the applicant’s supporting documentation corroborates their claims and they continue to meet the MEC for Express Entry, including the requirements of the program to which they were invited to apply."

Whether I agree or not to what people do in order to obtain ITA's is irrelevant. People are as blunt as to say "my spouse is not accompanying as my score would be lower" as a reason for non-accompanying. It is what is is. He can go ahead and decline his ITA but I will feel bad for the guy if he has to wait a while to get another one.

Change in circumstance declared - check
Requirement to maintain MEC - check
Requirement to maintain CRS - check
Attention, immigration officer would have all right to reassess his CRS score. Here is where it comes from:

1. Who is a family member:
3) For the purposes of the Act, other than section 12 and paragraph 38(2)(d), and for the purposes of these Regulations, other than paragraph 7.1(3)(a) and sections 159.1 and 159.5, family member in respect of a person means
(a) the spouse or common-law partner of the person;
(b) a dependent child of the person or of the person’s spouse or common-law partner; and
(c) a dependent child of a dependent child referred to in paragraph (b).

(b) the non-accompanying family member is
(i) the spouse of the foreign national, except where the relationship between the spouse and foreign national has broken down in law or in fact,

With this definition, his non accompanying spouse is still a family member.

2. Changes to family composition.
Section A11.2 does not apply when an applicant adds a family member to their application after the e-APR; however, the family member will have to be assessed, and the principal applicant must provide IRCC with the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406 (PDF, 570.00 KB)] and pay the applicable fees online.

This is the reason why there is no new recalculation for new family member (marrying after AOR). But that is not his case. He would not be adding a new family member, he would be changing status of his current family member. So the Section A11.2 can be applied.

3. Change of circumstance after AOR

To assess an application under section A11.2, a processing office must consider the information in an applicant’s profile at the time of the round of invitations and the information provided when the applicant submits their e-APR. After an e-APR is submitted, an application cannot be refused due to a change in circumstance unless

•the officer determines that the change occurred before the applicant submitted their e-APR and that the change would have caused the applicant to be refused under section A11.2: therefore, the application should be refused under section A11.2; or
•the change in circumstance means the applicant no longer meets the minimum requirements of the program to which they are applying; therefore, the application may still meet the requirements of section A11.2 but can be refused for failing to meet program requirements.

For example, if an applicant marries before they submit their e-APR but informs CIC of the marriage only after they submit their e-APR, the marriage can be taken into account as part of the section A11.2 assessment.

If, however, an applicant marries after they submit their e-APR, then informs CIC of the marriage, the marriage cannot be taken into account as part of the section A11.2 assessment. However, the change in circumstance may affect whether the applicant still meets the program requirements. See below for details.

He might oppose, that he did inform about everything.

What I was talking about, that with all the evidence he put, an immigration officer has every right to doubt the genuine intentions of his spouse to be non accompanying at the moment of ITA and AOR and changing her mind after AOR.
Nothing is blocking an officer to do the further investigation (which can include deeper recheck of history of whole case and history of his spouse) and finally identifying former intentions as not genuine. As a result same logic can be used as in the example stated above (where an applicant fail to inform about his marriage, that happened before AOR).

Again in this particular case, no regulation would protect him against such assessment. So putting down his application under current circumstances is a risk of later rejection.

Now we have situation where amount of monthly ITA, doest exceed the immigration plan 2017 for economic immigrants. All that gives impression, like if 30-40% of all ITA is counted to end in failure. That gives hint, that willingness to recheck and reject doubfull applications can be much higher.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Seniors,

In the reference letter my current my boss mentioned only the current designation( Lead Process Engineer) as there was no promotion but just change in title due to organization requirements. My previous designation(Process Engineer) are mentioned in the Increment letters and salary slips. Just wanted to know if this is a matter of concern. I have already submitted my application.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

If you run out of space while completing the Schedule A form, for example in the personal history section, do you just take plain paper and write the rest? or can one just print another page of the relevant section and complete it there?

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
TanakaM said:
Hi,

If you run out of space while completing the Schedule A form, for example in the personal history section, do you just take plain paper and write the rest? or can one just print another page of the relevant section and complete it there?
Just take plain paper and fill it, also include name, form name and signature. Thats what I did.

All the best.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
pxyarala said:
Hi Seniors,

In the reference letter my current my boss mentioned only the current designation( Lead Process Engineer) as there was no promotion but just change in title due to organization requirements. My previous designation(Process Engineer) are mentioned in the Increment letters and salary slips. Just wanted to know if this is a matter of concern. I have already submitted my application.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
you submitted your application itself is a news. Good luck ;) ;) ;)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
harish21jun said:
Just take plain paper and fill it, also include name, form name and signature. Thats what I did.

All the best.
Thank you, will do just that.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
bestofluck said:

Yes but you did not answer my question. I hope this good news leads to the good news of me getting my application approved :).

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
bestofluck said:
Hi bestofluck,

I just saw your signature and found that you got your PPR. My hearty congratulations to you on your PPR :). Thanks for all the help you provided to me and all the members on the forum.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
pxyarala said:
Hi bestofluck,

I just saw your signature and found that you got your PPR. My hearty congratulations to you on your PPR :). Thanks for all the help you provided to me and all the members on the forum.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala
Thanks a lot. All the best for your PPR

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hello, i would like to know if your employer is a cheapskate and refuses to acknowledge your reference letter, if IRCC people call him, then does that lead to rejection?

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Tatya_Vinchu said:
Hello, i would like to know if your employer is a cheapskate and refuses to acknowledge your reference letter, if IRCC people call him, then does that lead to rejection?
That can even lead to misrepresentation.
If your employer, informs CIC that you have not worked with them than it can lead to misrepresentation & rejection.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Tatya_Vinchu said:
Maybe (just my opinion) you can get a collegue brave enough to provide an affidavit and tell that you actually were working for that company (I would totally do that for my collegue).... if you can get one or two collegues like that then you can provide a CSE and tell the VO about your cheapskate employer...

... I hope you work things out....

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
No, actually it's a small ass company where you have to deal with such cheap sh*t people who is the President. There are not many working in that company. Anyways, looks like I have keep him happy or at least not mess with him for next few months until my application goes through. Hopefully I get my PR soon so that I can find a better job. Thanks!

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Tatya_Vinchu said:
No, actually it's a small ass company where you have to deal with such cheap sh*t people who is the President. There are not many working in that company. Anyways, looks like I have keep him happy or at least not mess with him for next few months until my application goes through. Hopefully I get my PR soon so that I can find a better job. Thanks!
The best alternative here is to have explained this in a LoE and hoped that they did not contact your boss. Not sure if this helps you now.

Do you have proof you work at this company? Pay slips and/or employment contract? If you make a solid case, well explained in a LoE this will probably really help you... Having said that, keeping your boss happy is always the recommended course of action ;-)

sidy1116

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
Experts need to help..

Apart from degree & transcripts I uploaded 1 extra document ,dont know what i was thinking will it be a issue .

https://ibb.co/jeZR5a

DOnt know will it be judged( upper part has 1 missing sign and date )