+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

haris01

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Harshmaru,

Please list the evidences you provide for the two jobs and duration for each of your jobs.

Thanks,
Haris

happymamma2

Mar 21, 2015
Hi everybody. Based on what I read here I think there is a high probability my application will get rejected ( 2 of my employment letters failed to comply with the requirements). How long after the application being submitted did you get the refusal letter? I sent my application on the 28th of November and still waiting the AOR.If I receive the AOR and then my refusal letter, will any of the fees be returned? Thank you in advance and good luck to all of us in the New Year!

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
happymamma2 said:
Hi everybody. Based on what I read here I think there is a high probability my application will get rejected ( 2 of my employment letters failed to comply with the requirements). How long after the application being submitted did you get the refusal letter? I sent my application on the 28th of November and still waiting the AOR.If I receive the AOR and then my refusal letter, will any of the fees be returned? Thank you in advance and good luck to all of us in the New Year!
Why would you chose to wait for rejection when you can quickly source the appropriate letters and attach them to your applications through CSE.

happymamma2

Mar 21, 2015
ibejiopad said:
Why would you chose to wait for rejection when you can quickly source the appropriate letters and attach them to your applications through CSE.

But my immigration consultant said I cannot add any more letters now and just have to wait....I will contact him again asap, if there is ANYTHING I can do to rectify that I would. I might change the consultant first (or start doing my own file, alone) as I had nothing but trouble and misunderstandings due to poor communication between him and me.
Thnak you for your reply!

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
happymamma2 said:
But my immigration consultant said I cannot add any more letters now and just have to wait....I will contact him again asap, if there is ANYTHING I can do to rectify that I would. I might change the consultant first (or start doing my own file, alone) as I had nothing but trouble and misunderstandings due to poor communication between him and me.
Thnak you for your reply!
As @bejiopad mentioned, you should not wait when there is a possibility to send the letters through CSE. Your consultant is either unaware or lying so that he can charge you any additional fees to "fight" against the decision or charge you again for creating another profile. Get your letters arranged ASAP and send through CSE.

All the best

happymamma2

Mar 21, 2015
joelmath said:
As @bejiopad mentioned, you should not wait when there is a possibility to send the letters through CSE. Your consultant is either unaware or lying so that he can charge you any additional fees to "fight" against the decision or charge you again for creating another profile. Get your letters arranged ASAP and send through CSE.

All the best

Thank you. I am working on them right now. Have a great New Year!

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
My application got cancelled due to missing PCC. i obviously uploaded it. i have screen shots as well. i dont know why but they just cant see it. Called CIC agent, they say the same thing- Cant see. I put PCC via CSE (case specific inquiry). Can any one suggest me what might happen. Is there a chance that the application will be re-opened

sam3333

Nov 1, 2015
I have been refused once.

for not submitting roles and responsibilities letter.

they only send one letter in your MY CIC account -

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act directs that an officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. Those qualification claims and the accompanying Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points awarded were summarized in your invitation letter dated April 17, 2015.
In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you worked as an Information Systems Analysts and Consultants (NOC 2171). Though I am satisfied with your employment as Management Information Systems Analyst, I am not satisfied with the rest of your declared work experience. For your experience as Technical writer for Pitney Bowes Software’s and for Visnova Solutions PVT , you failed to provide supporting documents to show that you performed the actions described in the lead statement as well as a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation (NOC 2171) which you selected. The Onus is on the applicant to provide sufficient evidence in support of their application.
In accordance with section 11.2 of the Act of the Regulations, I am refusing your application because I have found that you do not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e). This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.
You will receive a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you have paid
You must remove your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website as you are no longer an Express Entry candidate. You must also remove any references that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,

Dear harshmaru
Thanks to sharing your refusal but can you tell us whether this is simple rejection or any way it come under misrepresentation . I am asking you this because lot of people getting difficulty to get experience certificate exactly as per their chosen NOC and even some time during Background check visa officer find some discrepancies for chosen NOC.

sam3333

Nov 1, 2015
Dear harshmaru
Thanks to sharing your refusal and it is sad but can you tell us whether this is simple rejection or any way it come under misrepresentation . I am asking you this because lot of people getting difficulty to get experience certificate exactly as per their chosen NOC and even some time during Background check visa officer find some discrepancies for chosen NOC.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
redd456 said:
My application got cancelled due to missing PCC. i obviously uploaded it. i have screen shots as well. i dont know why but they just cant see it. Called CIC agent, they say the same thing- Cant see. I put PCC via CSE (case specific inquiry). Can any one suggest me what might happen. Is there a chance that the application will be re-opened
sorry to hear this...
when u uploaded the pcc in upload field did the upload field show the message stating "provided" also did you tell them that if i had a pcc which is dated before the AOR why would i keep it with myself?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sam3333 said:
Dear harshmaru
Thanks to sharing your refusal and it is sad but can you tell us whether this is simple rejection or any way it come under misrepresentation . I am asking you this because lot of people getting difficulty to get experience certificate exactly as per their chosen NOC and even some time during Background check visa officer find some discrepancies for chosen NOC.
This is NOT misrepresentation, IMO.

If you did not have a reference letter for one of your jobs, you must have placed a Letter of Explanation explaining your situation. Did you or did you not do that? Also, in lieu of your reference letter - other documents *might* help - Pay slips, work contracts, promotion letters and the like (along with a letter from another colleague along with this ID card/business card). Did you place these documents?

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
redd456 said:
You probably have a good case to have it re-opened. Hope you also attached the screen shots as evidence? You may also want to create a new profile, just as back up for any eventuality.

faizan46

Oct 16, 2014
I got engaged in September 2013 with a Canadian National. Thereafter, in December 2014, I applied under the Federal Skilled Worker program but unfortunately got rejected due to incomplete application. After that I applied a student visa for a advanced diploma from Humber college, but didn't disclose my engaged status. My plan was to land there and marry her there and apply for the inland spousal visa, but they also rejected the student visa stating that they are not satisfied that I will return. Now, I have received my PT notification form Ontario and in order to prove my ties I'm disclosing that I'm engaged to a Canadian citizen since 2013 who lives in Ontario.

My question is will this count as a misrepresentation?? Please help.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faizan46 said:
I got engaged in September 2013 with a Canadian National. Thereafter, in December 2014, I applied under the Federal Skilled Worker program but unfortunately got rejected due to incomplete application. After that I applied a student visa for a advanced diploma from Humber college, but didn't disclose my engaged status. My plan was to land there and marry her there and apply for the inland spousal visa, but they also rejected the student visa stating that they are not satisfied that I will return. Now, I have received my PT notification form Ontario and in order to prove my ties I'm disclosing that I'm engaged to a Canadian citizen since 2013 who lives in Ontario.

My question is will this count as a misrepresentation?? Please help.
I dont know why you are making your life complicated, and why havent you just married and get it over with?

It might count as misrepresentation, so if I were you, I would say I was in a relationship and then say you got engaged after the last time you declared anything officialy, so at any time after your application for a student visa. this way, you are showing ties, but you are not stepping into your own mouth ( so to speak )

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Guys
My wife does not have ielts or ECA..
I am the main applicant and I have both..
Does this affect the EE application?
Thanks